Let's Get Married

Why Her?

As I feared, I woke up with the area between my legs throbbing and kind of hurting. It wasn't that bad, but it was definitely uncomfortable. And even worse, Sana wasn't there. Her side of the bed was empty. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, and grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly. I shouldn't still need her for comfort, but-

"Good morning, Tzu~" I looked up, and she was carrying a plate of waffles and a small bowl of fruit. 

"You scared me." I whimpered, putting her pillow back. 

"Sorry..." She grinned sheepishly. "Eat up." She held the plate in front of me. I tried sitting up, but I remembered that I was entirely . I laid down flat, and pulled the covers up to my mouth. 

"Babe, I'm not dressed." I whispered. 

"Oh, you wanna get a shirt on?" I nodded. She grabbed a t-shirt out of our shared closet and handed it to me. I slipped it on, then sat up. 

"Thanks for feeding me." I took the plate from her and started eating. "Have you had breakfast yet?" 

"Nah. I was gonna eat in here after giving you your breakfast, but I feel bad for scaring you." 

"Go get your breakfast." I pouted, and she chuckled, getting off the bed. She came back in with another plate and sat back down on our bed.

"Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." She ate slowly. 

"Don't be upset." I gave her cheek a quick kiss. "You made me breakfast." She pouted, and I gave her another kiss. 

"Does anything hurt?" She turned to me, looking concerned. 

"I mean, you know, down there...it kind of hurts a little bit, but it's nothing much." 

"I'm sorry, baby." She set her plate down and kissed my lips. "I shouldn't have been so rough last night." 

"Don't worry, I asked you to." I patted her thigh reassuringly. "Is there anything we need to do? It's the day before our wedding."

"There's not a lot. We just need to make sure we have energy for tomorrow. We've got the catering booked, the place, the guest list; we have everything planned and ready to go." 

"So, what do we do today?" I leaned back on the headboard as she took my empty plate and set it on our nightstand. She had finished too, so she put her plate next to mine, then laid down next to me. 

"Today? We do whatever we want to." She put her arm around my waist, and I pulled her up to use my chest as a pillow. "What do you wanna do?" 

"I don't know, but I don't think I want to leave the house today. I'm a little sore." I mumbled, rubbing her back. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Do you?" Her voice was muffled a little. 

"Nope." 

"Do you wanna watch movies and snuggle?"

"Yeah." I patted her gently. 

"But first, I hope you don't mind me asking..."

"I don't mind at all." 

"Was last night okay? Was I too rough?"

"Babe~" I giggled. "You were amazing, okay? I really liked last night, and I want to do it again, but I'm a little sore." 

"M'kay."

"Was I okay last night?" 

"You were so good, Tzuyu." I felt her kiss my collarbone and nibble on it a little, but not enough to leave a mark. "Once I got you started, you seemed to know what you were doing." 

"Well, you were right. My instincts kind of took over." I ran my fingers through her hair. "What movies do you wanna watch?" 

"Hmm...I don't know. Does it really matter, though? We're just going to make out the whole time anyways."

"You're right." I chuckled. 

 

We didn't even get out of bed most of the day. We laid there talking and kissing and snuggling and only got up to use the bathroom or make a meal. We fell asleep together early, and naturally woke up earlier than usual as well. The pain had subsided, and the next day was the wedding. We did what any slightly nervous couple would do. To keep it short, we didn't get out of bed that day, but we got one hell of a work-out. 

It was a beautiful morning. I woke up feeling comfortable, my head was on her chest as if she were a pillow, and our legs were tangled up together. I had my arms wrapped around her waist, and her arms were around me protectively. I nuzzled my face against her, enjoying the feeling of how our bodies fit together. 

"Good morning, Tzu." She mumbled, petting my head gently. 

"Good morning, Sana." I kissed her chest.

Then we realized something.

This is the morning. It's the morning. 

We stared at each other in realization, then jumped out of bed. We didn't even pay attention to each other as we scrambled to get dressed. "What do you want for breakfast?" She called, already dressed and running into the kitchen.

"I don't know, surprise me?" I responded, buttoning my jeans and rushing into the kitchen. I checked my phone for the time, which was seven in the morning. "What time do we need to be there?" 

"We don't need to be there until about ten, but my dad and Mark will probably be there even earlier. They're crazy." She chuckled, pouring the pancake batter onto the pan. "Do you wannna cut up the fruit for me?" 

"My parents probably won't be there until eleven." I walked over to the cutting board where the fruits were laid out. "Is there any specific way you want me to cut these?"

"No, nothing specific. I'm planning on just having fruits for breakfast today, since I don't want to get bloated." 

"Babe, you should eat more than fruits." I sighed, having finished cutting up the apple and moving to cut the tops off of the strawberries. "I've never even seen you bloated before, and you've eaten chocolate pancakes with me." 

"Really? You can't tell?" 

"You've been bloated around me?" I was shocked; Sana always looked flawless to me. 

"Yes, babe. You get worried about me, so I eat ramyeon and chocolate pancakes with you. I don't want to, but it tastes good, and you want me to, so..." She shrugged. "I can't believe you don't notice." 

"I really don't...does anyone else notice?"

"Only Mina, but that's because I always ask her if I'm bloated or not. My face gets a little puffy when I'm bloated, but not by much. It's still a big deal to me, though." 

"Oh...sorry I don't notice."

"No, it's good that you don't. I don't want you to think I'm gross." 

"Everyone gets a little bloated. It's part of life." I kissed her cheek, then went back to cutting up her fruit. 

"Thanks, Tzu." 

"No worries. But have at least one pancake with me, okay?"

"I'm guessing there's a medical student reason behind it."

"Yep." I chuckled. 

"Fine, I'll have a pancake."

"You'll thank me when you aren't starving in an hour." I chuckled. We brought our food to the table and started eating. It was a comfortable silence, with small praises of "it's good" thrown in every now and then. We put the dishes in the sink, and we'd wash them when we got back. We put on makeup, got everything that we needed for the day, and hopped into my car. We turned up the music in the car, singing and "dancing" to a playlist she and I shared. We both put whatever songs we wanted on the playlist; they ranged from old favorites, to funny songs, to romantic songs, music we really liked... It felt like it barely took five minutes to drive the hour-long route to the site of our wedding ceremony. 

We arrived a little early, which was good. Her dad and Mark were there already, as she predicted. They were setting out tables and chairs together. The decorators we hired weren't coming until about ten in the morning, but of course, Mark and Mr. Minatozaki were going to be there early and do whatever they could to make sure Sana's wedding was perfect. 

We put our things in our seperate dressing rooms, and started helping to set up. Soon enough, the decorators came, the baker brought the cake, and the whole place was looking gorgeous. Everything in the building was a shimmering light sapphire color. The outside area had been decorated as well, with pretty ribbons tied around the trees and tables set up with sapphire, purple, and indigo colored flowers. We went into our dressing rooms to get changed and have our make-up and hair done. 

I couldn't help but wonder how Sana was doing, and how she looked. I was nearly counting down the seconds until I'd get to see my beautiful bride. I kept imagining how her eyes would sparkle and brim with tears of happiness, and how she'd smile brightly when she saw me. I could almost feel her soft lips against mine, kissing me after we say our vows. 

"Excited, much?" My make-up artist giggled. "I remember when I got married. I was just like you." 

"How are you now?" I couldn't hide my smile. 

"As good as always." She was grinning. "She makes me feel like a teenager. My heart still flutters when I see her." 

"Aww~" I cooed. 

"We're planning on adopting kids soon. It's kind of hard for two women to, you know, make a child." 

"I hope it goes well." 

"Me too. Now stop talking for a minute, I need to finish up with your lip tint."

 

My make-up and hair were finished about an hour later. I thanked the stylists and admired myself in the mirror for a quick moment. "Honey, it's time." I looked up, and saw my mother holding out her hand for me to take. I held her hand, smiling, then took my father's. I was walked down the aisle towards Sana, who looked like she was struggling to contain herself. I knew we both wanted to squeal and run and hug each other, but we could be formal. 

The priest gave his speech, then I gave my vows and she gave hers. We said "I do", and kissed. Now it was time for the celebration aspect to begin. After Sana and I's dance, Mina, Momo, and my lovely wife danced choreography to a mashup of some Beyonce and Nicki Minaj songs. It was incredible; when it was finished, she sat on my lap. I turned her head so I could give her a kiss. We wanted a fun party, so the inside of the building was filled with the sound of pounding bass. It was almost like a club atmosphere. 

A slow song played, marking the end of the party and the start of dinner. I held Sana by her waist close to me, and I felt her let out a happy sigh as she nuzzled her nose into my neck. I glanced around quickly; my parents were dancing together, Mina and Momo were making out in the corner, Mr. Minatozaki and Mark were dancing, Dahyun was there as well, dancing with someone. All of our friends and family were off in pairs. I looked at my cute wife, who was gazing up at me with beautiful sparkling eyes. 

"Everything okay, Tzu?" 

"Of course." I kissed her forehead. "Are you excited to eat?" 

"I'm so ready. And you better be hungry. You'll need your energy for tonight." She her lips and winked at me before walking to the tables. 

 

The rest of the wedding went well, but I was really tired. I was excited to go to bed. I was even more excited when I got into the car with her and remembered her warning about tonight. I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket. I jumped out of the car, and dragged her into the house behind me. I locked the door behind us, then pushed her against it, kissing her as if I would never have the chance to again. 

"You're excited for tonight." She giggled, ping my dress. I went out to buy lingerie for tonight. 

"Who wouldn't be excited to make love with a goddess?" I nibbled on her neck as I ped her dress, letting it fall to her ankles. 

 

@seulgoddess *cough* *cough* Badass wedding dances *cough* I'm not planning anything *cough*