Dress Shopping...Without Sana.

Why Her?

I hopped into the car behind Sana. Mark and her dad (who said I could call him Jackson, but I still feel better calling him Mr. Minatozaki) were in the driver and passenger seats. I was in the backseat with Sana. I was nervous, since I'd be shopping with Mark, but he seemed nice. He had a kind-looking face, but I'd even prefer shopping with Sana's dad. I put on my seatbelt as the car started to move. I put my hand on Sana's leg, squeezing it a little. She looked at me, then smiled. She leaned closer, then tapped her ear, asking me what was wrong. 

"I'm scared." I whispered. The radio was on, but it didn't feel any less awkward. 

"About what?" She put her hand on my leg as well, giving me a little comfort. 

"I'm going with Mark." 

"It'll be fine, Tzu." She winked at me. "So, your name is Mark, right?"

"Yeah. You're Sana, correct?" 

"Yep! I heard you're a physics teacher. Tzuyu wants to go into medical school. I'm assuming she needs a decent handle on physics, right?" I smacked her lightly; she just giggled at me.

"Physics aren't necessarily a core component of medicine, but in order to get into a good medical school, a student should display a good understanding of math, and physics is almost all math. Plus, there are sub-categories of physics, which I'm sure she'll be using pretty often."

"What are the sub-categories?" I asked, feeling a little curious myself. 

"Well, first of all, everything tends to follow the laws of physics; that absolutely applies to the fluids and tissues that you'll be working with. You'll be working with mechanical and electrical or magnetic physics the most, I think. If you don't mind me asking, have you decided what exactly you'll be doing?"

"I kind of want to become a surgeon, but I want to become a veterinarian, too." 

"What's your GPA?"

"Three point eight." 

"Not weighted?"

"Nope."

"Tzuyu, you're a genius!" Sana squealed and hugged me. I laughed at her antics.

"You have a good shot at both. You're not in high school anymore, correct?"

"Yeah, I only graduated a month ago. I'm taking a year of personal study, though, before applying to schools."

"Not bad at all." Mark seemed pleased. "If you ever need any help, I'll be more than ready to assist."

"Actually, there's something I'm curious about."

"Ask away."

"I understand that mechanical physics are important, therefore the properties of water, but since we're mostly water, do we have the same polarity? And why electrical physics and magnetic physics? The only thing that we need to worry about is water, right?"

"That's interesting. Water is positive at it's hydrogen atoms, but negative at it's oxygen atom. Only slightly, of course. This makes water a great conductor, and humans can conduct electricity, too. Just not as well. Our skin and other tissues are made of more fatty substances, which..." He motioned for me to continue.

"Don't conduct electricity well. They can, though, if they're phospho-lipids- wait, that made this more confusing."

"Not really. You're thinking of the cell membrane, which, yes, conducts electricity fairly well, but there are lipids that don't have a phosphorus molecule. That would be the type of fat that we store in our bodies, which has a hard time conducting electricity. Back to the question, however, more specifically your first question, we can be slightly positively or negatively charged depending on what we're conducting. We're always conducting a small amount of electricity; it's mostly in the..." He motioned for me to continue again. That's the teacher in him, I guess.

"Brain and nervous system; even though it's not necessarily electricity, but charged chemicals."

"Perfect." He grinned. "Now, why do we need electrical physics in medicine? Well, elements make up medicine; I'm sure you know the periodic table. Each element has a lot of different variations based on its number of neutrons. Obviously, when things get tricky and we end up putting multiple elements together, sometimes they'll steal each other's electrons -"

"You'll have plenty of time to talk later~" Sana whined, clinging to my arm. "Don't get me wrong, but I don't even know what you're saying." 

"You're right, you're right." I laughed. She kissed my cheek. 

"So Mark, how'd you meet my dad?" 

"Oh, it was a while ago..." He looked at my dad.

"It was about two years ago, I think." My dad answered him.

"I went that long without knowing?" She whined. She was adorable. I was a little more comfortable with Mark, but that didn't change the fact that I'd miss her shenanigans. 

"I didn't want you to know unless I was perfectly certain that he'd be a part of our family." Her dad sighed. "I should've told you earlier, but I didn't want you to be hurt if we happened to break up." 

"True." She shrugged. 

"Either way, we met at a bar. I was getting over a break up, and he was just drinking for fun. He comforted me, and was a total sweetheart. He gave me his number and I called him the next day, asking to meet when I wasn't drunk. He found me charming enough, I suppose." Mark chuckled. 

"Aww, that's sweet! Dad, I didn't know you could be kind to anyone except Mina, Tzu and I!" 

"Does he like Momo?" I asked her. 

"Momo is alright, but I've never met the girl." He interjected. "However, Mina is an adult and can do as she pleases. I'll love her anyway. And you, Tzuyu, are my future daughter-in-law. I doubt I would set you up with my girl if I didn't think you were good enough." 

"I would've found her anyway." Sana stuck her tongue out at her dad and kissed my cheek. 

"I'm glad you aren't shy around me, Sana. I was worried..." Mark said.

"You make my dad happy. That's all I really want." She grinned, laying her head on my shoulder. "Will we be there soon?" 

"Almost there. I can literally see the building." Mark pointed to an incredibly fancy and expensive-looking place. I froze, tightening my grip on Sana. 

"Th-There?!" I yelped. 

"Yeah, why?" No one in the car seemed fazed except me. 

"It looks like a hotel!" I whined. 

"You'll be fine, Tzu." Sana kissed my cheek. "The only time I won't be by your side is when we're trying on dresses." 

"I don't want you to go..." I mumbled quietly, so that only she could hear. We pulled into a parking space, and Sana and I held hands. Not a huge gesture, but enough so that I could squeeze her hand if I needed something. Her dad and his boyfriend were walking ahead of us. "Please don't go." I whispered.

"Honey, you'll be fine. You'll be with Mark, who is a nerd. You'll get along with him." She kissed my cheek again. I needed more than a peck on the cheek, but there's no way I'd go further than that in public. 

"But I don't know him..." I was clinging to Sana like a lost child. I desperately didn't want her to leave. It'd be awkward with someone I don't know.

"I can feel your little heart pounding." She giggled. "It'll be fine, Tzu. He seems cool. Besides, my dad likes you a lot. He'd never send you off with someone he didn't trust." I whined in protest, bumping into her playfully. We got into the store, and, yep, hotel. It was crazy. There were so many glass decorations, and the whole building just glittered. I clung to Sana a little closer. 

"Sana." I was hugging her arm like a teddy bear. Her dad and Mark were talking to the attendent; she was wearing an incredible amount of jewelry, and designer clothing. 

"Tzuyu, you'll be okay. Look at me." I did as she said, and already felt a little calmer just looking into her eyes. "You're gonna be okay. I'll be right there when you're done, and when we get home we'll put on comfy pajamas and cuddle, and I'll make you food. We just had ramyeon, so probably not ramyeon again, but maybe...I don't know. Just think about what you wanna eat and let me know." 

"Thanks." I smiled, hugging her tightly. "I need food when we get back."

"Of course." She grinned. 

"Sana, time to go." Her father was smiling, and held out his hand for Sana to take. 

"Like I said. I'll be waiting for you when you're done." She let go of me and followed her dad. Mark approached me with a kind smile. 

"We won't be waiting for too long. Why don't we continue our conversation from the car?" 

"I don't even remember it, to be honest." I sighed. "This place makes me so nervous..." I rubbed my arm.

"Yeah...it's a bit, umm...too expensive for my tastes. But Jackson wants only the best for you and Sana." He chuckled. "You seem really nervous here." 

"Yeah, I am." I bit my lip, looking around. 

"Is it just how high-end it is, or are you worried about marrying Sana?" 

"How expensive everything looks...it freaks me out a little. I'm fine with marrying Sana. She's really sweet and she cooks for me and she's gorgeous. She really takes good care of me. I just hope I can take care of her." 

"I'm sure you two will work out just fine." He put his hand on my shoulder, like a father. "You might fight a little, but that's natural. You seem really close." 

"Thanks." I mumbled, looking down. "I kinda wish she was still here." 

"Yeah...you really feel out of place in these kinds of places, right?" He chuckled, then the attendent came to get us.

 

That was the most fun I thought I could ever have trying on wedding gowns. Mark turned into the most accurate representation of the stereotypical gay man, and pointed out everything, and I mean everything. It was really funny, honestly, and the attendent seemed to get a kick out of it, too. He would always ask me to turn around, and wouldn't be shy if he could see my bra straps. He'd ask if I really wanted to remember what bra I wore that day; when something didn't quite fit, he'd ask if I really looked like that, and would talk about my height nonstop. "Models are the ones in the wedding gowns, right? Why don't they fit a girl with the height of a model?" was one of the many comments he'd make. We finally picked out a gown, and were able to take it home that day. It fit really well, and I almost cried; I never thought I'd cry over a piece of clothing, but the attendent put the veil on me, and, well...I could just imagine Sana's face. I walked out of the dressing room, with Mark carrying the dress in a garment bag. 

"Tzuyu!" Sana squealed when she saw me. She nearly tackled me to the ground, but I was able to pick her up. 

"It went better than I thought." I chuckled, noticing how she had wrapped her legs around me. 

"That's good, Tzu." She gave my cheek a quick kiss. "I was worried about you."

"I missed you." I whined, kissing her cheek. Her dad bought the dresses; I offered to pay him back some time, but he insisted on buying it for me. They were really expensive... We snuggled the whole car ride back, and Sana put our dresses in her closet; she promised not to look at mine. We changed back into our pajamas as quickly as possible, and practically threw ourselves onto her bed. I crawled on top of her, wrapping my arms and legs around her. I nuzzled my face probably a little too close to her chest, but she didn't mind, I think, she just brushed my hair with her fingers. I sighed with happiness every time I breathed in; all I could smell was Sana. I can't quite put a name to it; it's similar to how a rose smells, but less plant-like. It doesn't smell like a perfume either. Maybe the soap she uses? But it oddly doesn't smell even remotely chemical. I'll never be able to describe anything about this woman in words; she's too perfect for words.

I crawled up a little bit, and started nipping her collarbone playfully. She whined, and when I looked up, she was pointing to her lips with a pout. I chuckled at the cute sight, and gladly kissed my favorite pair of lips. Her lips were soft; I loved biting them when we kissed. There were a lot of things I loved about Sana - no, that I do love about her. I'll never be able to describe our kisses in words, either. I can't quite describe what we did, exactly, but just know that it felt damn amazing, and that those kisses make me feel like...I don't even know. I just feel like I'm in heaven; I can't even describe the feeling. always had a way of tasting good too; not in a creepy way, but a way that made her pleasant to kiss. I still wasn't totally sure what I was doing when kissing, so I followed her lead as best I could. I felt her grab my and squeeze it; I moaned into . She just giggled and kept groping me, while I just enjoyed it, tangling my fingers in her hair and keeping her close. When we parted for air, her eyes were dark. I wanted to kiss her again; it was those eyes that always lured me in. Those eyes made me feel willing and ready to give her everything I had. 

"You're perfect, Tzuyu." She cooed, and I leaned down for another kiss. Partially to shut her up, since a goddess isn't allowed to call someone like me anywhere remotely near perfect. But also because, oh god, I desperately wanted her. I felt my stomach start doing flips when she went back to groping my ; I couldn't hold my moan back. "What a cutie~" She cooed, kissing all over my face. I was a little upset, since that means she still doesn't think I'm ready for ...but I'm also kind of glad. It's good that she cares for me so much. I giggled at the feeling of her kisses being peppered all over my face. 

"You're amazing- No, you're perfect, Sana." I kissed her lips again; she was really the perfect wife, well, will be. I couldn't believe how madly in love I had fallen with this girl.