Chapter 17- Revelation

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrapping the shawl around my shoulder, I take a step out in the balcony feeling the cold air breeze past my hair towards my bare skin on my neck. I was only wearing a sheer short negligée underneath the huge cover, thankfully it being pure dark and silent making sure that I didn't have any observers. My home was the only sanctuary left, my refuge, where I didn't have to worry about anyone elses opinion and fans who were banned to show up. No one really knows where I live anyway. They don't know how it looks except for the inside which I showed on SNSD TV. It is a place where I can show my real self, with no one to judge me. 

 

It's hard.

Sometimes you just want to be left alone. It's been nearly two months since I've spoken to him, but he is still on my mind every single day. I just don't know how to get rid of his thoughts which are consuming my mind daily. Not even finding another man sounds appealing, even if he moved on quickly, I just didn't have the guts to do the same. He ruined whatever we had in second... well, what I thought it was. But, I couldn't do that to him. He broke me indeed. I didn't need anyone else to tell me that. I can't sleep properly nor eat. I'm afraid to go to Dad's house knowing that he'll get worried looking at me. I have been hiding in my house after coming back home from Saipan. 

 

Sighing, I walk back inside the house reaching for my phone which was lying on the bedside table. Surprisingly,  there were twenty messages from an unknown number. I click on them vary of the fact that it could be anyone. My eyes widen at the nam, it was from unknown person, it was a message from the least expecting  individual: Teddy. 

 

"Please, can we meet up?" What the hell?!

 

Closing my eyes tightly I open them slowly, hoping that I was reading that correctly... no it was right... but, why? Why after all these years he wants to talk to me?! Why after all these years he remembers that there was a Yoona?!

 

Before I could type in capital letters a big N.O. another message came through. Great. Just when I thought my life couldn't get messier enough. 

 

"Meet at YG tomorrow," glaring at the words in front of me, he knew I didn't want to come, but still he wasn't me to relive my nightmare. I could sense the desperation in his tone, but even if I didn't want to care, I did. Maybe, somewhere deep in my heart I do want to meet the man I called my 'oppa'. The one who used to be there for me standing as an possessive older brother. My older brother. I reminicing the times when all the girls used to get jealous when I rubbed it in their faces that the great producer was my older brother. I had depended on him for family support, not only him but the rest of the YG producers. But, it stopped. No contact from their side. I had been desperate too, calling them constantly trying to tell them the truth. No one replied. No one accepted my calls. And, it did hurt. 

 

However, I didn't want to be like him. He was no one to me. Just a YG producer. 

 

"Can we meet somewhere else?" I type back. This will be the last time I'm meeting him to demand him to leave me alone. I didn't want anything to do with YG. 

 

My phone tinged, pulling me out of my chain of throught. 

 

"TP Restaurant." 

 

"Fine. At ten at night." I text back. 

 

Groaning loudly, I slam my head down on the cushion wanting to strangle someone. It was my favourite place to eat seven years ago because I could eat as much food as I could fit in my stomach, for free because he owned it.

Placing my phone on the table, I put it on mute. Turning off my bedside lamp, I snuggle into my duvet wrapping it around myself. At least I have today before I face the YG producer tomorrow. But, first I need my beauty sleep for my date tommorow.

...

 

As I walk inside the restaurant I could hear the loud buzz surrounding me from every corner of the room. This was a secret hiding spot for Idol couples to come and enjoy dates. Not that I could see familiar faces. They were young and clueless of what love was. I had been this naive too. I still am. 

 

Fortunately, the staff was showing me a path away from prying eyes and ears. 

 

Walking past the tables, it was another room. I could see the backside of the young man who shockingly somehow grown some balls and asked me out for a date. Not that I thought of him as anything other than a little brother. I knew he had a crush on me with the longing looks he sent my way, but I didn't think much about that especially when the feelings weren't mutual. I just agreed to this date because the girls had been on my case to go out with him once. I was going to let him know in an easy way that he should find another girl, because I wasn't the woman for him. 

 

"Ya! Sehun-ah" I shout, making him stand up to look at me with wide eyes at my appearance, glancing up and down. I was wearing a silky gown, despite it being a high turtleneck, it still clinged onto chest, drawing his attention on them. "Are you going to stand the whole day or are we going to eat?" I ask, chuckling seeing the crimson shade appear on his cheeks. There was another table set up five feet away from us, with a reserved sign onto it, the decoration very grand compared to this table. I mean there were only two tables in the room. Shaking my head, I walk towards the other end on the table. Fortunately, he came back to his senses and pulled the chair out from me, giving him a soft smile, I sit down. 

 

He goes back to sitting in front of me, not removing his eyes off of me at all. 

 

"Let's order." I tell him, receiving a nod and grabbing the menu card. 

 

Looking down at it, my eyes search through the dishes being offered. I could see him peeking above his card to look at me shyly.  

 

"Two bottles of Red Wine." Jiyong? I must be dreaming.

 

"That'll be fine for now." No, it can't be.  Looking up, my breath hitches as I was staring directly into the eyes of the man who caused me great pain. My breath increasing rapidly, as I try to control my beating heart. Glancing at the woman opposite him. The girl who ticks all the right boxes in his list of ideal type. I could a sting in my eyes as I watch as she tightens her hold on his arm. She looked to be young and innocent, wearing just jeans and shirt. A simple girl who was whispering in his ears, giggling whilst he walked towards my way with a cold and blank face. His eyes glancing between Sehun and me. The look in his eyes making me squirm under my seat, making me feel like as if I've committed a crime or something. I don't need to feel this way.

 

Ba-doom! Ba-doom! 

 

Of course he has to come and directly sit in my line of vision. Even if he wasn't watching me there was a prominent smirk on his face as he stared at his date. Annoyed, I snatch my gaze away away from him to acknowledge the waiter beside the table. She looked ashen as if she was going to faint any moment, the drool coming out of as she watched the "King of Korea" . It was supposed to be a relaxed day, but instead I my so-called date is getting ruined every second knowing that he was in the same room as me . The corner of my mouth twitched as I looked at Sehun who was stared at the me with wide eyes. The great Gdragon did have that effect on everyone, even if I hate to admit it. But, they didn't know him like I did. They didn't know how many heartbreaks and pains he was possible to give out. 

 

Saving the both of them from embarrassment, I clear my throat jolting them both back to reality. Sehun gives me a sheepish look giving his order, whilst the girl looks down at her feet blushing vigorously, scribbling down something. 

 

Giving my order, she scurries away in a hurry. Practically running. It's a surprise that she still hadn't tripped. My cheeks felt as they were on fire eing burnt. I didn't have to know who was staring at me. Looking up, I give the Maknae of EXO a soft smile, trying to distract myself from the pain in my chest and stop myself from looking his way. 

 

"Smash! "

 

My gaze turns towards sound, the China scattered on the floor, my eyes travel up his body resting to his face. His jaws were clenched, staring at something hard in front. He's fingers curled up in a fist as it rested on the table. Whilst the manager and staff came out running frantically asking so many questions and cleaning up the mess. But, he kept nodding and not saying anything. His eyes meeting mine with all the chaos surrounding his table. He kept staring at me. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter