Chapter 2 - MOTTE Concert

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV:

"There you are!" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind me, spinning on my heels it was none other than Jonghyun Oppa, my co-star in 'The Kings Love' and coming from behind him was my other co-star Siwan oppa. "We were looking for you everywhere." He says, crouching down, panting hard as he tries to catch his breath. 

"What's going on?" I question, with raised eyebrows, watching both of them in amusement.

"Did you already forget? I was going to take you and hyung somewhere."

It was like as if a light bulb went on, the memories of yesterday coming back into my mind. 

"I remember! But, where?" I ask, curious as to know where he was going to take me. 

"It's a secret. Just wear a hoodie and put some sunglasses. We'll wait for you by the car." He says, with that both him and Siwan oppa were walking away. 

Sighing, I turn around, grabbing my white hoodie and take out my tinted pure black sunglasses from my bag, putting them on. A disguise. After, texting my manager not to come to pick me up. I walk towards Jonghyun oppa's car. Both him and Siwan were also wearing their disguise. I mean I couldn't even recognise them with those ridiculous hats and fake moustaches. 

"Let's go!" He says, sitting in the drivers seat, whilst Siwan oppa takes the passenger seat, leaving me to take a seat behind them. 

"Where are we going?" This time it was Siwan oppa who questioned him. 

"You'll see. And, remember you promised to stay until the end." He says, in a stern tone. 

Yeah, I did. I can't even opt out of this, as I had promised oppa. 

Hopefully, it'll won't be anything surprising. 

...

I had wanted to scream out loud as I stood in front of the Seoul World Cup Stadium. Staring right back at me was him. His pictures were plastered everywhere, I couldn't even move as I was numb inside. 

No! No! No! I can't be here. I have to leave! 

I was only five steps away from my freedom until I heard Jonghyun oppa's words "Where are you going?! You promised to stay until the end?!" It's not his fault that he doesn't know the reason why I can't be here. The reason every time I see him, though not physically, it's always suffocating. Let alone being in the same arena as him, watching him perform is going to kill me, both inside and out. I just can't. But, I can't upset oppa. I promised that I'll come. Blinking my eyes rapidly, to dry up the welled tears, I turn back around staring at both him and Siwan oppa who were frowning at me. 

"Nowhere, just wanted to see the other corner." I tell both of them, making them relax their expressions.

"You can do that afterwards. We have to go inside otherwise we'll me the start!" He says, grabbing my wrist gently and pulling me towards the private gates. 

I can't be here! 

I just can't! 

With every step I take, the ache inside my chest increases. I was getting closer and closer to him, than getting far. 

One minute I was running towards the gates, and the next here I was standing with my staring directly at the empty stage. No one had seemed to notice me, as everyone was too busy staring at the front. 

This is torture.

Some of the fans forced me to hold the yellow V.I.P light stick. I didn't want to hold it, but I couldn't throw it away too. Though, I did want to throw it on that bastards face. 

My heart rate increased seeing the short clip being played on the big screen. Still, trying I sink in the fact that I was standing in his concert. 

I felt myself jolt back in shock, seeing him emerge from the bottom. He looked different. I mean a person does change in seven years. But, there was something different about him this time. He looked weak. His nails were painted and he had on this long fake wig hair. Even with all those changes, he was still the same. His fierce look, as if seeing through your soul, those eyes which would make you stop mid sentence making you want to ask for forgiveness even if you hadn't done anything wrong. 

"... new song." His cold, rough and emotionless voice breaks me from memorising him from the large screen ahead of me.

"I know it's hard and difficult

To come into me

I know you're afraid

And don't wanna be hurt anymore

Even on the day I left you

I made you cry with cruel words

But I regretted it as soon as I turned around, I'm sorry

 

Please, just once more

If I could see you again

I don't care if I lose my everything

I wish I could meet you in my dreams

And love you again

Just like this

 

It might be easier to die

Than to receive your forgiveness

I'm singing this song

But I don't know if my true feelings will reach you

 

I hope you'll be happy

I couldn't even say those common lies

I'm only praying that you'll come back, I'm sorry

 

Please, just once more

If I could see you again

I don't care if I lose my everything

I wish I could meet you in my dreams

And love you again

Just like this

 

Now it's over, it's the last time

I can't believe it

I can't let go

Cause you never know

Someone like you for me, someone like me for you

There won't ever be a love like that again

Nobody knows

We always know

 

Please, just once more

If I could see you again

I don't care if I lose my everything

I wish I could meet you in my dreams

And love you again

 

After this time passes

And I only I can forget everything

Those memories, those happy memories

Or in the next life

I hope I can meet you and love you again

Just like before." - (English Translation- Gdragon: Untitled 2014)

As everyone was cheering and screaming, my hurt was squeezing inside.

"He sang it with such emotions. As he was hurt and angry about something... or someone. But, wants them back."

I could feel a tear slide down my cheek, it hurt me seeing him... like this. It made me hurt inside, making my heart clench. It made me want to run back to him, ask him for forgiveness. 

Turning to my side, I stare at Jonghyun oppa, his eyes were glistening from the shine of the stage.

"Oppa, I-I need to leave. I promise I'll make it up to you." Before he could utter a word, I was quickly walking away from him, even crashing into some fans. I needed to get out, right now. 

This time I allowed my tears to fall down, my shaky fingers texting my manager to pick me up, who replied in a second saying that he was five minutes away. 

All the feeling and emotions rush back inside me. The feeling of betrayal, hurt and anger. But, most of all love. No, I can't love him still! I need to move on. 

My phone buzzes in my hand.

'I'm outside.' It came from my manager, rushing outside I jump into the car without a single question. I was too hurt to do anything. 

"Let's take you home." He says, in a pitying tone. 

The only thing I could do was nod my head, the rest of my body was achin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter