01.

Bedroom Monster

* Your POV *

"Hyun Jung-ah do you believe in monsters especially those inside your rooms?" 

I heard Hyo Jung asking my brother. Hyun Jung is my younger brother. And Hyo Jung? She is my bestfriend ever since we were little.

I went downstairs and saw them sitting on our couch.

"Noona what are bedroom monster?" , my brother asked me upon seeing me. 

"Hyo Jung-ah stop telling my brother those things which are not even exisitng.", I looked at Hyo Jung and she is  just smiling at me. "Yuni-ah you are just the one who does not believe in them. According to some they watch every single thing and every mood we made." Hyo Jung told me while going near me.

"Oh yeah I believe you." Not looking at her.

*bzz*

My phone vibrated signaling that i have received a text. I opened my phone and saw my boyfriend texted me.

"Aigi-ya do you want to go out today? -Wonwoo"

I smiled upon seeing my boyfriend's message.

"Yeah sure."

"Hyo Jung-ah are you going to do something today?", I asked her before going to my room.

"Nothing really. Why? Do you have some date or what?", Actually she is great. She knows everything about me like she is my soul.

"Yeah. Wonwoo texted me and invited me to hang out.", I told her. "Then go upstairs and dress up I'll take care of Hyun Jung.", she said while patting my brother's head.

I rushed to my room and dressed up.

* Other's POV *

You are going out again? Well I guess I'll use again my vision to watch over you and disturb you later tonight.