09.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After that night, Jung kook was very careful in everything he do. He also seems uncomfortable with everything he do. 

One morning, mom called both of us downstairs. "Yuni-ah, Jung kook-ssi, I've been wondering if we can have a vacation in Jeju Island? You know? I barely saw both of you. I guess going out with both you and your friends wouldn't hurt right?", mom carefully asking us. "Mom, you don't have to ask me I am your daughter of course I'll go with you.", I told her cheerfully. "How about you son? I heard you always take care of my baby. Will you go with us? Please?", mom asked Jung Kook. "Sure, of course.", he answered mom with a smile.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

Departure Day finally came. We're going to Jeju with Hyo Jung and BTS. I entered the plane and searched for my seat, luckily it's the window seat. I waited for Hyo Jung to sit beside me. But it was Jung kook. "Hey, mind if i sit with you? I mean you might be expecting someone, I am willing to exchange my seat.", Jung kook suddenly told me. "No, I won't mind just sit okay?", I answered him with a smile. I looked for Hyo Jung and saw her sitting beside my mom.

When the plane boarded, I feel sleepy. I felt Jung kook tilt my head towards his shoulder. I looked at him but he answered me immediately. "Sleep on my shoulders it will be more comfortable." With that, I sleep the whole flight.

When we arrived in Jeju, I've got a room with Hyo Jung, BTS got themselves each room, and mom, she also has room of her own. When I entered the room I chose the window side bed. "Yuni-ah, do you think there would be a chance for you to fall in love tih Jung kook-ssi?", Hyo Jung asked me out of no where. "Why did you suddenly asked that?", I asked her back as I sit on my bed and faced her. "Well I feel his the right one for you. I mean don't you feel anything for him?", Hyo Jung asked me again. Well now that she asked that, I do feel Jung kook is important to me. When I heard that he will be gone if that watch of his starts ticking, I feel like I can't loose him. "You do love him, don't you?", Hyo Jung asked me again. "I guess, yes.", I suddely felt hot after answering her. "Yuni-ah you're blushing.", she told me pointing at my now red cheeks.

All night me and Hyo Jung were telling stories to each other. But my mind can't get over with the fact that I fell in love with Jung kook.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

We all went to the beach. The boys were wearing shorts and t-shirts, me and Hyo Jung are wearing our bikinis under our shorts and robe, mom? Well she's wearing a summer dress.

The boys and Hyo Jung are playing, mom is watching them happily, and I was getting ourselves some snacks and drinks. I was looking at their menu until someone encircle their arms to my shoulders. I jumped and asked the guy who is he. "Well, let's just say I want to have fun with you babe.", he whispered into my ears. "I'm sorry but I have friends with me.", I told him removing his arms on my shoulders. I looked up and saw that he has friends behind him. I called Jung kook in my mind. He is the only one I can think of now. At the same time, Jung kook walked between us casually. "Yuni-ah you're mom asked me to help you with the order.", he told me while hugging my waist. I just looked at him and my heart starts beating fast. Then, Jung kook bent over and kissed my lips. "Aigi-yah, are you okay?", he asked me. My mind went back and just nodded. He faced me to the counter and back hugged me. "Leave my girl alone would you?", he asked the guys from earlier.

We brought the snacks and drinks and went over to them. "Mom did you ask Jung kook-ssi to grab the snacks with me?", I asked my mom as I gave her snacks and drinks. "No, I didn't. I saw him looking over you and went to the counter. Why did you ask? Is there something wrong honey?", mom asked worriedly. "No, nothing.", I told her.

I looked at Jung kook and my heart started beating faster again.

*Jung kook's POV*

After that event at the counter, I can finally confirm to myself that I love her. Her soft lips still lingers on my lips. As I looked at her, I feel like she's my everything. She went to her mom and I went to my hyungs. I can feel her looking at me. She suddenly bid goodbye to her mom and left us playing. Every time I don't see her. I feel she will be gone or she will be hurt when she returns.

I followed her. And I saw her enter a flower garden. "Calm down Yuni-ah. There is no chance Jung kook will love you too.", she said while holding her chest.