Game Time

Why Her?

I started cooking lunch for Tzuyu and I, mostly as an excuse to stop after five hickeys. She'd purr whenever I started on one, and would give me a storm of kisses as a "thank you" when I finished. She was a hormonal teenager, and I should provide for her, but I should also keep her safe by not giving in to every demand. She followed me downstairs as I opened up a pack of ramyeon. She kissed my neck, so I leaned my head back to get a kiss on my lips. She complied, and I started boiling water for the noodles. I opened up a second pack as well, putting the noodles into the boiling water. I could feel Tzuyu pressing herself against me, nuzzling her face into my neck. She went back to being an adorable little Tzu, not that she wasn't adorable when she was being y, it's just that this is more of an I-need-to-hug-you-and-smooch-your-little-baby-face kind of adorable, as opposed to the I-want-to-hear-your-cute-voice-screaming-my-name kind of adorable. Very distinct. 

"I love you, Sana." I heard her mumble. I leaned my head back and stole another kiss from my Tzuyu. 

"I love you too, Tzuyu." I said before giving her a quick peck on her cheek. 

"What kind of ramyeon is it gonna be?"

"Chicken~" I cooed, remembering her favorite ramyeon. She squeezed me tightly in a hug. 

"You remember." 

"Of course I do." I giggled. "I'll need to cook for you when you come home from school or work." 

"Thank you so so much." She nibbled on my ear, then kissed it before nuzzling my neck again. 

"And thank you for being the best fiancee I could ever hope for." I heard my phone start to ring, and I sighed. Cuddle-time atmosphere : ruined. "Can you answer it for me, honey?" 

"Yeah, I got it." She grabbed my phone and answered, putting it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Can you put Sana on the phone?" I recognized that voice. It was Dahyun. Tzuyu didn't seem to, since she handed me the phone. 

"Hey, Dahyunie-" I shut myself up the moment I spoke her nickname. We were close friends, and, yes, buddies, but we were friends for a long time before that, and we've stayed close afterwards. We just don't talk as much, since she's girlfriend-hunting, and I'm engaged to the perfect girl. I bit my lip, realizing my mistake. "-m. Dahyun-nim." 

"Great." I heard Tzuyu huff. I was scared that she would get upset and walk away, but she turned me around and kissed me, biting my lip. 

"Tzuyu-" I tried to protest, since my friend was on the phone. Although she stopped kissing me, she started biting my neck, and and kissing the spot. I sighed in pleasure, then took my phone. "Can I call you back later?" Tzuyu grunted in response and bit my neck a little harder. 

"Yeah...sure." I heard my friend agree reluctantly, then hung up. I put my phone back on the counter, and leaned my head back for Tzuyu to get better access to my neck. 

"Were you jealous?" I asked once she was done making her mark; she was kissing the area now, trying to soothe it. 

"No." She pulled out of my neck and looked at me with a stone-cold gaze. 

"She's coming to the wedding, you know that." I giggled, turning around and resuming work on the ramyeon. 

"Yeah. That's fine. She can see that you're married, and that you're not going to have with her anymore." 

"Tzuyu..." I sighed. "You know we were friends for a long time before that. We were both desperate and lonely, and we found out that we were both gay. It was our best option at the time....We still see each other as friends. Just friends." 

"Yeah. I'm not jealous. It's fine." 

"You seemed a little jealous though, honey." I giggled, adding ingredients to the ramyeon for my now-jealous little Tzu. "There's really nothing for you to worry about. At all. You're my little Tzu who I will never take for granted, and I will love you and only you, as I have been, and will continue to forever."

"Call her back and tell her that." She handed me my phone, and I giggled. 

"She was probably calling to make sure we got back together."

"So she could have you again-"

"No, Tzuyu." I laughed, and turned around to kiss her cute lips. "She was happy to hear that I would be getting married. We were never in love; it was just...you know. Basically, she's happy for me but she still wants a lady of her own, but she never wanted me in the first place. I never wanted her either, but that's not the point. The point is that she's literally just an old friend of mine who wants to congratulate me, and wants to see us happy together. Like how Mina and Momo see us. She's actually friends with Mina and Momo, too." 

"I'm not jealous, though. It's fine. It's completely fine that you had with her, and won't do it with your fiancee." 

"Tzuyu." I hugged her tightly. "I didn't know you thought that way." I whimpered, nuzzling my face against her neck. "I'm sorry." I heard her breathing get heavier, and I hugged her tighter. 

"It's...I just..." I heard her sniffle...no, I wouldn't be able to bear it if my Tzuyu cried. "I'm really jealous, okay?" I heard her whimper in a trembling voice. 

"And that's okay, honey." I kissed her hickey-covered neck. "It's fine to be jealous. It happens to all of us." 

"B-But...she...she...you know..." I felt her tears start wetting my shoulder. 

"Tzuyu, honey, don't cry, baby..." I whined, kissing her neck. "I love you, though. I love you. I'll call her right now and tell her that we're back together." 

"She needs to know that you're not hers." She whimpered again. I kissed her jawline, moving up to her cheeks. I started kissing away her tears. 

"She already knows that, but I can remind her." I whispered between kisses. My little Tzuyu nodded. "Let me clean you up first, you poor thing." I felt my heart break at the sight of tear marks on my future wife's face, and her puffy red eyes. I wetted a paper towel under the sink with cool water, and started dabbing near her eyes, where her mascara was running a little. 

"Thank you." She mumbled. I kissed her nose while I kept working. 

"It's nothing to thank me for." I kissed her cute little nose again. "Why are you so jealous, anyway?" I asked carefully, making sure not to upset her.

"I just...she...you...you've said things to each other and done things to each other...and...I haven't even...I haven't been able to give you what she did, and..." She sniffled, and I kissed her quivering lips. I let go after a few seconds, once she seemed to have calmed down. "You won't be bored of me, right?" 

"Of course not. I could never be bored of my favorite girl in the whole world." I continued wiping her face. "Aww, honey, please don't cry ever again." I sighed. "It breaks my heart." She nodded and hugged me. "I'll love you forever, Tzuyu. You don't need to worry about it." I nuzzled my face into her neck again. "You're even more hormonal than I was when I was your age- Oh, I sound old now." She giggled at that, kissing the top of my head. I smiled, and kept talking. "But you're so hormonal that I might even have to have you before our wedding day. I didn't want to, because I wanted to make sure you didn't feel so chained down, and-"

"Can we do it now?" She interrupted me, grinning. I giggled and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Nope. I can still control myself so far. I don't even know if I'll be able to hold myself back tonight...but I'm still gonna try to hold back until after our wedding." 

"We can just do it tonight. Then I won't be so jealous anymore." 

"Nope." I turned around and went back to cooking. I called Dahyun as well. Tzuyu peered over my shoulder at who I was calling, then hummed and rested her chin on my shoulder as I continued to cook. I had the phone on speaker, anyway, so she could listen and not be worried. 

"Sana?" Dahyun answered. 

"Yeah, it's me. Tzuyu needed me for a minute, that's why I had to hang up." 

"You two are back to being close, then. That's great! I was worried I messed things up, but I didn't want to call you right away."

"No worries. My baby Tzuyu is practically on top of me right now, so there's nothing messed up." I giggled. "Ah, but she's being jealous lately. She's jealous of you because-" She covered my mouth. 

"I'm not jealous. I just wanted to make sure that we were clear." She interjected, then uncovered my mouth. I giggled at her behavior. She got so cold and stern whenever Dahyun was involved. I just hoped that Tzuyu could stop being jealous and get close with her, too. It'd be nice if my wife and best friend (since Mina is more like a sister) got along. I heard Dahyun laugh on the other side.

"No, no, you can have her!" I pouted. "She's too clingy for me. I couldn't bear it if we were dating...yikes." 

"Yah!" I scolded, but Tzuyu just covered my mouth again. 

"Good. So, Sana is mine." 

"Yeah, she's all yours, Tzuyu." I heard Dahyun still laughing. "I'll hang up. I'll see you two at your wedding. Ah, that reminds me, do you have any wedding gifts in particular that you want?" 

"Umm...I don't know." I looked at Tzuyu. 

"I don't have anything in mind." She shrugged. 

"I'll take a wild guess. What are Tzuyu's favorite colors, by the way?"

"Indigo." I said, almost as a reflex. 

"Alright, so I gotta get something indigo and purple. Thanks!" She hung up, and I felt Tzuyu kiss my cheek. 

"Thank you." She purred. My legs turned into jelly at the change in tone in her voice. 

"Tzuyu~" I whined. "I'm not even done cooking." 

"Fine..." She whined back, leaving gentle kisses on my neck while I cooked. I finished cooking the ramyeon, then I plated it for my little Tzu. I put the rest into my own bowl, which, of course, she could steal from as much as she wanted. She was a growing girl; she was actually already tall, but you never know if she's going to keep growing, and the worst thing you can do someone who's still growing, is deprive them of food. I took the bowls, and we sat at the table. 

"I just realized that we have the whole house to ourselves. Dad is meeting Mark for coffee right now; he probably won't be back for a while." I said as Tzuyu took her first bite. "How is it?"

"It's amazing!" She squealed, and started to slurp up some more. I giggled; she was so cute when she was excited about food. 

"I'm glad." I started to eat the noodles, too. It was pretty good, I have to admit. 

"Also. Since we have the whole house to ourselves, do you have any video games? Something we can play on the big TV in the living room." Tzuyu then went back to slurping up ramyeon. 

"Mina has a ton of video games. My dad plays some, but not a lot. We have Grand Theft Auto-"

"That game seems like so much fun!" She squealed. 

"It is!" I nearly shivered with excitement. "I usually just goof around, stealing cars and stuff, seeing what I can steal and trying to get five stars."

"That sounds like so much fun! We've gotta play after we eat. Please?" 

"Definitely. There's no offline co-op mode, so we either have to play online, and deal with idiots shooting at us for money, or play offline, where we don't get to piss off someone on the other side of the world." 

"We'll play online. We can kill the other players for money, right?"

"Yeah, but they need to have a bounty on their head for us to get money. Then, competition gets rough, because there are people with cheats that I'm too lazy to figure out, and they have all sorts of crazy weaponry. It's annoying, but fun." 

"I wish I could just play against you or something. We could fight to the death-" She gasped. "If we ever get into an argument, we should play a game like Grand Theft Auto to decide! Whoever dies first, loses." 

"Okay. We'll give it a shot once you're used to the game. I'll time you, and you'll time me. Whoever lasts the longest in the online multiplayer mode, gets the most money, and the most stars will be the winner. What do you wanna bet?" I was excited beyond belief. I couldn't to see how cute little Tzuyu was when she played video games. 

"If I win...hmm...you go first." She seemed deep in thought.

"If I win, you have to talk in third person for the next hour. And when you talk about yourself, you have to say Yoda." 

"Why Yoda?"

"Your little ears." I pulled on her adorable ears playfully, and she giggled. 

"If we're gonna play like that, then if I win, you have to act like a squid every time you say anyone's name, a place, or a time." 

"Alright. Deal. Have fun speaking in the third person, Yoda." I winked as she finished up her ramyeon.

"I hope you enjoy flopping around every other minute." She winked back, then put her bowl in the sink. She came over by me with her chopsticks, and started to slurp up a few of my noodles. "Sorry. They're really good." She giggled, and I kissed her cheek. 

"I'll hurry up so you can lose." I chuckled, eating the last of the noodles and putting my bowl in the sink. I the game. Here goes nothing.