Not A Big Deal

Why Her?

I went to the living room after breakfast. Tzuyu took the rest of the crepes upstairs so my dad and I could be alone. I trusted her to be alone in my room, but I kinda  worried; what if she couldn't find the remote for the TV or something? She'd be okay, though.

"So...is everything okay?" I asked, sitting on the couch across from him.

"Yes, everything is okay. I just have something to tell you. I hope it doesn't come as too much of a shock, but I think you overheard earlier. I wish there was a better time and place to say this..." He sighed, scaring me a little. He seemed really down. "I'm dating again."

"That's great, dad!" I was truly happy for him. It was good for him to get out and meet ladies again; especially good if he stuck with one. "When can I meet her?"

"I'm not dating a woman." He whispered, but I could hear. I froze for a minute. 

"Wait, what?" 

"I'm sorry, Sana. You deserve a mother to care for you, and-"

"No, no, that's fine." I cut him off. I couldn't let him regret dating someone he loves. "It sounded like you really liked him earlier on the phone...you really like him?"

"He's a great man. He doesn't have our kind of past; he's a high school physics teacher. He's passionate about the sciences." 

"That sounds good! If Tzuyu ever needs help with her university homework, I've gotta ask him!" 

"Thank you for forgiving me." He got up and hugged me. "I'm sorry I could never give you a mother."

"Don't worry, dad. He's another parent; it's basically the same thing. I'm fine. Besides, I'll have a wife soon, anyways. There's no need for a mother when I've got Tzuyu." I hugged him back. It was good to see him happy, and not alone. "What's his name?"

"His name is Mark." He pulled back with a grin. 

"I hope I meet him soon!" I squealed. "Ah, sorry to cut this short, but can I go check on Tzu?"

"Of course. I'll be leaving in about an hour to meet him for coffee." He smiled. I couldn't have been happier for him to finally find his partner in life. 

I ran back up the stairs; my little Tzuyu was done eating, since all the crepes were gone. She was laying on my bed on her back. "Aww, my little Tzuyu!" I squealed, jumping on top of her. "Guess what?" I started whispering. "My dad is dating a guy named Mark. He's a high school physics teacher and my dad likes him a lot." I kissed her cheek.

"I knew he was gay, but I didn't know who he was dating. I'm glad he's happy." She pulled me into another kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. She my bottom lip, and I gladly allowed her entrance. She giggled, and took my bottom lip between her teeth, pulling gently. I felt her let go of my lip, and start carefully feeling around my mouth with her tongue. It was cute how shy and inexperienced she was. I took the lead, on her tongue. I gently massaged the inside of with my tongue, being careful not to move too quickly. I heard her whimper a tiny bit as I nibbled on her lip again. Her hands travelled downward, grabbing my and squeezing it. I gasped into the kiss; I didn't expect Tzuyu to be this bold. 

"I love you." I heard her whisper between breaths. I could only whine in response; I started shamelessly grinding on her leg...and I'm an idiot. I sat back on her abdomen, panting. 

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry." I whimpered. "I don't...I couldn't-" She pulled me back down, kissing me. 

"It's okay." She purred. I almost lost it. Almost

"Tzuyu, no. You're my little wife, and you're staying a . You're my little wife." I scolded her as I sat back up. 

"I'm your wife, though." She pouted. She was too cute to resist, so I gave her a quick peck on her lips. 

"Yes, but that doesn't change your age." 

"I'm eighteen, Sana. I'm legal." 

"Legally, yes, in my conscience, no." I poked her cute little nose. "You're more than a year younger than me. You're a teenager and I'm, I can't belive I'm saying this, I'm an adult. I...I don't wanna take advantage of you, Tzu. You're making it painful not to, but I'd hate myself if I did anything you were uncomfortable with." She was still pouting...the poor thing. "Lemme give you a massage, okay?" 

"No, I should give you a massage."

"Nope." I giggled, crawling off of her. I had to roll the girl over in order to massage her back. I kneeled over her. "I can make you feel good without scaring you." I kissed her neck gently, and started to press into her back. I heard her moan in response. She was incredibly stiff for someone so young...I peppered kisses on her neck while massaging her back. 

A while passed; her breathing was slow now. I assumed she'd fallen asleep. I ran to the bathroom to take care of what she did to me earlier. I'd be back before she woke up, I'm sure. It would only take a few minutes...probably less than five, honestly. She'd gotten me really worked up. 

When I returned, she was already up. She was sitting up and stretching. "How long have you been up?" I asked, approaching my little Tzuyu. 

"Not long. Where'd you go?" She pouted, opening her arms. I crawled onto her, nuzzling myself perfectly against her. 

"I had to pee." I mumbled. She patted my , and I giggled. "Little brave today, huh?" 

"Yeah..." She kissed the top of my head. "You used to have a lot, and now you don't...I want to...I don't know. I just want you to be happy." 

"I'm fine, Tzu." I kissed her lips. I felt bad that she thought I needed to be happy; not that I didn't, but I was perfectly fine waiting for her to be completely comfortable. I wanted her first time to be relaxed, and not forced. I felt like we should spend more time together. Her first time should be gentle and loving, from both sides. I wanted to be sure that she trusted me. "I don't need it now. Your cuteness is enough - no, it's more than enough." I kissed her cheek. 

"Mmhm." She hummed with a smile. 

"We gotta get your little mind off of . I know your hormones are raging, but really, Tzu." I chuckled. "We should watch a movie."

"Not too long ago, I watched Train To Busan. I think you'd-"

"Nope. That's a zombie movie."

"It's good. It's not even scary."

"That's what you said about Saw!" I whined into her neck. "It was really scary..." 

"Train To Busan is even less scary than Saw." She sighed. "I'm guessing you still don't wanna watch it."

"Nope." 

"What genres do you like, then?" 

"Romance. Things like the Handmaiden -"

"That's not romance. That's with a good storyline." 

"It is not." I huffed. 

"It definitely is. Romance is stuff like, I don't know, basically every Korean drama in existence?" 

"Okay, but that's fake. Who is that pure when you're in your mid-twenties?"

"I mean, yes, but that's the romance genre. So your favorite movies are -"

"No!" I whined, hitting her shoulder lightly. "Not always..." 

"What else?"

"I don't know." 

"There it is."

"No, it's not that!" I hit her playfully again. "I watch other movies, but I just don't remember them as well..."

"I watch a lot of horror movies." She giggled. "Train To Busan is fine. Just watch it with me. Please?"

"Fine. Only because you're cute."

"Thank you, honey." She kissed the top of my head and took the remote. I rolled off of her so I could watch the movie, but I stayed close. She put her arm around me, gently rubbing my shoulder. I nuzzled closer to her, and she pulled one of my fluffy blankets over us. "You've gotta have a blanket when you watch a horror."

"Why?" 

"Because it gets rid of the thought that your feet are close to the screen. That way, you won't think about being dragged in." I whined in response, scooting even closer to Tzuyu. I heard her chuckle as she the movie. "It's fine. If you get scared, we can still pause the movie." 

"Thank you, Tzu." 

That was the first horror movie I got all the way through. Mostly because I had Tzuyu snuggle me through most of it. I would get scared, and dive into her hair. I would wrap my arms and legs around her when I was scared, and she'd rub my back soothingly. The credits were rolling, and Tzuyu and I had been snuggling like this for a while; she was still rubbing my back. 

"That was scary." I mumbled into her neck. 

"No it wasn't." I heard her chuckle. "Besides, you got through the whole thing. I didn't have to turn it off. That's pretty good." 

"If I turned into a zombie, you wouldn't let me hurt you, right?" 

"Sana..." She sighed. Of course Tzuyu could have me if she turned into a zombie. The poor thing deserves everything, but I'd be upset if she'd allow me to hurt her. I wouldn't ever want to hurt Tzuyu, dead or alive. "I mean, okay, in a zombie apocalypse I'd be eaten by a zombie anyway, so my wife may as well be the zombie that does me in." 

"That's true...but if you could survive-"

"There's no guarantee that I would." She chuckled. "Zombies don't just happen, though, Sana. You have nothing to worry about." 

"Yeah, but you never know. They were just going to Busan, and-"

"It's a fictional horror movie with fictional characters." She kissed the top of my head. "Relax, honey." 

"If you turn into a zombie, you can totally eat me." 

"Thanks, I think." She chuckled again. "I'd rather have you stay alive, but I'd die of jealousy if another zombie did you in. How dare someone else kill my wife?" 

"Aww, you'd be jealous?" I laughed. 

"I don't want my wife to be taken away from me." She whined, patting my . "You're my wife, emphasis on my wife." 

"Oh, Tzu is getting more and more affectionate every day." I cooed, kissing her neck. 

"Because I stopped being a brat and realized that I was face-to-face with an angel." That deserved another minimum-of-five-minute make out session. I lifted myself off of her and gave her a gentle kiss; I took the lead in this one. I bit on her lip, and tugged on it playfully. I where I bit her, and began exploring my future wife's mouth. She always let me do what I wanted; I had to make sure I was keeping myself in check. Marrying a hormonal teenager is rough; a week ago, no , this week, I have to keep her from having with me. I never thought this would be the case. I was grateful, but it was scary, knowing that I was the one who made the decisions. 

I pulled back, wanting nothing more than to keep kissing my dear Tzuyu, but I wanted to make sure she got a break; I also didn't want to get too worked up. I looked into her eyes, and it took everything in me not to grab my little angel by her face and smooch her all over. I put my face back into her neck, kissing her there instead. I heard her heavenly giggles above me, making me nibble a little on her neck. Which turned into marking her as mine; I accidentally gave her a hickey. I kissed it gently, then realized what I had done. 

"Tzuyu, umm..."

"What's wrong? It felt good." She looked at me with concern. 

"I gave you a hickey."

"What?"

"I, um...I gave you a hickey." 

"A what?"

"A hickey." 

"Now my mom's gonna think we had ." She groaned. I smiled sheepishly, giggling at her reaction. 

"There are ways to make it go away really fast. In the morning tomorrow, it'll be barely noticeable. We can cover it with makeup in the morning. You'll be fine." 

"If that's the case, then-"

"You want more, right?"

"Please?"

"No. It was my mistake-"

"But Sana~" She whined. One more couldn't hurt, right?