Stay A Little Longer

Why Her?

When I got out of the shower, Sana had apparently been done for a little while. I could smell her cooking dinner as soon as I left the bathroom. I hurried down the stairs and gave her a tight backhug.

"It smells good~" I purred, burying my face in her hair. 

"Thank you, Tzu~" She cooed back, leaning her head back to nuzzle me for a moment before she resumed cooking. I peered over her shoulder and saw that she was cooking chicken for us. She flipped over the chicken , and shifted her attention to an array of herbs and vegetables. She was warming up some kimchi and cooking rice, while steaming some vegetables. I drooled a little at the sight of the food. She was an amazing cook. I kissed her cheek to show my appreciation, making her giggle. I let my hands slide down to her hips, as I pressed myself against her a little, kissing her cheek again. "Tzuyu~" She whined cutely. "I'm trying to cook you something~" 

"So you don't want cuddles?" I teased, letting go of her.

"Tzu~" She whined again, and I went back to holding her close to me while she cooked. When she was done, she plated the food, and I followed her to the table. As soon as she set my plate down, I started eating. I was hungry; mostly because it smelled so good. Also because we didn't have lunch, but to be fair, I wasn't that hungry until I smelled her cooking. 

"It's good!" I squealed after I swallowed. "I mean, it's kind of expected from you, but it's still amazing." I took another bite, eager to eat my dinner. She giggled at me, but I hardly noticed as I kept eating. 

When we finished, we put our dishes in the sink and cleaned up the dishes from earlier in the day. After washing the dishes, we went back upstairs. It wasn't too late at night, but it was late enough to feel tired. I crawled into bed first, and I felt Sana's body flush against mine soon after. I turned over, facing her, so I could kiss her cheek. 

"Thanks for cooking, honey." I kissed her again.

"No worries, Tzu." She giggled, rubbing my back. I nuzzled my face into her neck, excited to spend another night with my fiancee. I always had the best dreams when I was with her; everything was warm and fuzzy if it had anything to do with Sana. "Did you tell your mom that you were spending another night?" 

"Damn, I forgot." I grumbled, grabbing my phone. I texted her a quick message, telling her that I was going to stay at Sana's place again and that she could ask her or her dad if she doubted me. I put it down on the nightstand next to Sana's phone, and turned back to cuddling Sana. "Thanks for reminding me...she would've killed me." 

"No worries, Tzu." She kissed my lips gently; I loved the feeling of her soft lips moving against mine. Everything about Sana was soft and warm and fluffy. I felt her smile into the kiss when she tried to pull away, but I kept kissing her. I could feel her tongue a little; like she was trying to hold back. I pulled away, needing air. I pecked her lips again before nuzzling into her neck. "Good night, honey." 

"Good night, Sana...I'll see you in the morning." I kissed her neck, wanting more of her. She only giggled; probably not picking up on what I wanted from her, or not wanting me to go too far. It was annoying sometimes, now I was ready to move a little faster, but she was worried about me. I'd be okay, I just don't want to have yet, or for a while. It's an intense thing; being completely exposed in front of someone, and trusting them with your body. It's not at all that I didn't trust Sana, it's just that I was scared. 

However, there was no way I could fall asleep peacefully with these kinds of thoughts running though my head. I nuzzled her neck with my nose, quietly checking to see if she was stilll awake. She patted my side, showing that she was. 

"I can't sleep..." I whined quietly.

"Are you too warm? We don't have to cuddle."

"I'm not too warm, I'm just...overthinking." I mumbled the last part, hoping she wouldn't hear, but hoping she would hear, at the same time. 

"What's bothering you, then?" It was the latter, it seems. 

"I'm...I wanna move faster, but I don't know if you're holding back for a reason."

"If you want to move faster, we can. I have no problems with that. Just lemme know if I overstep my boundaries." I felt her hand travel down to my hips, and I whimpered a little at the foreign feeling. I've never actually wanted to be touched there before. She gave my a little pat before resting her hand there. "You're such a cutie, though, really..." She sighed. "Everything about you is so cute~" She cooed, patting my again. I felt shy at her words, and also at the fact that she was touching my , so I nuzzled my face as close to her as possible, grabbing onto her shirt in an attempt to get even closer to her. "You okay, Tzu?" She slid her hand back up to my waist. I nodded, and draped one of my arms around her waist. My other hand was still gripping her shirt. "Sorry, I won't touch your ."

"You...ummm...you can, but just, umm...not around other people..." 

"So I'm allowed to right now?" She kissed the top of my head. 

"Yeah...but um, please...I don't know, umm...please be careful...? I guess?" 

"Of course, Tzu." She rested her chin on top of my head, and I felt her hand pat my again. "You have such a cute ." I whined in embarrassment, kicking her playfully under the blankets. She giggled; I don't know how many times this sound has made me go to heaven and come back, but it's happened a lot. And I mean a lot. I pretty much lived for that sound now. "Your little heart is beating really fast. You'll never sleep." She took her hand off my and wrapped it around my waist, holding me close. 

"Sorry." I whimpered into her neck.

"Don't be sorry. I want you to get a good night's sleep. You've seemed kinda stressed lately. Stress isn't good for you, especially when you're young. So sleep. We canbe adventurous in the morning if you want to."

I nodded into her neck, feeling my heart nearly beat out of my chest at her promise. It slowly calmed down, as our breathing started to match, and I felt myself falling asleep in her arms again.

 


 

I could feel my Tzuyu stirring in the morning, which woke me up. I expected her to sleep more; she's still growing. She's tall, too, so her body probably needs more rest than me anyways... She stretched a little, not moving much, but I could feel her little body quiver with happiness at that first stretch of the morning. I yawned, patting her head. 

"Morning, Tzu..." I smiled tiredly.

"Morning, Sana. Did I wake you?"

"A little, but it's fine." I wouldn't mind being woken up early every morning if it's by my little future wife. I stretched a little too, feeling stiff after sleeping all night. 

"Aww, sorry, I didn't want to wake you." 

"I really don't mind if you're the one waking me up." I sat up, Tzuyu following. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I can cook today, to thank you for letting me stay-"

"I should be thanking you for staying the night again." I hushed her. "So what do you want? We shouldn't do pancakes too often, there's a lot of extra cholesterol that you don't need in there..."

"I just kinda want something sweet." Luckily, I had the perfect idea.

"Got it." I jumped out of bed; I planned to make crepes with fruit in them for breakfast. "Wait. What fruit do you like? I'm gonna make fruit crepes." I realized that she might not like strawberries or blueberries or any other fruit I was thinking of using. Tzuyu should only have the tastiest breakfast.

"I pretty much like everything. I just don't really like bananas or mangoes that much...or oranges, to be honest."

"Do you like strawberries?"

"They're delicious~" She squealed. "Are you making strawberry crepes?!" She tackled me to the ground, kissing everywhere on my face. I laughed at how adorable she was.

"Maybe~" I playfully. I grabbed her face and kissed those soft little lips that I loved so much. "Lemme go so I can make you food." I pouted. She didn't move. At all. She pressed my shoulders a little firmer into the ground. I wish I could know what was going through that pretty little head of hers, because honestly, my hormones were going crazy. My gorgeous future wife was pinning me down on the ground; it was like what Dahyun used to do with me, but better. Much better. I didn't know if I could control myself around my poor little Tzu. I stiffened under her gaze, she looked almost predatory. 

"You said we could be a little more adventurous." She leaned down and kissed me, nibbling my lower lip. I shivered, tangling my fingers in her hair. I her bottom lip, remembering that she had wanted to kiss with tongue earlier. She eagerly opened for me to explore. She let me explore for a little, until she learned what do to. She bit down lightly on my lower lip, and I opened my mouth for her. She on my tongue a little before exploring my mouth. She pulled back first, panting. Her hair was disheveled, her cheeks were pink, her lips were swollen, and her eyes were dark. "Thanks." She leaned down again, giving me a sweet peck on my lips. I was panting, unable to believe that my Tzuyu was that ready to get married. It changes nothing, though. I'll never do anything unless she asks me to, or tells me that she's comfortable with it. She's still my little Tzuyu, and I will never ever take advantage of my beautiful little angel. I hugged her, pulling her down and cuddling her. 

"Thank you, Tzuyu." I rubbed her back gently. "You're so good to me." 

"You deserve it." I felt her mumble against me. She was such a cutie; I didn't deserve any bit of her. I didn't feel like arguing though, I wanted to get some food in that adorable belly of hers. 

"Thank you, honey." I kissed the top of her head. "Lemme up, please? I need to cook for my little Tzu~" She rolled off of me, laying on her back on the ground. "Thank you~" I cooed, ruffling her already-messy hair. She looked cute with messy hair. I went downstairs to cook, Tzuyu followed after a few minutes. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You busy?" She laid her chin on my shoulder. 

"I haven't started cooking yet, so no." I giggled. 

"My parents are glad we're getting along." She nibbled on my ear, making me shiver. My little Tzuyu learns too fast. 

"Good." I tried to steady my breathing. 

"They want me to come home soon, though. They don't want me to be a bother." 

"Do you wanna go home?" I asked. It was perfectly fine if she wanted to go, she might need her space after all. 

"Not really." She whined. This was also perfectly acceptable; it was more than acceptable to me, actually. 

"You wanna stay another night or just go back later today? I wanna stay on your parents' good sides." 

"You're already on their good side." She whined. "Please, Sana, I don't feel like going home...they're going to ask about what we did while I was here, and it's gonna be awkward..." 

"You can lie to them, you know." I giggled. "I'm guessing you wanna stay another night, then?" I felt her nod against me. I leaned back, kissing her cheek. "Okay, let them know. You're the opposite of a bother to dad and I; you might be a bit of a bother for Mina, though." 

"Why?"

"She wants to bring Momo home, but I don't want her to have with you in the house. Even I'd feel really awkward." I giggled at how Tzuyu hugged me a little tighter. 

"Thanks...I really don't wanna hear that." She kept her chin on my shoulder while I started to cook. We were silent for a little while, since I was focused on cooking, and I supposed Tzuyu didn't want to disturb me. "Who's your dad talking to?" She whispered suddenly. I listened for a minute. I could hear him faintly.

"I'm glad you're doing well. I haven't told her yet- I know, honey." 

"Honey?!" I whispered. Tzuyu seemed just as shocked as I was, since she covered my mouth so she could continue to listen. I listened, too, stopping what I was doing.

"Of course I trust her. I trust both of them. I don't know if I should tell Sana yet or not...you know she's getting married soon. I don't want to give her more stress. Of course you're on the guest list, though, baby." 

I turned and looked at Tzuyu, who seemed like she understood what was going on. I gave her a confused look, but she just waved me off. "Tzu~" I whined quietly. 

"What?" She whispered back.

"Who's that?"

"I'm not in the position to tell you. Ask him yourself." She whispered.

"What do you know that I don't?" I gasped. "Is dad finally getting back to dating?!" I squealed. She covered my mouth.

"Mina knows something about him that you don't, but it's not serious. I don't know why he hasn't told you yet, though...there's really no reason not to." She whispered. Soon, my dad came down the stairs. I kicked her, turning around. She got the hint, because she laid her chin on my shoulder again, watching me cook. "It looks good, honey."

"It's burnt, Tzuyu." I growled at her under my breath. "Smooth." I poured batter on the pan again, making a new crepe. The other one had gotten burnt since I took my attention away from it and made listening in on my dad's private conversation my priority. 

"Good morning, girls." He smiled, coming down the stairs. 

"Morning, dad!" I smiled at him, then went back to cooking. 

"I have something to talk to Sana about after breakfast, if you wouldn't mind, Tzuyu." He said kindly, while preparing his own breakfast. "Ooh, crepes. Can dad steal a bit?" I handed him the burnt one. 

"Thanks, I was gonna throw it out." I giggled, then handed him a crepe that wasn't burnt. "Here you go." 

"Thank you." He grinned. "Tzuyu won't mind me talking to you in private for a quick minute, right?"

"I won't mind. It's fine." She stood up, taking one of the crepes I had finished. She took a bite, then fed me a bit of it. I was a damn good cook. My dad left, and went into the living room. He was texting someone on his phone while watching the news. 

"What do you think it's about?"

"Probably who he was just talking to. It'll be fine." 

"I should know who he's dating..." I pouted. "Why does Mina get to know first?"

"I don't know. Maybe she found out by accident." 

"True." I shrugged. "You'll be in my room, right?"

"Of course. Come grab me when you're done and tell me what it was about. I'm kinda curious, too." She kissed my ear, then kept eating. She fed me a few bites before she kept eating. Here we go. The bottomless pit of Tzuyu's stomach.