Chapter 13 - Emotions

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello" I heard a voice call out from behind me, whilst sorting my ribbon on my jacket suit. 

 

Spinning on my heel, I turn to look at the grinning faces of the AOMG gang. I only knew them, but didn't think much about them unless if I saw them in a party with Tiffany unnie. It was supposed to be a secret, but Tiffany unnie was going out with Gray... for only few weeks before they broke up. I mean it was going to happen so no one was surprised about it. I don't even think she was that upset too, but they are still in good terms.

 

"Hello," I say bowing down to the two men and the girl, who I haven't seen or heard about before. However, keeping my smile intact, I glance around awkwardly. hoping to find someone else to talk to. I don't hardly associate or know anyone here, apart from Kai who is in the same company as I. Though, I'm not that close to him too, the only time I have spoken to him was during the ELLE photoshoot. 

 

"You look very pretty!" Startled at the sudden compliment from Loco. 

 

"Thank you," I said, giving him a soft smile. I'm not even lying when I say this: but his face had turned the lightest shade of crimson. 

 

I could feel eyes burning holes on my face, looking up it was Gray staring at me with great intensity. Smiling at him, I casually glance around the room trying to divert his attention off of me. Not that I was ever going to admit, but he is like the man I would've gone for. But, that dream had been long forgotten. 

 

The sound of the MC's calling out for everyone to be seated.

 

"Looks like I'll be heading towards my seat." I tell them, bowing down to them as I walk towards my seat. Glancing around, I knew I was going to alone. 

 

I felt my phone buzz in my lap. Fortunantely, it was on silent otherwise it would've been so embarrassing. unlocking it I reduce the brightness on it, not wanting to go blind.

 

A text message from the man of my dreams. After dropping me back home, I told him he would just have to look on Naver to find out what I was wearing. 

 

'Beautiful' , the text said with an image of me attached on top of it. 

 

Rolling my eyes, I quickly send him text, 'you're not the only one who said it.' I didn't need to be in front of him to see the anger on his face. 

 

'Who?' He had replied back after a minute. I hadn't realised until a second that the side of my lips had curled upwards in a smile.

 

'Someone' I text back. 

 

After few seconds he still hadn't replied. 

 

"The hell!" I mumble under my breath. 

 

Before I could give him a piece of my mind, another message came through. 

 

'It doesn't matter. They don't know that you are mine.' 

 

'Oh really?' I ask. 'What about the step-by-step process?'

 

'Still taking it. A fresh beginning. A new beginning.' 

 

'I'll text you back. Need to go.' With that I lock my phone, not wanting to be seen through the cameras on my phone. 

 

"Im Yoona." Finally, standing up I walk along the path towards the stairs in my high heels. The first thing I'll be doing once this award show finishes is take off these painful heels. 

 

Just one more step.

 

...

 

'What about this?' I question, we were out in public with our disguises on, trying to look for something to buy. 

 

It wasn't unusual for people to be wearing masks in South Korea. Hence, we weren't that suspicious. And, for the first time he wasn't dressed up as if he was going to attend a party. None of us were doning anything which seemed to be expensive. It was a normal date, like normal people. Idols don't do these stuff. 

 

Suddenly I felt my breath hitch as two warm hand enclose around my waist under my jacket. I had been wearing a burgundy knitted crop top with high waisted black jeans. His thumbs caressing the side of my stomach lightly, making me shiver. Turning my head around to look at me, I could see a smirk etched on his mouth as his eyes searched the food isle in a private shopping centre. There weren't many people in the shopping centre. I mean it was only ten in the morning, and those who were here were the elderly who I don't even have an suspicion that it was us. I mean in the past we've never went on a date like this. Our dates used to be private and in the car, or in his house. I had been still living in the dorms at that point. We were so young and didn't have anything. six years of my life had been wasted in becoming a slave for SM. six years of my life in running away from him- running away from everyone and anything. But, now I'm going to be selfish and think about my happiness. 

 

Pushing him away slightly, my grin hidden behind the mask. "Stop it!" I whisper to him sternly. He nods, coming to stand beside me grabbing onto the large drink in front. 

 

Grabbing the big bottle of soju, I place it in the basket. He gives me an strange look, but shrugging my shoulder I carry on along the path. 

 

There's so many thing that have changed since the past six years, so much.

 

"Have you decided on what you're going to be wearing for tomorrow?" He questions, as soon as he sits down beside me on the drivers seat. 

 

Shaking my head, I sigh in stress. I had been so busy in schedules that I had completely forgotten about buying a costume. 

 

"Nope. But, Sooyoung Unnies recommended me to go as Mathilda from that Leon movie?" I tell him, my eyes watching as the shops and people go past by. 

 

"I heard from Seungri that they're leaving the company." I felt my heart pinch, his words reminding me of what I didn't want to believe in.

 

"Yeah, they realised that they were nothing but a ing tool." I say truthfully. I don't need to hide my hatred for SM especially what they did to us during our supposed tenth year anniversary.

 

...

 

"Wow! Yoona. You look so cool." This is what I heard as soon I stepped inside the most pretentious party conducted by the one and only SM entertainment. The only reason is because I'm required to come, and plus its always nice to talk the other idols and groups who are also like me are slaves to this company. And, it always gives me immense pleasure dressing up as something totally opposite of what they recommend me. I was told to go as Aphrodite... that would never happen. 

 

Fortunately, I was surrounded with the people I love; my members and fellow company idols. 

 

"Look who's here, our precious dongsaeng." Leeteuk oppa says, rubbing my hair running the design. Thankfully, my wig didn't come off. Slapping his hand away, I comb through my hair s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter