Chapter 7 - Lonely

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

No one is talking to me... except my father and Sooyoung unnie. She's the only one who believed in me even if I was adamant on what I had "confessed" was the truth. 

"What do you think I believe you? I was with you the whole time my Im choding. You forget I've known you for ten years." The others have also known me for ten years, but they still believed my lie. "I know you wouldn't hurt him deliberately, but you don't want help too." Unnie knows me too well. "You think I don't know what's happening, I know I spend too much time with Kyung Ho oppa... I still know everything. I know you gave unnie a chance of happiness... you lied to them." 

I felt my eyes well up.

Unnie had come to my house specially, even if none of the girls were with me. I know I'll have unnie, especially with SM Town concerts approaching in Japan again. "I didn't know what to do unnie. She was so sad." I tell her truthfully allowing the tears flow down rapidly on my cheeks. "I had t-too. But, you have to promise you won't tell her." Wiping my tears away whilst staring at her pointedly. "I know you won't break your promise unnie. I just want her to be happy for the first time in her life after the break up." 

She looks at me worriedly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"You've grown older, taking care of our happiness. I promise I won't tell her. But, you have to think about your happiness too, Yoona." She tell me. 

"I am. I am happy when my members are happy. All that matters." I say. 

She shakes her head in disbelief, "I know that. But-"

"No, buts unnie. I'll take care of myself. Tomorrow I'm going to be very much happy. I'll even give my self a treat in Japan. A Yoona's day." I tell her, grinningly. She gives me a soft smile, chuckling. 

She nods her head, "you do that." 

Flashback Ends:

That's why I am here roaming on the street at midnight after coming back from Japan, wallowing myself in my own misery. Nothing was right in my life. receiving scorned looks from everyone. Unnie and the others didn't wait a minute before deciding to spead about how much of a "" I was. It hurt me, so I left as soon as it ended, coming back home. I had on a cap and a surgical mask on so that people wouldn't recognise me. It was easier said than done.

Walking inside the most famous restaurant, I sit down on the counter. The bartender on the other side looking after another customer. After a few minutes he approaches me, Finally, "eight shots of whiskey." That'll be enough for me. He nods, before walking towards the machine maker, as I glanced around the room. There weren't many people here today fortunately.

"Here's your order." My eyes instantly go back to the bar tender who had placed the shots in front of my in line. 

Nodding at him as a thanks. I pick one up, chucking the content in my mouth, wincing when feeling the bitter taste hit my throat.

Doing that again, one-by-one, I had eight shots of whiskey floating in my stomach. I felt a bit light headed, my eyes going blurry as I walk towards a table. 

Sitting down, I look at the wall in front of me. Closing my eyes tightly and opening it I focus on the poster.

'Big Bang's favourite restaurant' with their signatures under each of their pictures. Great. 

"More!" I yell out to anyone listening =.

Lying my head against the table, shutting my eyes close until after a minute or two I heard a tap on the table. It was the waiter, putting five shots in front of me. "Cheers." Raising the glass towards him, as he goes back to his place. I drink all of them, one after the other. Tasting the bitterness of the drink, which rightly so reflects my life at the moment. 

My eyes going blurry, and a headache starting to grow. God, holding my head tightly, I try to massage it. But, it wasn't working at all.  

Picking up my phone, I try to text unnie to 'pick me up' beofre the darkness consumes my mind. 

...

"What's gone into you?" That's the first thing I heard as soon as I stepped out of the room. Bringing myself to sit on the stool beside the Island table, I rest my head down on it. .

"Hm?" Not having any effort to say anything more. God, my head! 

"You were so drunk!" Unnie says, the disbelief evident n her tone. "You promised to stop drinking so much. Then, why?" Even I don't know. "Be grateful that I didn't tell dad." Dad. My head shoots up just by the thought of it. "Now eat up before you vomit all the alcohol out of your body. I don't want a repeat of last night." Nodding my head I pull the plate of toast and tea in front of me. I don't remember anything about last night, let alone remember where I was. 

"Ting!" 

'Come to YG.' Am I reading this correctly? Closing my eyes tightly, I open it again concentrating hard at the message on the phone. 'Come to YG', after six year he wants to see him in the last place I want to be seen at. 

'The others?' I type, not sure if it was still real. 

'No one is here.' I didn't reply to it. Somewhere in my heart I hoped that someone could be there. 

Sighing, I take a bite of my toast hoping it'll fill me up before I head in the Lion's den. 

 

Flashback:

"And this is the Canteen." His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding it tightly, as he kisses and nips onto my neck for a few second before twirling me around to face him. 

"Don't worry I'll tell the ladies to have an Im Yoona special. My Yoona has a huge appetite." Rolling my eyes at his teasing. 

"Your Yoona can also make you sleep on the couch tonight." Wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me until we were inches away. Our lips grazing each others. Pulling myself away right on the moment he slammed his lips on mine. "Tsk. Tsk. Mr Kwon. But, not here." Giggling, I spin back around running towards another corridor. Hearing his loud footsteps behind me, I didn't turn around nor did I stop.

"Come back here Miss Im." 

Flashback Ends. 

Walking towards his room I glance around. Everything has changed. Stopping for a moment to stare at his picture. He looked different. Shaking my head, I turn back around again stopped, not by a picture but by the person standing ten feet away from me; Teddy oppa. He was staring back at me in flabbergast. I don't know who looked more shocked the receptionist when I asked where his office was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter