No Turning Back

Why Her?

Obviously, Sana's pancakes were amazing. I took a bite of it before I even put syrup on it, and it was amazing. I could have cried. I looked over at her; she was completely focused on making my breakfast. She kept bringing me plates of pancakes, which she even cut for me and put syrup on so I would just eat when I got them. I felt bad, since I was scared to marry her, but she was putting in all this effort for me. It made me feel a little better about being married to her, though. It was obvious she cared a lot about me. 

Once she had cooked about twenty pancakes, she asked if it would be enough for my breakfast. I already had eight pancakes, and they were not small. I was feeling kind of full, but I would eat a little more. I told her to sit down and eat with me, and she brought over the plates containing the twenty pancakes and started cutting them up for herself. 

"You're such a good cook." I smiled at her, before putting another piece of heaven into my mouth. 

"I'm glad you like it. I'd feel terrible if I couldn't cook for you." 

"And thank you for everything this morning. Literally everything."

"What did I even do?" She laughed, and she seemed to think that she did nothing that deserved thanks. Sana was too pure.

"You told my mom to not restrict my meals, and you offered to let me live here until we move out together. You cooked all these pancakes for me, too. You've always been doing things for me, so I guess I'm not only thanking you for this morning, but also when we went on the picnic, and the ramyeon when we first met. And probably a ton of other stuff that I don't even know about." 

"Aww, Tzuyu~" She was blushing, and couldn't look at me. It was pretty cute. "You deserve every bit of it, honey. Actually, you deserve better-"

"There's no such thing as better." I smiled, and ate another piece of her pancakes. 

"Just keep eating until you're full." I couldn't believe that I had finally gotten Sana flustered. It was cute, and I could see why she loved doing it to me so much. I made a mental note to get her flustered as often as possible from now on. I giggled, and went back to eating. I looked up at her sometimes, and she was eating too, but much slower. 

"Why do you eat so slowly?" I asked. "You're probably hungry." 

"Yeah, but I don't wanna gain weight. I wouldn't look good."

"You're even thinner than me!" I whined. "You'd still be beautiful if you gained weight. I think it'd be healthy." 

"See, Sana? Not just Mina agrees with me!" I heard her dad yell from the living room, where he was eating bacon and watching the news. I giggled at his love for her. He was very different from my parents; I would have never thought he could be a Yakuza boss. Sana blushed and looked down.

"I usually gain weight in my stomach first...that's the problem." She looked upset.

"It's adorable to have to some belly fat. It's normal and healthy." I smiled, eating. "Besides, you keep telling me to put on weight, so shouldn't you do it too?"

"Let me look good for our wedding day at least, Tzu..." She whined, and I couldn't help but let her. She seemed genuinely concerned about her weight. I'd still try to get her to eat more, but I guess I'd have to wait on that. 

"Fine...I think it'd be cute if you had some chub, but..." I sighed. She shouldn't be as thin as she is, but I couldn't force her to do anything with her looks. Girls are sensitive about these kinds of things. 

I was full first, since I had already eaten eight pancakes, and ate two more with Sana. Sana only ate four, but it was a filling breakfast. I'd probably go into a food coma later. We put the dishes in the sink, and put the pancakes we didn't eat into tubs and stored them in the refrigerator in case I was hungry later on. It probably wasn't healthy to eat so many pancakes, especially since they were chocolate chip, but I had a feeling that Sana would be cooking a healthy lunch, based on the amount of fruits and vegetables in her refrigerator. 

"Why is Mina sleeping so late?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"She always plays video games late at night." She giggled. "She gets really into it. She's in the top one-hundred rankings for Mario Kart, Pokemon, Elsword, NeverWinter, World of Warcraft-"

"Oh my gosh." 

"Yeah, she's into it." Sana giggled. "It takes a lot to stay that high in ranking. She'll even play two games at once if she feels like her ranking might dip below the top one-hundred. She even gets that way about games like Agar.io, Slope-"

"Even those?!" I yelped.

"Yeah. Like I said, she's really into it."  

"Are you two done with breakfast?" Her dad put his empty plate of bacon into the sink as well. "We have a busy day ahead of us." 

"Why?" Sana and I asked, we were going to head back upstairs and probably watch a movie or something. 

"It's your wedding, not mine." 

"We're planning it today?!" I couldn't hide my surprise. 

"Yeah. Weddings take a lot of time and planning." He shrugged as if it was no big deal. I gripped Sana's hand. 

"It's fine, Tzu." She squeezed my hand back. "I don't want you to get stressed out about it." Sana and I sat in the living room on one couch, while her dad sat on another, facing us. There was a coffee table between the couches, and there were two laptops on it. Both were opened, but facing him. 

"We're going to spread out the planning over a few days, so don't worry, Tzuyu. Sana told me that this is nerve-wracking for you, and I understand." He smiled kindly. I could tell where Sana got her caring attitude from. I nodded, but squeezed Sana's hand a little bit. "You ready?" I turned to face Sana, who ruffled my hair. 

"He's not asking me." She looked concerned about me, as if she could read my mind. There was no turning back once we started wedding planning. There would be no turning back after the marriage. This was it. I was marrying Sana. My heart was pounding, but her face looked so kind. 

"Yeah." I didn't have to force my smile, as Sana grinned and hugged me. This was going to be okay. Sana was one of the most understanding people I had ever met. 

"Fantastic!" Her dad cheered. "Okay, what do you want to tackle today? The catering, the guest list, the place...there's so much to do!" 

"Whatever Sana wants to do first." I squeezed her hand again. It would be awkward to be too snuggly in front of her dad. As much as I wanted to crawl into her lap and nuzzle her, it would be embarrassing.

"Do you want to figure out where we'll be holding the wedding?" She asked. Her voice was comforting, and she sounded worried about me. I desperately wanted to kiss her right then and there, but...her dad was right there. I nodded. 

"Okay, do you want it to be in a building or outside?" He asked. 

"I think kind of a half-and-half kind of thing..." Sana shrugged. "Tzuyu likes the outside, but I'm nervous about the weather." 

"Okay, so hold the ceremony inside, but have an outside area for fun?" He suggested, and she looked at me.

"Yeah." I was desperate for more contact with Sana...this was nerve-wracking, and I was used to her cuddles whenever I needed it. I carefully put my foot on top of hers. She understood that I needed her, but being the extroverted woman she was, she wrapped her arms around me. I felt my face heat up, and I avoided her father's gaze. It was incredibly awkward to snuggle in front of her dad. She noticed I didn't reciprocate, and faced forward again, leaving an arm around my waist. That was fine. 

We continued planning the wedding; we got the guest list sorted out, found and reserved the location, which was an incredibly fancy place that was made specifically for holding wedding ceremonies, and we picked out the colors that we wanted for our wedding. A light sapphire blue theme would be best for us. Indigo and purple colors would be too dark, but we both liked the idea of a sapphire-colored wedding dress. We decided to stop for the day after that. Sana and I went up to her room to watch a movie, and by watch a movie, I'm sure we both meant napping and snuggling. Probably talking a bit, too.

"Mina, you're up!" Sana squealed, hugging her best friend. I smiled at Mina, and sat on Sana's bed. Sana saw me, and jumped onto me, hugging me tightly. 

"I overheard you guys planning the wedding~" She winked, taking a quick break from putting on makeup. She was probably planning to visit Momo again today. 

"Yep! We made sure to put Momo on the guest list." Sana kissed my cheek. "You're going to see Momo again, huh?"

"Yeah." Mina squeaked out of happiness. "She's such a sweetheart, oh my gosh, but she's tough, too. She has abs, Sana. The girl works out. Do you know how hot that is?!" 

"Didn't you already know she had abs?" She laughed.

"Yeah, but I got to see them up close, if you know what I mean." Mina winked.

"Shut up~" Sana whined, and buried her face into my neck. She kissed me, making me smile. 

"I'm glad you Tzuyu finally warmed up to you. I was worried about you, Sana."

"Oh, hush." My fiancee glared at Mina, which I found adorable. 

"Why were you worried?" I asked, then Sana covered my mouth.

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up, don't say it don't say anything. Myoui Mina I will fight you." 

"Sana was your biggest fangirl. When you wore her clothes for the first time, she wouldn't shut up about how cute-" Sana jumped onto Mina, and covered .

"Myoui Mina, I will fight you." I laughed at how cute Sana was. I never imagined her being so shy. I could hear Mina trying to say more, but I couldn't understand her. 

"Mina, I can't hear you..." I whined, and Sana got off of her, and jumped onto me again. 

"Don't listen to her. She's been around Momo too much."

"She texted me about your first kiss! I'll take a screenshot and send it you if you want-" And there goes Sana, covering Mina's mouth again.

"Dammit, Mina, I'll tell Momo how you kept me up all night, and how I had to listen to you- Ow!" She yelped, and I got up and pulled her over to her bed with me. "You bit me!" She whined, and I could only laugh at how silly she could be. 

"If you tell Momo that, she'll think it's hot. If you're talking about what I think you are." She winked, and I shivered a little. I was now happy that Mina was not the girl I'd be spending the rest of my life with. It didn't seem like she could control her hormones...at all. 

"You're gross." Sana stuck her tongue out at her, and Mina just shrugged while she put on her lipstick. "What movie do you wanna watch, Tzu?" 

"I feel like we won't even actually watch it." I chuckled, and she kissed my forehead. 

"True. We'll probaby end up napping. But we should at least try to watch the whole thing, right?"

"Don't blame me if I fall asleep. You're really comfortable." I nuzzled my face into her neck, and kissed her. She giggled. 

"What kind of movies do you like?" She asked as she grabbed the remote for her TV and turned it on. 

"Are we trying to stay awake?" I mumbled into her neck.

"That was the plan, I thought." She giggled. 

"Horror. I've fallen asleep through The Shining, but it's the most likely thing to keep me up."

"You slept through The Shining?!" She yelped. 

"Yeah..." I yawned. "It's good, but...eh." 

"I'll find the scariest horror movie ever. You'll be up forever." I felt her shift, probably grabbing her phone to look it up. 

"It depends on personal preference." I leaned up and kissed her jawline. "I thought that Insidious was pretty good, so was the second, but the third was kinda...not that scary."

"By good, do you mean scary?"

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep after watching the first two Insidious movies." 

"I still want you to sleep, though...you're still growing." She whined, and hugged me. 

"I mean, I'll be able to if I'm with you." 

"I'm kind of a scaredy-cat, Tzu."

"Okay, so we'll watch something that isn't that scary."

"You'll fall asleep..." She whined again.

"No I won't. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep if you were scared. I'll take care of you, for once." 

"What do you mean, 'for once'?" She laughed. "What does that make last night?"

"Okay, but you were sick. Anyone would've taken care of you." 

"So? You did take care of me." 

"Let's just watch the Babadook or something." I yawned. 

"The Babadook was scary!" I heard her whimper. 

"Have you ever seen Saw?" 

"No...but I've heard about it. It's a really famous movie, so it's probably really scary-"

"Nope. No ghosts. At least, not explicitly, because there are fan theories, but it's not scary. It's a little messed up, but not scary."

"If you say so..." I heard the Saw theme start playing, and I sat up so I could watch it. It was a good movie. Not scary, but it was a thriller, at least. I could probably stay up through it.