Chapter 6 - Sacrifice

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unnie had been acting so weird since she came back from her "outing". She's been crying non-stop for the last day. I mean everyone's getting worried because she hasn't cried like this since he broke up with her.

"Unnie!" Seohyun questions, she was sitting beside me. 

"Yeah." She gives us a teary smile.

I could see her glance at me for a second or two, worry flickering in her eyes. 

"What happened tae?" Tiffany unnie interrogates. All the members were in their dorm except Sooyoung unnie who was on a date with her boyfriend. 

"I-I m-met h-im." Her words wheezing out through the crying. She was hiding her face behind her hands. We didn't need to know who him was, there is only one man who is able to upset unnie like this.

"Unnie, tell us please." I beg her.

"He was so drunk, crying and begging to meet me. For a second I thought I was going to go back to him, but h-h w-as so mean. Not to me. B-but he kept blaming you-" she looks at me, tears flowing down her cheeks. "It's not your fault. I believed that our relationship was so strong. But, it wasn't. I slapped him. How dare he blame you?!" Her face was becoming red with anger. "Please tell me it wasn't your fault? You didn't cheat on him?"

I could see the other unnie glance at me, but I was emotionless. I have to do this for unnies sake.

"Unnie, I did." Gasps surround the room. "I cheated on him for my own pleasure. Lee Seung Gi was a much better option. I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you." I could feel a stinging sensation from behind my eyes, but I kept at bay. Glancing around the room, the girls stare at me in disbelief. 

"Y-ou cheated on him!" It was painful to see Taeyeon unnies face. "I can't believe this. Whatever oppa said about you is true then?!" She puts out in disgust, stomping towards her room, slamming it shut loudly. 

Another relationship ruined. 

Sighing, grabbing my purse from the table. Everyone else was too in shock to notice me, except Tiffany unnie who was glaring at me.

"Its best if you leave." That's all I got, before I stood up and left, closing the door behind me. I lean against the wall next to it. The tears sliding down my cheeks effortlessly. I had to do this, so that unnie got her happiness. But, when will I have my happiness. It was the only option I had to not see her upset and tired.

Wiping away the tears, I walk towards my car. 

Please forgive me unnie. I had to lie to you, but it's for your happiness. 

Unlocking my Volkswagen Scirocco, I sit down. My shaky hands tightening around the wheel.

...

Parking my car, I grab the black cap and sunglasses, I step outside. Here I was standing in front of the place... the place where I hoped to never come back. But, here I was walking inside the restaurant where he proposed to me to be his girlfriend. 

Thankfully it wasn't packed, there were only few people here. Going towards one of the table suited right in the corner, I take a seat. 

This restaurant hold so many memories. 

"Do you want anything?" I heard the waiter question, shaking my head without looking up. I'm only here for few minutes... not even knowing why I was in fact here. 

Putting my head on the table, and shutting my eyes closely trying to reminisce the past. The past which I left behind with my heart. 

"Yah, Hanbin. What's happening to you?!" 

Hanbin? Hanbin. No it possibly can't be my little B.I. 

Immediately, lifting my head I look towards the direction where the voice came from. It was him. My little brother. Another boy was shaking him, "what's happening to you? Since we came back from the premiere you've been nothing but quiet. You haven't even eaten, nor spoke to any one of us. Please, just tell us." The premiere. It's because of me. I know it is. 

My eyes go back to the group of seven young boys, but it was stopped. He was staring back at me. ! He suddenly stands up, whispering something to the group. Double ! He's coming my way. 

Immediately, I straighten out. Peeking from behind him, his fellow members were trying to see me. Their mouth hanging wide open once realising who I was, but still clueless with the fact as to why B.I was walking towards me. 

He pulls out a chair and sits on it directly facing me, not saying a word but just staring. His eyes flickering with too many emotions. I could feel my own eyes starting to moist, however I blinked it away rapidly. I have to be strong. I can't show any emotions. 

"Hello sunbaen-noona." He says it in such a timid voice, as if he was scared that I'll turn him away. Noona. I felt warmth spread within me... he said noona. I could rejoice with happiness. "W-why?" He clears his throat, a tear slides down his cheeks, staring at me in anticipation awaiting my answer. "Why did you leave me? Why did you leave hyung?" Without thinking I open my mouth, "I was-" what am I doing? I can't tell him. No, it'll only complicate everything. Everything I've tried to hide. It's better if he hates me, at least that's some kind of emotion he feels for me. "I wanted too." I lie to him. My eyes starting to sting looking at his taken aback face. His shoulders sagging down, as his face fell into a sadness. I'm sorry. That's what I wanted to say, shout at him. But, I can't. I felt a tear slide down my own cheeks, I knew he saw it, but grabbing the tissue paper I wipe it off quickly.

He suddenly starts chuckling, "I know you're lying." He looked mad, snatching the tissue paper from my hand, "and these tears prove it." He scrunched the tissue up. "You know I wished you came to meet me... just once. Only one time, and I know I would've forgiven you. But, you didn't. You weren't there to tell me to be brave, you weren't there to support your little B.I when he needed you the most. Why noona?!  Please tell me." His hands enclosing my own tightly, begging me for the truth. "Please. I'll even forgive you for everything. Everything. But, please tell me the truth yoongie noona." He's using his nickname for me.

"I-I can't." Trying to tug out my hands from his hold, but he was too strong. 

"I know hyung doesn't admit it, but he misses you so much-" No, I don't want to hear about him. It's going to shatter me even more. "He says that he doesn't think about you, but he's always wearing the ring you gave him. He still loves you noona." I love him too. My tears flowing freely onto my cheeks. 

FLASHBACK:

"Ji, don't you like it?" I ask him, showing him the ring which I've brought. Apparently, it's supposed to be a couple ring for idols. 

"What is this?" He falls into laughter.

"A couple ring." I tell him, glaringly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter