Chapter 11 - New Beginning

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How dare he?

 

i wanted to stangle both him and Seungri. Seungri for waving out my s and him for looking at it with great intensity. I didn't need to know what he was thinking with that dazed look. Opening up the tap, I raise it up to wash my face off the remaining make-up. 

 

"Splash!"

 

"Splash!"

 

"Why cant you just tell me the ing truth?!" Spinning around with my wet face, i was met with the man who didn't belong in the female toilets at all. The hell. Taking out the tissue papers, I wipe my face staring at him with wide eyes. 

 

"w-what are you d-doing h-here?" I ask, hitting myself over the head for stuttering. 

 

"Why cant you tell me the truth and save both of us-"

 

"i'm leaving" I cut him off, side stepping and heading towards the door. It was strange how no one else was here. 

 

It happened so suddenly, one minute I was running towards the door and the next i was slammed against it. "Let me go!" I shout, trying to smack the back of his hand which was enclosed around my wrist tightly. "This is a violation of my Rights!" I say, but nothing came back in response. Next thing I know he grabs me by both of my shoulders and slams me against the door roughly. The scream I let out from the sudden shock echoes in the toilet. His nostrils flare, his eyes void of any expression. 

 

"Why" He steps forward. "Won't" Another step, "You" now we were standing foot-to-foot "tell" he leans his head down towards me. "Me." Now out faces were only inches apart from each other, he was angry. Not that I was going to admit it but it scared me. 

 

"Thump!" Both of his hand slams against the side of my face blocking my path. 

 

No, don't look at him.

 

From the corner of my eyes I could see his brows pull together in a frown, his fingers enlcose around my jaw in a fierce grip. 

 

"Look at me!" He commanded, my eyes turn to his. His breath mingling with my own. He pressed his body against me, pinning me between his chest and the door. My heart pounding inbetween my eyes. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. 

 

"Why?" This time he said it sincerely, his eyes questioning reminding of the little me who was questioning my dad the reason why my mum left. I felt my heart speeding up, "I admit its my fault for not listening to you that night. But, what was I meant to do seeing that the girl I love on T.V kissing that guy. Please don't do this to me... to us." he says. 

 

Pushing him away slightly, I glare at him. My heart was hurting seeing the pain in his eyes. "There is no us!" I tell him, he steps backwards as if I had stabbed him. "There was never a us. I left you. Cheated on. I mean isn't that what every girl does to you, leave your pathetic ." I know that was the final straw. Only I knew about his past with the girl he had been going out before me. I knew how much he was hurt. He looked so broken at this moment. Raising my hand, I touch his shoulders. He pushes me aside making my side slam onto the handle, which dug onto my waist. Even if it hurt me, I knew I hurt him more. But, I had too. I wanted to hurt him like he had hurt me the last time. I wanted him to feel what I had felt, but now I don't know if it made me happy to see him like this. 

 

"There's so much I can handle." He says in a distressed and hurt tone, opening the door he steps out with his shoulders sagged down. He left me with my tears cascading down my cheeks rapidly, blurring my vision.

 

"Think about yourself too."

 

"All your life you've been thinking about others, for once do something for yourself" 

 

I need to do it for myself. For my happiness. I deserve it to. everything. YG. SM. everybody. Wiping my tears away, I quickly open the door running towards the table. He wasn't there. 

 

"where did he go?" I ask, wiping my falling tears. They stared at me in confusion and sadness. 

 

"He just left." Youngbae oppa said, nodding my head I run towards the back entrance where we had parked our cars.

 

My eyes search the parking lot stopping at the familiar tinted car. Running towards it, I knock onto the tinted glass. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was sitting in there. 

 

"Open the door!" I shout, hoping that he could hear it. "Ji!" I shout his name, tapping on the window. I knew he heard me as he shuts his car down. I didn't need to know how he felt, I felt it. I spin around, resting my back agianst his door. Sliding down and sitting down on the floor. "I was so angry at you when you didn't want to hear what I had to say." I tell him, even if he was in front of me I knew he was listening. "I was so angry at myself for thinking that it'll all be fine once I told you the truth. But, who were we kidding. Even if we were in love, there was so many obstacles in the way." A secret. "There was always something pulling us apart. And, maybe thats what it did night: it all fell apart. Maybe, somewhere in my heart I knew you weren't going to listen. I mean if you did something like I would've thrown you out of the house." I chuckle remembering the fights we had. "But, most of all I was angry at you thinking I cheated on you. I thought that we were strong enough to know that none of us would ever cheat on one another. And, especially when I knew how much you were hurt with the last girl you were with." I could feel the door open slightly, sliding forwards I allow him to step out. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him sit down beside me leaning his head against his car. Doing the same as he, I lean my head against his shoulder. Thankfully, he didn't try to pull away. "I wanted to scream at you. Hurt you like you did that night. And, the way everyone treated me afterwards. I wanted you to feel what I had felt for such a long time, that I had forgotten that maybe it was my fault all along. I felt pain when I hurt you." I say, breathing out after pouring out my heart. 

 

No one said a word, silence consumed us both of us lost in our own thoughts.

 

"I guess it was meant to happen." He say chuckling, making me smile hearing the happiness on his tone. "Maybe it wasn't the time. We were just young idols trying to make a name. It was my fault for not listening, for not beliving my girlfriend."

 

"ex-girlfriend." I cut him off, hiding my smile hearing the grunt. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter