Chapter 10 - Jealous

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My veins were seconds away from exploding seeing the view in front.

If she was trying to piss me off it was working as I was getting angry. My heart thumping angrily in my chest watching her get close to that young male idol was practically touching her arm, and she wasn't doing anything to remove him from her. In fact she was enjoying it, her cheeks transforming to the colour of crimson as she bit her lips. Her lips curled upwards in a smile. Her eyes glancing around to focus on me for a nanosecond before turning back to that little .

"Yah Ji, where are you thinking about?-" making me turn my attention back to him. Well, it's your fault for making that video with Jooheon." Taeyang says, coming to stand beside me whilst plugging his ear piece in, holding his mic in one hand. 

Well, there was a reason I made it. But, I don't think it was working. It took an hour to do that Kuwaii app video with Soonho shouting at me on my bad acting skills. It took twenty tries until I made that one. But, it was going the exact opposite of what I was thinking. 

My anger building up seeing him wrap his jacket around her shoulder, we were standing behind the stage waiting for Twice to finish their song. Despite me not performing tonight, I still joined Taeyang knowing that Yoona will be the M.C. She hadn't been picking up her phone, nor answering her messages. 

"She shouldn't be hanging around with him!" I mumble to myself, turning in the direction of Yoona who seemed aware of the angry stares. She had the nerve to smirk me, her head nudges towards that little boy who seemed to be preoccupied in searching the room trying to find God-knows-what. I was hoping he would trip over his untied show laced. But, unfortunately it didn't happen as he stood beside her. Though the strings of my heart was pulled seeing her peek behind her toyboy, her eyes trying to catch my own.

Smiling towards her, I could see her eyes flicker with confusion at my sudden change of behaviour. Her eyes narrows as she glares at me, her co-host comes to stand beside her tapping her shoulders and points towards the stage. She walks with him, standing behind the table blocking her lower half. 

She looks like a princess. My princess. Her legs were shaking from the cold, she bit her quivering lips. Her nose; the shade of crimson. With only light make-up she was glowing under the night sky. 

"Hello!" Spinning around on my heel, I was greeted with the sight of ten girls bowing down vigorously and grinning widely. It's a wonder how their heads hasn't come off of their body. Bowing to them in my usual Thai style, I turn back around staring at the woman who has consumed my mind.

Suddenly, a loud cheer erupted once again, the JYP girl's running towards the main stage followed by their assisting managers. I remember the old time when we used to run on the stage, with no fans or nothing. In all honesty these young idols have it easy, unlike them they don't have to go through what we had to go though. Now you get fans coming from left and right. I remeber the times when I had to go do what-not on T.V shows to promote Big Bang. That's when I saw her for the first time too. Though at that time I was too memerised with her beauty and too shy to approach her. But, I hardly remember how it all begun. It just did. And, it had all disappeared like that too. 

"Ting!" it was from Teddy hyung. 

'Are you dating her?' Scoffing at the thought of that. 

If only he knew why I made that video and uploaded on the same Kuwai app which she used.

I only like Joonyeon as a friend, like any of my other friends. I don't see her in anyway other than a girl who I hang around with Soonho, though I do know about her feelings for me. Not that I cared. i just wanted to make Miss Im feel what I was feeling when I saw her with that bastard. If I didnt think she was playing with me and pushing me away. The side of my face was burning, I didn't need to know who's eyes were imanging to kill me. My lips form a smirk, my gaze meeting her own glare. Her eyes telling me to -off whilst my own trying to invite her nearer. Her eyes hardening as she huffed and spun around walking away with her manager. 

I could hear Youngbae release a sigh as he stared down on his phone.

If only she would talk to me once. I'll try to forget everything... everything and we'll carry on being Kwon Ji Yong and I'm Yoona. No idols. No sunbaes. Just us. Like last time. But, she doesn't want that anymore. My heart clenching at the sudden loss of warmth. She doesn't like me anymore. She doesn't love me anymore. 

My heart hammering inside my ribcage. i could hear the various voices calling for my attention, but it was like all the blood in my body was dispersing. I had nothing at all. I could feel myself going back to the past Kwon Ji Yong. the one who used to drink and cry his soul out in one corner. The one who lost everything the moment the girl he left him. That Kwon Ji Yong who despite having everything didn't have the one thing he wanted the most: love. 

"Get some water." The voice calming down my speeding heart. I felt myself being spun around as my eyes trying to search for something... finding it as I look deeply into her doe-like eyes. Those eyes starting at me in worry and anxiety. Her cold hands on my cheeks as she tries to get my attention. "He's cold?!" Those eyes which promised me a future of happiness. My eyes not distracted from hers as the layer of blanket are wrapped around me. 

"Yoona!" I heard her manager shout her name, trying to get her attention. He succeeds as her eyes widens, tugging her palms away from my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter