Chapter 19 - No!

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone has been ringing constantly for the past hour. 

 

I was sitting here in the corner of my dark room, wallowing myself in pity. 

 

How did he find out?

 

How did Teddy oppa find out the truth?

 

No. Kwon Jiyong can not know the truth. He can't know who was responsible for it all. It will break him apart. For the past seven years I have been strong enough holding the burden of the knowing everything. But, it'll destroy him. No. He must not find out! 

 

Flashback:

 

"Yoona- I know you won't tell me the truth. I know he was involved. I know Suk Hyung was involved somehow. Was he?"

 

My heartbeat dropped for a second, the bile riding up my throat as I try to control my emotions. 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I replied, angrily.

 

"Yoona.He was involved. H-he was, wasn't he?" He sighs, he clears his throat. "I-I'm so sorry. Hyung. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry-" his tone sounding teary. 

 

Before I could say anything else he cuts me off. 

 

"H-he needs to know! Ji needs to know it was H-Hyung-"

 

"I have no clue what you are talking about. Breaking up with him was my idea and my choice alone!" I tell him. 

 

For a second there was no response. "You're lying." A string pulled my heart. My fingers pulling my hair as I begun pacing around the room. "You have to tell him the truth." He sounded angry. "Please. He loves you." His voice turning soft. I can't tell him. I could see my eyes becoming blurry hearing the desperation in his tone. I know why he was doing it, but I can't. 

 

"I'm sorry, but I can't." I can't ruin the lives of several people for my happiness. He was my happiness-he still is. I just can't remove him out of my brain. I still want him. 

 

"I'm telling him the truth after the concert." With that he ends the phone call. Crouching down I scream loudly. No! No! He can't! Everything was going downhill. 

 

Think! 

 

I quickly texted Yuri Unnie to send me Seungri's number. 

 

He can't find out.

 

Flashback Ends.

 

"You are already a nightmare." I whispered. A nightmare which has been haunting me for the past seven years. 

 

Just seven more days and I'll be leaving to Jeju. Far away from here. Away from him. 

 

Finding the strength, I stand up with the help from the wall, stumbling upon my steps I take a breather. Reaching out for my phone from the chair, it was coming from unknown numbers and twenty calls from Seungri with thirty frorm unknown numbers. I felt as if a hammer hit my chest.

 

Somewhere in my mind I knew it was bad idea calling him back. But, my curiousness got better of me. 

 

He picked up on the third ring. I could hear few murmurs coming from the background noise, but chose to ignore it. He was probably still at the party. 

 

"Seungri." My hoarse voice called out. The murmurs becoming loud.

 

I thought someone said "it's her," maybe just my imagination. I need sleep. 

 

"You disappeared and didn't even say bye to your dongsaeng." He says, but his voice wasn't jolly anymore. 

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Trying to sound more jolly than I actually was. "I was really tired. I'm busy all tomorrow." I tell him in my fake giddy tone. He was the only one left. I didn't want to lose this friendship too. Even when others didn't talk to me, it was Seungri who didn't follow them. 

 

"Are you okay?" He questions, softly. My brows furrow in confusion at the question. 

 

"I am." I reply back immediately.

 

"We know the truth." No.

 

My heart was hammering in my chest. 

 

"What truth?" Acting nonchalant. 

 

They can't know it.

 

"Why didn't you tell me Lee Soo Man and Huk Hyung were behind it?"

 

My heart stopped for a nanosecond.

 

No.

 

"He admitted to it."

 

No. 

 

Ending the call before he could say anything, I quickly call the man himself.

 

"Why?" I croaked out. The betrayal evident in my tone.

 

He didn't say anything.

 

"Why did you tell him the truth?!" I screech, my blood was boiling in anger. All these years and he ruined everything. All those seven years of torment; of listening to him calling me names; of him continuously reminding how I'm not good for his Gdragon. The years of both of the powerhouses crunching me down to my soul until I judged my own singing and looks. Forcefully showing me pictures of him kissing other girls. The contract clause drilled in my brain until I had to be hospitalised for depression. Losing myself and becoming a puppet for them. The time I was going to kill because I couldn't take their threats and blackmails. 

 

"P-please." He stuttered. His words wheezy through the phone. "Please." My eyes widen hearing him beg. "Go to Jiyon-him before he does something to himself." So strange right? He was begging me. He was begging the "poor, stupid young girl." 

 

Laughing maniacally, "Go to him. Are you sure you want to send me to him. Aren't you afraid I'll taint his image?" Tears cascading down my cheeks in anger and pain. "That I'll bring him down." All those memories coming back in my mind. "We're not together." 

 

Before I could end the call, he responded. 

 

"Please help him before he kills himself." Making me pause midway. 

 

"I don't care." I replied cold heartedly, pressing the red icon cutting his pleads.

 

I didn't have the strength to talk to anyone else. He wouldn't be that weak to do that. No. He was Gdragon.

 

I texted Seungri, "Please don't leave him alone." 

 

You're still worrying about him. 

 

My phone buzzed, chest squeezing tightly looking down at the message. 

 

"Who's going to look after you?" It was the first time someone asked me that. But, I'm used to being alone, of facing everything by myself.

 

"Don't worry about me. Just look after him." The time I had been broken, there was no one to pick up the pieces. And, now there was no one too. It was me. I picked up my own pieces rebuilding my life into this persona of Im Yoona; the shy and sweet girl. But behind that smile the broken girl still existed, it's just that no one could see the pain she was hiding. This time I didn't need anyone too.

 

Once again my phone buzzed,

 

"Noona it's Han-Bin. Why didn't you tell us? Why did you keep all the pain to yourself? Why did you let me blame and call you names? Why didn't you tell me the truth? I wouldn't have told Hyung about it." ! "I'm sorry for not talking to you. For ignoring you for seven years. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that it was Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not being there for you." My chest ached reading the message. It was a reminder of the young B.I who used to text me to complain about his hyungs, or when he apologised for taking his anger out. 

 

I call him, knowing that he'll have no one to comfort him. His hyungs would be looking after Jiyong, whilst they'll forget the young boy who'll go back into seclusion. 

 

"Noona." He has been crying. "I'm-sorry."

 

"Who is on the phone?" I heard someone whisper form the other end. 

 

"Who told you?" I whispered.

 

"The dancers." Groaning inwardly. Looks like news spreads quickly.

 

"Where are you?" I questioned. s wouldn't know what to do. He was hyperventilating, his breathing rapidly increasing. 

 

"Give me the phone." With that it was passed around. 

 

"No one is picking our calls.  They have all gone. I'll text you the address." The new voice said on the other side.

 

Without saying anything they end the call, and a minute later the text came through. Only thirty minutes away, I quickly grab onto my coat and phone. Wearing my slippers I rush out in the cold.

 

....

 

Pressing onto the bell, I was waiting for the signal to come through. 

 

The door opened slowly, as two pairs of eyes watch me with wide eyes and agape mouths. Gasps surrounded the dorm as more eyes fell on me, burning holes into my skin as some of them blink rapidly as if not believing that I was actually here. 

 

"Where is he?" I asked, following behind them. I knew some of them; Bobby, Chanwoo. Well, two of them excluding Han Bin. 

 

There he was curled up on the floor, with tears gliding down his cheeks hitting the floor. 

 

"Han Bin-ah." I called out, but he didn't turn around. I could see his shoulders shake as he let out a soft groan. Throwing my bag on the floor, I walk towards him, reaching out, lightly stoking his hair. I heard the gasps behind me, snapping my head I was met with six pairs of eyes watching me carefully. Their eyes wavering noticing that I caught them staring. But, the concern in their eyes outweighed the surprise. "Don't worry boys. I won't harm him." I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter