Chapter 14 - Secret

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you seen the news." I heard Taeyang day from behind me. I was at YG Entertainment looking over the first episode of Mixnine the new YG survival show. I'm pretty sure hyung loves making these shows because he wants to get more fans. I mean the first episode wasn't bad at all. I wasn't expecting much from the show. Especially with fresh faces, unlike his rival show, 'The Unit', so they'll probably have to step up their game.. These were only the pre-recorded episodes, the song 'Just Dance,' had already come out with Rosé and Raesung singing it. Though, it's not like I'll waste my time watching that show. Hyung is already begging me to come on that show, but I sent Seungri first. I don't know how I'll feel if I went on that show. 

 

"Are you even listening to me?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"Gosh, Ji! Here we are trying to get you to talk to Yoona and you don't care." I could hear the underlying frustration in his tone.

 

Rolling my eyes, I spin back on my seat looking at the computer screen again. 

 

"Fine!" I could hear him stomping away. Breathing a sigh of relief, I take out my phone.

 

Texting Yoon to hold huge party and gather all our close friends in Japan, like the last time Bajowoo, Soo joo, Xin. Chaerin and Dara Noona travelled from here to Japan. Not even a second I got a reply with her agreeing to do so. 

 

'What are you doing?' Her message cam flashing forward, stopping my fingers midway from replying back to Yoon.

 

Quickly, opening her message, 'Nothing. Why Miss Im missing me already?' I ask her. 

 

'Of course not.' I scoff at that, refusing to believe that. 'I just want to ask what I should wear for the party.' It said. 

 

She sent a picture attached with it, I could feel my self getting furious at the red dress she was wearing. It was the same dress she wore at Seoul awards, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was the fact that the net which was supposed to hide her perfect round globes were missing, as if teasing me to get a reaction out of me. I worked. I could feel the big man stir in between my legs as my eyes kept going towards her cleavage as if the body dress was going to burst off of her. 

 

'No way in the are you wearing that.' I type back. It was embarrassing to see the dent visible on my pants, but that's what she does to me which no one else can do. 

 

'Why?' She questions, another picture popping out, but this time with her pouting. The innocent look in her eyes could fool anyone; but not me.

 

'Im Yoona!' I type furiously. 

 

'Fine. This.' I love this dress, it was more like a turtle next dress with her chest area hiding behind the design of the dress. It seemed more conservative which I didn't mind at all. At least it'll keep those women away from staring at her like they want to eat her up. 

 

Sending her a thumbs up, as I heard the door open once again. 

 

Spinning my chair around once again, it was Kush Hyung with his girlfriend Vivian; Girl Generation Yuri's cousin. I could see her eyes widening before she bows down to me, as Hyung comes to sit on the chair beside me. 

 

"What's up?" Thats our normal greeting. Mine, Kush and Teddy. 

 

Nodding my head, I nudge my head towards the screen which was filled with lyrics. It wasn't anything for any songs, but just feeling inspired. 

 

I could see his eyes widening at the lyrics, it seemed as if he was in a daze. "Hyung?!" I call out, jolting him out of his startled expression. 

 

"Yah! Since when did you start writing love songs?" Rolling my eyes at his question, I could hear Vivian chuckle from behind me. "I thought it was a joke after Taeyang told me that you're with an unknown girl, but I didn't think you'll actually start writing them after you-know-who." 

 

How can I tell Hyung that you-know-who is the  reason I wrote this. 

 

"I've always written songs like these." I tell him, sure they are depressing. 

 

Zoning him out as he begins to speak to his girl. In all honesty, I haven't spoken a word to his girl except from saying "hi". It was mostly the fact that she was related to the girl who the fellow member of the girl I had seem to detest. 

 

"So any plans until the big concert." Yeah, making time of spending time with the girl I'm suppose to hate. 

 

"Party and live." I say sarcastically, forgetting about the meaning behind the words. I could see the smile drop from his face. However, he doesn't say anything though I could questions swirling his eyes. 

 

Chuckling, shaking my head I unlock my phone seeing if there was any news from her. Biting my lips from chuckling at the picture she sent, spinning on my chair to hide it from prying eyes from behind and beside. 

 

For sake! 

 

Feeling irritated and aroused seeing her take a picture of her legs in a bath filled with petal hiding her sacred area. 

 

'Im Yoona.' I text her furiously, despite my heart blooming in glee. Girls have tried to seduce me like this, but she's the only one who's ever got a reaction from it. 

 

I guess you can say after that night we've been stuck to the hip. Not that we've done anything... yet. We've decided to that we should go on our like what normal boys and girls do. Trying to know one another once again after six years of loneliness and depression. 

 

'What?' I didn't need to see her to know that she shrugged her shoulders innocently. She's always found great pleasure in annoying me. Not that I minded. 

 

"Whats got you all smiling about?" I could see the brows pulled up in a frown as he gave me an inquisitive looks. I didn't need to know why he was glaring at me like that. He and Teddy Hyung are still her indirect main supporters, despite not seeing her in years. They have always been, despite me cursing and shouting at them. Hence the reason why I thought he was going out with Yuri's cousin hoping to meet with Yoona at one of the parties. But, as for now it hasn't happened. 

 

"Just reading through Seungri's messages. He's about mixnine." I tell him, a grin breaks out on his face. 

 

"Yeah, we have to go on it too." He says, giving me a pointed look which I smirk in return. Everyone knew how much Hyung begged me to come on Mixandmatch. It's not that I enjoy going on these shows... yeah, I just don't enjoy going on these shows, especailly when I know that me being honest will hurt them. I've seen the first episode and hyung could've acted worse, in fact I know he was trying to control his anger. 

 

"I'll think about it." I tell him truthfully. Not wanting to agree to anything I know I'll back out afterwards. In all honesty it seemed that Hyung wants to make this year YG's year. With all the guest appearance and participating in shows, even few of our young trainees are going to participate in JYP's survival show.  Now that I cannot wait to watch as Raesung and Yedam and the rest of the YG troupes will be battling against JYP's debut group. Three of trainees in Mixnine and Youngbae, Chaerin and Hyuk in another reality show. It's was YG's year. Even despite having to compete with another survival show, 'The Unit', I know mixnine will surpass it, after all Teddy hyung produced the main track. 

 

"What songs do you think we should use?" My mind jolting back into reality, pulling me away from trialing off. 

 

"For what?" I ask, utterly confused. 

 

Shrugging my shoulder, "Probably slow songs." I recommend despite only watching the first episode. 

 

Sometimes I feel sorry for the fifty or more trainees, I mean the time they've been putting up with everything, just waiting to debut. But, there's always something new going on every year. I could sense their feeling as I was to once in their place. But, thankfully everything was moving ahead. And, next year another batch of young boys will see the real world. 

 

"You should go and talk to the other boys." I know he was talking about the one who'll be filming tomorrow for the world to see. In all honesty I only know two of them, but nodding my head I stand up heading towards the door. 

 

"There in the practice room." I heard him shout as the door slammed closed behind me. 

 

I know Hyung wanted me to talk to them because they suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter