Preparing For Wedding Shopping

Why Her?

As I expected, I got to four stars, stayed alive for a total of fifteen minutes, and got a decent amount of money. I got (not counting the money that Mina had already saved up, I hope she wouldn't mind us using her account) two-hundred and fifty dollars. That's what you get when you rob a virtual strip club. 

I handed the controller to Tzuyu with a smirk. "Good luck beating that, honey." I leaned back on the couch with a confident smile on my face. She started by stealing a taco truck; okay...I wanted to warn her that the trucks don't go fast at all, and that you'd just make whoever was in the truck angry, but I kept my mouth shut. She drove to a gas station and robbed it; she got fifty dollars, but she now had the cops and other players chasing after her. She drove over the police, which was smart, I must admit, but she didn't realize how idiotic taking a slow vehicle would be for a getaway. A player was able to stick a sticky bomb on her truck, and she got blown up...all within a grand total of five minutes and three stars. 

I've gotta thank Mina for teaching me how to play; she was able to get five stars pretty often, and stay alive with them, too. She was also really good at losing the police. If she were a real criminal, I think she'd fare pretty well. 

"So, Yoda." I grinned, taking the controller. She pouted at me. 

"Can I not-"

"What was the bet? I think Yoda forgot the bet." 

"Yoda is very sad that she-"

"No pronouns when talking about yourself. Only Yoda."

"Yoda is very sad that Yoda lost the bet." She huffed. "Yoda isn't going to kiss you ever again."

"Good. I want Tzuyu to kiss me, not Yoda." I giggled. She blushed; she was the absolute cutest girl in the world. 

"Yoda is happy about that." She looked away, trying to hide her blush. I kissed her cheek. 

"Hey Yoda, don't tell Tzuyu I kissed you. She'll be jealous." I laughed again, watching her face turn a more definitive shade of red.

"No. Yoda will tell Tzuyu that you cheated on her and she'll never kiss you again." She pouted.

"Yoda~" I cooed, crawling on top of her and peppering kisses all over her little face. "Please don't tell~" She pushed me gently, laughing.

"This is weird. Do you have a weird affection for Yoda?"

"Wait which Yoda? You Yoda or the real Yoda?" 

"The one in Star Wars. Not me."

"Well I have a strong affection for this Yoda." I poked her nose. "But I don't like green wrinkly aliens." 

"You let me get away with not saying Yoda!" She squealed, hugging me tightly. "You have a heart, after all!" 

"Yah!" I faked being upset with her. She knew I was playing, since she gave me an over-reacted pout. We started laughing at her silly, but cute, face. "Okay, okay, the punishment is lifted." I held up my hands in surrender. 

"You're such a pushover." She chuckled, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "But I love you." 

"I love you more, dummy." I nuzzled her neck. "Ah, we should do something about this." 

"About what?" 

"Your hickeys." I pointed to her neck. 

"Oh. Yeah. That." She chuckled. "Honestly, though, I think it'll get my mom to shut up if she thinks we, you know." 

"Your choice." I shrugged. "But don't you think they'd worry I was taking advantage of you? You're covered in them..." 

"I don't think she'd care, but good call. I forgot that it looks like you choked me."

"It's only on one side! It doesn't look like that..." I whined. "But let's try to get rid of them." I called Mina, since I didn't really have a ton of experience with trying to make hickeys go away. I figured Mina would know something...especially since I've seen her since she got with Momo, and saw none. 

"I thought you knew..." She whined.

"Mina probably does, it's fine." I giggled, waiting for her to pick up. She didn't, so I called her again. She picked up immediately this time. 

"What is it, Sana?" She growled over the phone. 

"Whoa, okay, chill. I just need to know how to get rid of hickeys fast."

"Just don't put hickeys where people can see!" She hung up, seeming annoyed. 

"She's probably with Momo, then, if she's that moody." I sighed. "I wouldn't want to be interrupted, either, but my Tzu is more important." I pouted, looking at my future wife. "We'll just cover them up with makeup in the morning." My phone rang again; it was Mina. I picked up. "Yeah?"

"Momo told me to be nice or I'm not getting more ." She grumbled. "She literally just got off me and- Ow!" 

"Tell Momo that she's my second favorite human being. So how do you get rid of hickeys?"

"I don't know! Momo just does it on my-" I covered Tzuyu's ears, since the phone was on speaker. I sat through her dramatic monologue of where Momo leaves hickeys, and how she does it, and how amazing she is at it. I stopped her before she was going to proceed onto other aspects of her life. 

"So, how to remove them?" 

"Hold up. Babe!" She called for her girlfriend, and I heard her ask how to remove hickeys. Momo took the phone, and I uncovered Tzuyu's ears. 

"I only know this because your sister is an idiot and likes to leave hickeys on my neck when I have a class to teach tomorrow. Ice packs work, but if they're on Tzuyu's neck that might be a little uncomfortable. Your general skin care oils and such should take care of it; stuff like aloe vera, coconut oil, cooled cucumbers, you know, the usual stuff."

"Okay, thanks Momo. Did Mina tell you that you're my second favorite person in the world?"

"I'm assuming Tzuyu is the first, so that's an incredible compliment. You're my second favorite, too." 

"Aww, thanks! Be good to my Mina, okay? But if she's being an idiot, let me know."

"I've got that part covered. Your sister is being really distracting right now, so I gotta go." She hung up, and Tzuyu's face was bright red.

"A-Are you gonna be like that?"

"No, Tzuyu." I giggled, kissing her cheek. "I won't be a maniac like Mina." She let out a sigh of relief, hugging me. 

"I mean, if I really like it, then you can." 

"I'll always be careful with my little Tzuyu." I gave her a quick peck on her cute lips. I couldn't help myself, and gave her a few more. She giggled, and patted my . She looked so adorable, looking all happy and cute and lovely. My heart was fluttering again at her little eye-smile; she just made me fall in love with her again. 

"I'm home!" My dad called, walking in. 

"How was coffee?" I asked, looking at him in a lame attempt to hide my growing blush from Tzuyu's cuteness. 

"Good. Oh, but I just wanted to let you girls know, you have three weeks until the wedding. If Tzuyu will be staying over today, we should go bridal gown shopping today. Mark is going with us, because I can't keep my mouth shut and you can't see what dresses you picked out until the wedding day. Tradition, you know?" 

"I'm sitting next to Sana in the car though, right?" She was blushing, probably because I was still sitting on her, but we weren't alone. She was a little awkward like that; it was cute. 

"Of course. Did you girls have lunch yet?" He chuckled.

"We had ramyeon." I grinned. "But I'm gonna need a few minutes to get ready. I'm not dressed for bridal gown shopping. I look lame." 

"You don't look lame. You're gorgeous." Tzuyu said quietly, being shy since my dad was there. I hit her playfully on her shoulder. 

"Coming from a goddess." I huffed. 

"If you're getting changed, I will, too. I'll run home and-"

"Just wear some of mine. My clothes might be a little short on you, but...hm, I think you'll be fine. We'll put makeup on your neck, too." 

"Yes! Please, oh geez, people would stare, wouldn't they?" 

"They'll still be staring, because you're a goddess." I hopped off of her, pulling her upstairs. 

"I'll bring Mark in, since you'll be a while."

"That's fine, dad! Thanks!" I called back while dragging her up the stairs. I looked through my closet, trying to find something that would fit Tzuyu's style. I pulled out a white blazer and tossed it to her. "See if it fits." I kept looking through my closet, and tossed a black button-up shirt to her. "That too." I went over to my other closet, which was for pants and skirts. "Pants or skirt?" I asked.

"Uhm, I don't know." 

"I'll give you both. Just go with whatever you want." I started rummaging through my closet. I found a pair of white skinny jeans and a pair of black dress pants. "See if these work." 

"Jeans and dress pants...?"

"Yeah." I turned around. "In case you wanna be more casual, or more fancy." 

"Well, what are you going to wear?" 

"Hmm...good question." I bit my lip, and stepped back, looking at both my closets. "I should wear matching colors." I took out a white open-backed blouse. Tzuyu came up behind me and put it back in the closet. 

"People will look at you." She whined.

"Fine, how about..." I giggled, then went back to trying to find something nice. I picked out a white button up shirt and a black blazer. "There! Matching!" I squealed. Tzuyu kissed my cheek, then took the button up shirt. 

"Wear a white tank top under this, though." 

"Tzuyu~" I whined. "I'm not wearing a dark bra..."

"But you're really really gorgeous. People will be undressing you in their minds, and if they see that-" I shut her up with a kiss. 

"Fine." I smiled. "Pick out your pants so I can figure out what I'm wearing." 

"Which would you prefer?" She asked.

"Well, you'll look stunning in anything, but I personally think that white pants would look best."

"Then I'm going with the white ones." 

"Okay, I'll grab some black skinny jeans, then. Oh, and I'll change in the bathroom, you can change in here." I kissed her cheek, then went into the bathroom with my clothes. I put the outfit on, then knocked on the door. "You done, honey?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I'm good." She responded. I opened the door and, well, my fiancee is a model. I jumped on top of her. 

"Ah! You look like a model, Tzu!" I squealed, kissing her cheeks. "Aww, look at my little model~" I cooed, giving her more kisses. 

"Sana, I didn't even get a chance to look at you!" She laughed. "I already know that you're gorgeous, but still~" 

"I'll go grab my makeup. We'll cover those up really quick. When we get back we'll use Momo's advice to try and fade them a bit." I gave her a peck on her lips, then I ran back to the bathroom, returning with my makeup. 

"You're gorgeous." She looked like she was checking me out; I kind of felt embarrassed for once around her. A goddess was checking me out. Wow. 

"Shut up." I pushed her lightly, then opened up my makeup. "Alrighty, let's get to work..." I started concentrating on her makeup, trying to cover up her hickeys. It took a little while, but I was able to get it done. It looked like she didn't even know what a hickey was, once I was done. "Perfect." I gave her a peck on her lips. I brushed my hair, and handed her one of my brushes so she could brush hers. "Should I do something with my hair?" Tzuyu put my hair on one side, exposing the hickey she gave me when she was jealous. 

"That looks good." She smiled. 

"You can't walk around with hickeys, but I can?" I giggled.

"Yeah." 

"Nope." I covered it up with my hair; it was small, so it wasn't a big deal. "If you get jealous, you know you can make another one." I took her hand. "Let's go~ They're probably tired of waiting."