Chapter 20- Neighbours

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gdragons POV

"They don't know Ji." The voice breaking me out from my chain of thoughts.

The past few weeks have been hectic, not because my impending military date being released to the public, or the fact with allegations being made by dispatch making shocking disclosure of me trying to pause my service duty. However, it was because of the fact that she ran away. She thought that I wouldn't find her.

 I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, I didn't know that she was going to be filming for Hyori Homestay until her picture with Hyori circulated the internet. I could've just gone to her, demanding her to answer my questions. But, I didn't. The space I was giving her before I bombarded her with my presence. She'll have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I'm going to be her worst nightmare.

"He's been calling constantly, Ji."

Sighing, I sqeeze the skin between my eyes. The headache expanding, burning my mind. I needed sleep. But, without seeing her again it's not possible.

"Tell him to off." I shout, closing my eyes tightly. I didn't want to see his face, nor listen to his excuses. "And do something about that Jooyeon . I know that wasn't the only reason why she ran away." Of course those bastard took pictures of Jooyeon and I assumed that we were dating. Some of those pictures were two years ago, and few near the beginning of last year , but they missed the fact that she could just be a friend. Just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course I used her, but that didn't mean I put my mouth against hers. I don't even ing like her. Even if she likes to think.

YG Entertainment took out a statement saying that she's just a friend and nothing else. But, the fans and public think otherwise. I do understand why, she was seen wherever I was, whether it being Jeju which not only her but other of our mutual friends were present. However, she went on the ride with someone else she had been dating. The trips to my house was made when I was away which I had not known. The dinner wasn't a date. Soon ho and two of my other friend were present, she didn't take my picture nor did I take hers. I didn't give her any hope of both of getting together when I only cared about one... even I hurt the one. I know she would've been hurt, more news encouraging her to run away. I know her. I just forgot that she was so selfless to give up everything. Maybe I was too blinded by my own hurt and pain that she was with a handsome actor who is the 'Nation's uhm-chin-ah (your mother's friend's brilliant son who you get compared to)' to find anything suspicious. It was my own insecurity.
My insecurity to question why such a beautiful young girl was my girlfriend? How could the girl with so many fanboys love me? The girl who was loved around the world give her ity to the ugly leader of Big Bang. Just my blindness to not see all the signs in front of me, her coming to YG, dissenting the patriarch of SM; everything.

I had been locked in my room, telling everyone " off and leave me alone." Not that they did. In fact if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to gather all the shady alterations which had occurred between SM and the North. It was quite hilarious seeing the SM officials trying to contact me after I sent Lee Soo Man an envelope containing all the detail with the rest of his videos containing his videos. I mean most of old rich bastards did go to red light districts. That old bastard thought that no one could find it. But we lived in the same building complex. It wasn't that difficult if you had people who were friends in different fields of entertainment and love to gossip. Of course he wrote back agreeing to every one of my demands. That'll be the last time he'll blackmail her to do anything. However, YG was another sort of problem. How can someone who was brought up and flourished the company bring it down? I know that I can text him forcing him to break my contract, but at the moment I had no intention of it. Well, not until I had completed my enlistment. I didn't want to make the others suffer especially when IKON and WINNER were about to release their new songs. It'll bring everyone down. But, that can wait.

Im Yoona.

She'll tell me to "leave." But, I was never good at listening to instructions.

Reaching for the can of coke, I bring it against my lips throwing the fuzzy content down my throat.

She was coming home today. Still on the flight, her surprise awaiting for her arrival. The laughter bursting inside of me ready to erupt just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter