Finally.

Why Her?

"Just where were you, Chou Tzuyu?" My mom greeted me at the door with an angry expression. 

"Helping Sana out." I went past her. "I'm moving out tomorrow." 

"Hold on, young lady." She grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "Did you gain weight?"

"Maybe." I shrugged. "Does it matter?" 

"I can't believe you." She shook her head. "The least you could do is have a model-like body. What would she keep you around for if not-" I ran to my room, slamming the door. I sent Sana a quick text, telling her that I was excited to move out. I kept packing my stuff. I might even move in tonight. "Chou Tzuyu!" My mother pounded on my bedroom door. 

"What?" I groaned.

"You need to come out here right this second!" I went out of my room, and she was holding a scale. She put it on the ground. "Step. Now." I didn't dare to look at the numbers. "Forty-seven kilograms?!" She yelped. "This won't do." 

"I'm tall. Forty-seven is still underweight for me."

"But you're only three kilograms from an average weight...don't see Sana for a little while. It's for the best-"

"I'm gonna move out tomorrow." I went back in my room and kept packing. I'd get out of the house tonight, and Sana could help me pack the rest tomorrow. I sent her a text, telling her that I was moving out tonight. She told me to drop my stuff off at our house, and to spend the night at her place again. I did as she advised, and there she was, sitting on her front porch in her pajamas and holding two cups of tea. I got out of my car, and she handed me a cup. "Thank you, babe." I kissed her cheek, and we went inside. We went straight to her bedroom, where most of her stuff was already packed in boxes. We sat on her bed, and I drank some more of the tea. It was really good; it had an earthy taste to it. 

"Everything okay?" She asked, putting her legs over mine and laying down. 

"Yeah." I patted her legs. They were really smooth. "My mom is upset that I gained weight."

"How much did you weigh?" She asked, yawning. 

"Forty-five kilograms." 

"At your height?!" She yelped, sitting up. "That's not gonna fly in my house." She grumbled, laying back down. "How much do you weigh now?"

"Forty-seven." 

"You're still so underweight..." She whined. "I'm moving in tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll have time to go grocery shopping." She sat up again, and grabbed a notebook, ripping a piece of paper out. She started writing down different foods; among them were different types of meat, vegetables, and...many seasonings that I wasn't familiar with. "Can you go shopping tomorrow for me?" 

"I have no idea what half of this stuff is." I stared wide-eyed at the list she gave me. 

"You'll be fine. I'll make breakfast tomorrow, and I'll give you money."

"I don't need money, I'll-"

"There's a specific grocery store babe." She giggled. "I'll need you to get some pots and pans, too. I'll go buy the fridge; I don't want you doing any heavy lifting." 

"Are you sure this is okay?" I turned and laid down next to her, putting my cup on her nightstand. 

"Tzuyu, baby, we're getting married in less than seven days." She gave me a peck on my cheek. "You're such a sweetheart. Do you wanna change into my pajamas?"

"Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't bring my own." 

"Oh, hush." She got up, and handed me some sweatpants and a tank top, then crawled into her bed. I changed in the bathroom. The top was a little bit loose on me, since I was less, umm...busty than my fiancee. I crawled into bed next to her, and she immediately clung to me with a cute yawn. She buried her face in my hair, and nuzzled my neck a little bit before she fell asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair for a little bit before going to sleep. I couldn't help but think about her scars again; I know I shouldn't, it's none of my business, but I wanted to see them out of curiosity. I held her head a little closer to me, and was going to drape my leg over her, only to realize she had done so already. I held a giggle back at her cuteness, and decided to just put my leg inbetween hers. It was the best I could do.

I woke up to a kiss on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Sana's adorable face. I leaned in and kissed her, letting my arm slide down her back to her . I pushed her towards me, but I forgot that my leg was still inbetween hers. She yelped; I moved my leg back, and pushed her closer to me again. She mumbled something against my lips that I couldn't understand, so I broke the kiss. 

"I didn't hear that." 

"I said to wait four more days." She giggled. "You basically just made me grind on your leg." 

"Oh. Yeah, sorry about that." I kissed her. 

Now, to be honest, the next four days kind of flew by; not because I was eager or anything; scratch that I was so excited to finally have Sana all to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried every night and every morning and every time we weren't busy to get her to give up and just let me have her, all were failures. However, we were all moved in now. We had a fridge, pots and pans and every other cooking apparatus that Sana bought. We had a bed, a couch, a TV, and bookshelves for my books. Our plushies were both on the bed, and put in cute places around the bedroom. We got a desk, too, so I could have a space to study. It had a lamp and some drawers with it, as well. I actually used it already, since I hadn't studied since I met Sana, and I realized that I'd be screwed if this continued. Thankfully, she said she had to go out and buy stuff; I wasn't allowed to come with. That was yesterday. But today...oh, today was the day. 

I woke up first, and I crawled on top of her. I started kissing her to wake her, and she opened her eyes with a cute little giggle. "Hold on, baby. You gotta eat first." She kissed me, but lightly pushed me. I rolled off of her, pouting. "You're gonna need your energy." She winked at me, and headed to the kitchen. I rushed after her, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"When?" I purred, nibbling on her ear.

"Tonight." She giggled, giving me a peck on my lips. "I have some stuff to set up, and doing it in the afternoon wouldn't be romantic, now would it?" I whined in protest, but I didn't push her any further. The day went as usual, breakfast was amazing, but she put on makeup. She didn't usually do that when we'd just be home. We would sit on the couch watching a movie, then she'd get up...this had been happening repeatedly for the next few hours. She paused it again, but I wrapped myself tightly around her. 

"Stay." 

"Babe~" She whined, trying to pry me off. Not this time. I pushed her to lay underneath me. 

"Why do you keep leaving?" 

"If you have to know..." She sighed. "I'm trying to get the bedroom ready, okay?"

"Let me help-"

"Nope. It's a surprise for you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a soft kiss. "Just wait until it gets dark for me, okay? The second the sun goes down, we can start." 

"The second the sun goes down, I can just-"

"No. When the sun goes down, then you can go into the bedroom. We're not gonna rush this. It's going to be as romantic as possible." 

"But what if I really need you?"

"After your first couple s, if you want to go harder, we can." She shrugged. "It's just...losing your ity is a rough thing for your body to go through. You should feel safe and loved the whole time. And even if you want me to be rougher, I really can't, especially your first time. You've never gone through this before, and I don't want you getting hurt." 

"I'm curious..." I laid down on top of her, snuggling her. "How'd you lose your ity?" I was wondering, since she treated it like it was a big deal, which I didn't see it as. 

"A one-night stand. I've always regretted it." She ran her fingers through my hair. "I don't remember a thing. I woke up to blood on the bedsheets and no one around. I thought she'd be with me in the morning...I told her it was my first time, and she said she'd take care of me...but she was nowhere. No note, no anything. There was nothing to show that there was someone else in that hotel room with me. I was scared...it kind of hurt, you know, down there. I ended up having to call Mina to come to the hotel to make sure I was okay. I was really scared..." She sighed. "It won't be anything like that for you. I'll be there when you wake up; I'll bring you breakfast and take care of you. Hopefully you won't be sore, but...well, you never know. But I'll be there, and I'll take care of you, and you won't be drunk, and you won't be in an unfamiliar place, and you won't be under any pressure to do anything you don't want to, and I'll be slow and careful and gentle, and-" I shut her up with a kiss.

"Thank you, baby." I kissed her again. "I trust you, okay? I know you'll be good to me. That's why I really want to do this." 

"Mhm..." She seemed to be looking for any sign of discomfort. "You still have to wait, though. I had everything planned out." 

"Fine. Go work in the bedroom." I chuckled, getting off of her. She gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Since you know what I'm doing, I'll just get everything ready at once. I won't be out for a while. Study or something, okay? Knock on the door or text or call me if you need anything-" She stopped running towards our bedroom. "I should make you lunch first." She ran in the opposite direction, into the kitchen. I laughed at her, then followed her into the kitchen. 

"I'll cook, it's okay." I patted her , shooing her away from the cooking, uh...cooking stuff. Lots of stuff. 

"You sure?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"Yeah. I'll cook for both of us...it's gonna be chicken ramyeon...which, umm...how do you make it?" I looked through the cabinets, finding no instant ramyeon. I'd have to actually cook.

"Aww, Tzuyu~" She cooed and kissed my cheek. "Lemme just do it, okay? You still want chicken ramyeon?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I felt kind of embarrassed. I wanted to cook for her, but I really didn't know how. I've never cooked anything before, unless cup ramyeon and instant rice count. "I'll cook for you some day." 

"I'm sure it'll be delicious." She kissed me again as she started working. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she cooked, and she would offer me spoonfuls often to get my opinion. To be honest, everything she did tasted good, so I think I wasn't of much help, but I think she liked having me close. She was really cute and smiley. After lunch, she went to the bedroom to set up, reminding me to text her or call her or knock on the door or do anything to get her attention if I needed something. I decided to watch a horror movie; I haven't watched one in a while. I closed the curtains in the living room, trying to make it as dark as possible. Once the movie had ended, I checked the time. It was five o'clock. I realized that I should probably dress up if Sana was going to make such a big deal about me losing my ity. I knocked on the door, needing to get my clothes. 

"Babe?" I asked. 

"Close your eyes." She said from the other side of the door. I did as she said, and I heard the door open and close. "Open." I opened my eyes, and she looked amazing. I couldn't stop my jaw from hanging open at the sight. Her cleavage was clear to see; she wore a low-cut tight dress. I let my eyes wander down her body, wondering how her curves would feel under my fingers. I could hear her saying something, but I didn't care. I needed more time to stare at my Sana. "Babe~" She cooed, hugging me. "You've gotta stop staring." She giggled. I felt her chest pressed up against mine, and I honestly almost lost it. 

"I love you." My heart was pounding. 

"I love you too, my adorable Tzuyu." She pecked my lips. "It's not dark yet, by the way. Do you need something?" 

"You." I put my hands on her waist, feeling her curves. 

"Cute." She took my hands off. 

"Fine." I pouted. "I need clothes to wear for tonight. You're getting dressed up, so I should, too...right?" 

"What do you need?" 

"I'm not quite sure." I bit my lip, taking in every detail of how gorgeous and y Sana was. 

"Should I pick something out?" She giggled, probably knowing that I was practically undressing her with my eyes. 

"No, um, I need my, um... The...yeah, just pick something out." I had no idea what to wear. 

"Okay. Also, I'm deciding between this dress and some other outfits-"

"You'll be y in everything, babe." I chuckled. 

"So will you. I'll be right back. Close your eyes until I get back, okay?" 

"Okay." I closed them, and I heard the door close. I kept my eyes shut, curious to know what she was setting up in there. 

"Open." I obeyed. She handed me a pile of clothes and tights and multiple bras and . "I don't know what you'd be most comfortable in." She kissed my lips. "Have fun, baby." 

"Love you~" I hummed, kissing her cheek. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard our bedroom door close seconds later. After about an hour of sorting through everything, I settled on a short black dress, the top of the dress had a short turtleneck, but no sleeves. It went down to my mid-thigh, and it was tight. Of course I had on a black lace push-up bra and matching , since I knew I wouldn't be wearing the dress for long. I put on black tights as well; they had a black garter, too, and I wore that. My toenails were cut and clean, although not painted. I'd be fine, though. I did my makeup, too, I stayed with something simple but y. I finished my hair, curling it a little, then left the bathroom. I looked out the window. Sunset. Close enough. I knocked on the door. "Baby~" I cooed. I wore black heels, even though they'd come off quickly. I had a necklace on, too, and some earrings. 

My Sana opened the door, letting me see inside. I couldn't see much, but the lighting was different. It was dim, but there were many flickering lights. Sana had apparently decided against the earlier dress, wearing a tight dress that didn't show cleavage, but had a slit running up her leg. As expected, she looked y. I was my lips at the sight. I saw her eyes travelling up and down my body, too. I felt proud, but a little embarrassed. My heart was pounding. I was surprisngly nervous. 

"You ready, Tzuyu?" She asked, and I looked up at her face. She looked loving and sweet and warm; her expression was the same as when we'd snuggle. I bit my lip, but took her hand, nodding. She let me inside, and I gasped at the sight. She had laid white rose petals on our red bed sheets. There were candles making a glittering pathway to the bed. The room smelled like lilacs and roses, thanks to the candles. The plushies were gone; on the bed there were red and white heart-shaped pillows.  Where the plushies stood among the bookshelves, there were vases of various flowers. The room felt more mature, and...well...perfect for what we'd be doing. "I love you, Tzuyu. I really do." I looked back at her; she looked as loving and kind and sweet as always. She was blushing a little, and looked a little nervous. 

"I love you so much, Sana." I kissed her forehead. "Thank you, baby." She led me to the bed, and let me lay down. She crawled on top of me, looking more and more predatory as she climbed up. 

"Don't hesitate to tell me if it hurts. I'll stop whenever you want me to." She whispered in my ear. "Tonight is about you, Tzuyu." She kissed my ear a few times. "I'll take it slow, so just relax." She reached around my back and started to my dress. I shuddered as she slowly peeled it off my body, kissing down my neck. "I love you so much, Tzuyu. You're my everything." She whispered. "Hold on to me tight, okay?"