Chapter 9 - "Move."

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That ing bastard!" I shouted entering my house, throwing away my shoes and lying down on the couch face down. 

I wanted to scream inside that restaurant. Use some of my Martial arts skills which I've learnt from Changwook Oppa on him.

How dare he says those words to me?

Whenever I try to forget the past, it seems to catch up to me. And, now I don't know what to do to get rid of it. 

Groaning at the sudden thought that he knew I didn't cheat on him with Seung Gi. I hope he doesn't as it's easier for him to believe that I betrayed him, then finding out what happened. But, part of me still hopes that he does, and I wouldn't have to go through this pain and suffering. The other part of me wants him to find out because I want him to feel the same hurt for all the nasty things he have said to me. But, I knew that it would pain me more knowing that he was in pain. 

I should've moved on from him. Moved on from the past which has consumed my whole life, but I don't know how to. Everything reminds me of him, the bar, the restaurant and the parties. Sometimes I wish to go away, go away from the prying eyes of the media and the stalkers who follow my every move. I don't like them, nor do I want them to follow me. But, they do... ruining my already terrible life. 

Maybe after the promotions I'll disappear for a while. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Quickly rummaging through my handbag, I search for my phone finding it in the bottom of all that rubbish. Calling the only person who could make this disappearance possible.

"What can I do for you, Yoona?" Rolling my eyes at his informal language. The amount of times I've told this old man that I don't want to hear my name from his dirty mouth is ridiculous. Not that he ever felt like following my "request." 

"Well you can do a lot of thing, but for now I want to get away from everything." I tell him in a distressed tone.  

I heard him sigh on the other end, "fine; but you'll be updating your fans about your whereabouts." He says, ending the call immediately. Is he high? How is the world does he not understand that "I want to get away from everything," doesn't mean posting pictures of me on Instagram.

Groaning at my bad fate, I slam my phone down on the table in front of me, my eyes welling up making my vision blurry. Why? Why did it happen to me?

"Why?!" I shout at the empty room, no one is going to hear it anyway. No one would want to know about my miserable life. How I'm dying day by day? They wouldn't know why the old Yoona can never come back. Why she's forever locked away? Why she never deserves to be happy? Why she did i allt? 

My phone vibrates on top of the table, picking it up and turning it around it was a call from 'Bastard No. 1'. Great! Just what I needed at this moment to hear from the man who I despise with all my heart. Wiping away my tears, I clear my throat, not wanting that sly pig to notice that I was crying, 

"What do you want?" I ask in annoyance. I heard him sigh on the other end. 

Hopefully he isn't calling to scold me for not shutting my big mouth. 

"Did you do something?" Rolling my eyes at his question. Might as well act innocent. 

"I don't know what you are talking about Sajangnim. Are you sure old age isn't taking a toll on your hearing?" Snickering inwardly at my own joke. I didn't need to be there to know that he was fuming. I could just picture him turning the darkest shade of crimson red. 

"Miss Im!" He shouts on the other end triggering my mouth to open and burst out laughing. 

Biting my lips to stop it, I clear my throat again. "Sajangnim, I know you like me... too much. But, I'm sorry but I don't roll that way." I say, trying to distract him for questioning me more. 

"I'll be calling Lee Soo Man. He's coming to Inkigayo tommorow. Stay away from him." With that he Ends the call. I didn't do anything.But, I knew he wasn't going to call Lee Soo Man despite him telling me. That's what usual happens, I piss him off and he gets angry and ends the call. But at least he doesn't spill it out to his best friend Soo Man. 

Feeling drowsy I lie down on the sofa, making myself comfortable. Fortunately there was blanket on the sofa which I covered myself with. Just thinking about tomorrow my heart was quickening, the thought of him coming to Inkigayo was the last thing I thought before darkness consumed me.

...

Finally, today we were going to end the promotion for Holiday. And after that I'll be on my way to the Budapest. It was getting depressing filled with petty women. Bowing down to the staff I walk inside the dressing room reserved for SNSD. Great. That's exactly where I want to be. 

Sitting down on the nearest couch, I take out my phone, taking small sips from my Starbucks Frap Coffee. 

"I heard Jiyong oppa will be performing today, surprisingly. Apparently he had decided that he had wanted to perform his new song on TV." I was on the verge of choking out my drink hearing them talk about so called "shocking news". If only they knew I heard the terrible news the night before. But, still it's been bloody two month since his albums release and he wants to promote it! Why can't he stay at home? At least then I wouldn't have to feel guilty for opening up my mouth.

Ignoring their giggling, I stomp outside the door tapping on my phone. Trying to do anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter