Chapter 16 - Missing her

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do it man?"  I knew I had the attention of everyone in the room.

 

Shrugging my shoulder in confusion at the suddne mood of change, digging my head further into the pillow on the couch after the concert, trying to zone out the voices in the room... until.

 

"We know that you and Yoona were going out-" He stopped mid-sentence as he watched me sit up straight, turning to look at him instantly. I could feel the burning sensations from the stares coming from the YG dancers, stylist and make-up crew to my members. I didn't need to see the shock and surprise on their faces as they to heard the revelation for the first time. 

 

"How did you-"

 

"Come on, Ji. Do you think I didn't notice you disappearing; the smiles on your face can only be returned by one person... but, I didn't expect that from you." I could feel my heart squeezing in pain at the reminder of her. "Gosh, Ji. If you didn't love her, which I doubt. You shouldn't have ing played with her like that!" 

 

It was pure silence. Youngbae rarely swored and when he did, it was because he was super pissed. 

 

"Hyung!" It was Daesung who was pushing him down on the opposite couch.

 

"Who told you?" I ask, I felt like there was a weight on me, holding me down in place. 

 

"It doesn't matter who told me. I thought you were better than those-" 

 

"Who told you?!" He looks at me intensely, searching for something in them. His shoulders sag down as he breathed heavily, "Teddy Hyung." With that I was walking outside, clutching on my phone tightly ignoring the confused and pity gazes.

 

"Hello-"

 

"Who told you?" There was a minute of silence I know he didn't end the call, but he wasn't saying anything too. 

 

"She came to the company to discuss with Suk Hyung. I know you are angry... but it wasn't her fault. We kept pestering her... and she... I didn't expect that from you. I know you hated her... but I didn't think——"

 

"What do you think Hyung? I wanted to, I wanted to forget everything. But, how can I when she tore me apart." 

 

"You must be happy getting your revenge?" I could hear the anger in his tone. I should be happy making her feel what I had, but I'm not. "Well, you don't need to worry about her now. I don't think she'll ever cross your path again. I think she heard, no saw it loud and clear that you hate her guts." A lump fprmed in my throat making it difficult to swallow. 

 

Ending the call before he could say anything else, I walk inside the room. It was tense as I could feel eyes on me with every step I took. I know they heard my loud shouts, but thankfully no one said anything. 

 

Getting annoyed with the glares coming from my members, I turn to them. "What?'l I ask. Daesung opens his mouth to speak, but it was Seungri who butted in, "no wonder why Yoona isn't texting me back. God, Hyung why did you do that to her?" I could hear the distress and anger in his tone.

 

"What the did you want me to do?" I shout, with mixture of anger and sadness. "I tried to forget! I did! But, every time I was with her it was like that night came back to life." They watched me in pity. "She was my life... my world... my everything... everything." 

 

"Hyung, but you didn't have to break her." With that Seungri stormed out of the door followed by Taeyang. I could feel eyes burning hold inside me, glancing around they all looked the other way avoiding my gaze. 

 

"Hyung, did you even ask her why she left?" I look up meeting  Daesung's eyes. "Did you ask her?" Shaking my head, I shrug my shoulder, lying back down on the couch and resting my eyes. Hoping to subside he headache which was expanding rapidly.

 

Did I ever ask her? 

 

No! 

 

"It doesn't matter."

...

 

Doing concerts were a tiring thing to do, sighing I dig further in my bed pulling the duvet closer to me. Hoping to fall asleep, but the strange sensation in my stomach was keeping me awake. 

 

Taking my phone out, going on instagram. Her picture glaring at me through my screen. My feed was filled up with her pictures and videos, but for the past two weeks she hasn't been seen. As if she disappeared from the face of the earth. I knew the reason. The last time I saw her was in that movie premiere which Soonho forced me to go with Jooyoen, who seems to have this odd fascination with me despite me not encouraging it. I didn't kiss her. Nor did I try to tell her anything otherwise, except made her stand in front so that Soonho took the pic. She thought I was going to kiss her, as she had leaned towards me but I pushed her away before she could put her lips onto mine. I didn't want to do it... but I wanted her to feel what I had felt seeing those pictures floating on TV. I thought I could move on, but I couldn't remove the images from my mind. 

 

If I knew she was also coming to the movie premiere I wouldn't have come. But, she was there staring right through me with a blank face. I had wanted to shout at her to show some emotions, to shout at me, but she didn't. I had to control myself from going and removing her head from that actor's shoulders, not that he minded. I knew she was asleep, but seeing her on him made my blood boil in fury. And, when she did see me she ignored me and walked away. I knew I deserved it, but I wanted her... I wanted her to shout at me... to tell me what a ing bastard I was.

 

'Yoona invited to attend the 1st Marianas international film festival in Saipan' 

 

Saipan?

 

Where is that?

 

Gosh! 

 

Sighing, I turn off my phone. Hoping to get my sleep and not worry about the fact that the guys have been ignoring me for the past weeks and only spoke to me when it was something related to the concert. I was alone once again. I tried calling her over and over again... but it didn't work. I just wanted to hear her voice, it was as if I was losing everything one by one. My relationships and health deteriorating. My phone rang beside me on the bed, sitting up straight I turned my phone around, somewhere deep in my heart I hoped it was her calling me. But, it wasn't. Instead it was Kush Hyung. Why in the world is he calling me at three in the morning?

 

"When are you coming back?" That's the first thing which came out of his mouth. 

 

"Tomorrow ." I tell him in confusion

 

"Oh... Okay, I'll see you here then." With that he ends the call leaving me with a frown staring at my phone once again. 

 

Looks like I'm entering the Lion's Den tomorrow.

 

...

 

Here I was in the studio, sitting on the couch listening to the newest track which was produced by Raesung, with Yedum, B.I, Bobby and other YG trainees in the room sitting far away from me awkwardly awaiting for my reaction to it, with my tinted glasses covering my eyes I don't think they'll find anything. 

 

After ending it, I give them a soft smile nodding gently, "it's good." I inform them. I could see everyone one of them breath a sigh of relief except from B.I. who had been glaring at me from the moment I had stepped inside the room with Kush Hyung, who thankfully didn't question about anything related to her. 

 

Raesung stands up, bowing down to me vigorously, the other trainees following him imitating his action. 

 

Smiling at them, but within me the only thing I could feel was heaviness as if something was pressed down on me. 

 

"You kids can go and eat now. I'll send these to Hyung." With that the trainees left, leaving Kush Hyung and B.I. behind, Bobby giving B.I confused glances before he also followed the other trainees out the door. The atmosphere instantly transforming into a tense one, and it was just silence. No one saying anything. 

 

"She's not talking to me." B.I says with an downcast expression on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter