Living With My Fiancee

Why Her?

Sana was crying into my shirt. Why? Somehow, the movie Saw freaked her out so much that I had to turn it off halfway through. 

"Tzu...that's so messed up..." She whimpered.

"It's fine. None of it's real. It's not even based off of a real situation." I patted her back. "Don't think about it too much, okay?" 

"You promise?" She looked up at me with eyes red from crying. It was adorable that she got this scared over a movie. 

"Of course." I kissed the top of her head. "Let's cuddle." I laid down, pulling her on top of me. She wrapped her arms around me, and pulled a blanket over us. I patted her back, and hoped she wouldn't get nightmares tonight. 

"Are you going home tonight?" She mumbled into my chest. This girl was too cute for her own good. 

"Depends on if you think you'll have nightmares or not." I really didn't want to go home. It's not like I wanted to be with Sana for another night, actually, I think it was partially because of that, but I was nervous about heading home. True, they're my parents and they love me, but Sana made me food, and made me feel like I deserved to be loved for who I was, and that I didn't need to do anything I was uncomfortable with. My mom was the one trying to get me to have with my fiancee when I wasn't, and still am not, ready. She was the one who was trying to get me to lose weight when I was already thin, and she was the one who took away my meals. I kind of preferred being with Sana. 

"I...do you wanna stay again?" She kissed my collarbone and laid back down. 

"I'd be happy to." I kissed the top of her head. "Can I shower here?" 

"Of course, honey. What's mine is yours. You know where the bathroom is, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Thank you, Sana." I hugged her before getting up. 

"I'll shower, too." She blushed. "In a different room, of course." I giggled at her shyness. I wasn't used to her being shy, but when she was, it was cute. 

"I appreciate it, honey~" I cooed. "Oh. I didn't um...oh..." I realized that I didn't bring any clean underwear or a clean bra with me. I didn't realize that I'd be spending multiple nights at my fiancee's place, I just thought that I'd help her through the night, and probably leave in the afternoon. 

"Oh...You didn't bring any clean..." She blushed. "I mean...what's mine is yours..." My fiancee crawled under the blankets. I went under the blankets with her, and kissed her nose. 

"You're adorable. Thank you." I kissed her nose again, and crawled out. I went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of pajamas; a loose-looking tank top, and some sweatpants. I would've preferred to wear shorts, but her shorts might be too short on me. "So, umm...any...?"

"Yeah." She mumbled from under her blankets. I chuckled, and opened her underwear drawer, which was full of lacy lingerie. She even had a corset or two in there as well, and some stockings and garters. I knew she had a past, but it was still a little, umm...awkward? No. Embarrassing? Nah. Unexpectedly attractive? Yeah. So unexpectedly attractive that it was kinda embarrassing how much of a I was? Definitely. That's it. Thankfully, she had sports bras, too, so I picked out one of those. I picked out a pair of boy-shorts for the underwear. I looked over at the lump under the blankets, then back at the drawer. Part of me couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing her y lingerie at the moment, or if she was in comfortable boy-shorts. I closed it, not letting my mind wander too far, since it would be torture to think of her in that way when I was still terrified of the idea of even wearing short-shorts around her. Not because I was worried, though, just because I was shy. 

"I'm done. Thanks." I pulled her covers off of her, messing up her hair even more than it was. 

"Love you." She mumbled, pulling me close and kissing my lips. I felt her nibble on my lower lip, and it felt like something exploded inside me. I dropped the clothes I picked out and crawled on top of her, kissing her as well as I possibly could. I heard her whimper underneath me, and I nibbled on her lower lip, like what she did to me. She tangled her fingers in my hair and pushed me closer. I pulled away first, needing air. Her lips were a little swollen, and her eyes looked dark. She looked gorgeous. I looked into her eyes, seeing love and, milliseconds later, fear. She covered , and she looked terrified. "I'm sorry, Tzuyu..." She whimpered. 

"Don't be. It's fine." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I enjoyed it, obviously." I peppered kisses around her face. "And I love you too." I got off of her and picked up the clothes I dropped. 

"Come here..." She sounded shy, and I put the clothes on her nightstand, and crawled onto her again. She wrapped her arms around me and cuddled me as if I were a giant plushie. "I won't do it again. Ever." 

"Don't say that." I giggled. "I liked it. You're taking care of me, and I feel safe with you." 

"You feel safe around me?"

"I feel safer with you than with my own mother." I kissed her neck. 

"I swear I'll take care of you really well, Tzuyu...I won't ever take advantage of you, and-" I kissed her lips, shutting her up.

"I know." I kissed her again. "And I'm really grateful for that." I kissed her again. "You're an angel to me. My guardian angel." 

"Did I save a nation in my past life? I have no idea what I did to deserve you." She kissed my lips, but it was a tame kiss, nothing like earlier. I nibbled on her lower lip, and I heard a whimper. I smiled into the kiss, happy with the reaction I got, and pulled away. "You learn really fast."

"Thanks..." I blushed. "I've seen enough movies to know that...you know...there's...tongue..." I buried my face into her hair out of embarrassment. "But I don't know how to do that." 

"We'll take it slow." Sana patted my back. "The last thing I want to do is rush you. Let me know when you wanna try it, and if you don't like it, it's fine." 

"Can we try now?" I peered up at her with puppy-dog eyes. I don't know what had gotten into me, but when I kissed her, really kissed her, I wanted more. Sana was fun to kiss; she was soft and warm, and she was gentle, even with her nibbles. I really wanted to kiss her more. 

"Nah, we'll at least wait until tomorrow. You might feel ready, but I don't want you to rush into it and regret it."

"I'll be kissing you. Why would I regret that?" I pouted. 

"I don't know, but...I just...Tzuyu, you're young. I wanna protect you, okay?" 

"Okay. I understand." I smiled. My fiancee really loved me. I honestly couldn't believe how I thought of her before; if I could turn back time, I'd jump into her arms at our first meeting. She was an angel to me from the start, and I was glad that I could finally see it. I bet there were even more angelic acts that she did for me that I'd never see or hear of. I kissed her lips again, just a quick peck this time. "I'm gonna shower?" I pointed towards the bathroom. 

"Yeah, I'll shower, too. If you get done before me, just do whatever you want in here. You can watch TV, or go on my laptop, or nap, or read- wow, there's not really all that much to do in here. Oh, and text your mom that you're staying another night. I'll cook dinner, then it's off to bed with you." 

"Did we miss lunch?" I whined. 

"Honey. We finished wedding planning at five in the afternoon." She kissed my cheek, getting pajamas and socks out of the drawer. She always wore socks, even to bed. I knew why, though. Mina told me that Sana had a ton of scars on her feet from growing up around the Yakuza. I remembered the story Mina told me, where Sana accidentally kicked a gun and managed to shoot her other foot with it. The poor thing. "I'll shower in the bathroom down stairs. The one up here has my stuff, but the one downstairs has it, too. I just have to get it out of the cabinet. You'll find everything, right? You know where the towels are?" 

"Yeah, I've got it." I smiled, happy at the thought of showering at my fiancee's house, and wearing her clothes. Every time I wore her clothes, or snuggled with her, I felt comforted and at ease. Obviously, I looked forward to eating her delicious cooking again, too.