Chapter 8 - Meeting

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ho-Ho-Holiday Ho-Ho-Holiday

Ho-Ho-Holiday Ho-Ho-Holiday~"

I don't know what possessed me to keep watching this and not changing the channel. 

God, who do theu think they are dressed like teenage girls frolicking their colourful short dresses and skirts. Fine, I admit I was shocked seeing her at YG, but once hyung told me the truth, I was thankful towards him for thinking that way. I don't know what would happen to me if he wasn't here for me. 

"Let's have fun under the burning lights~" was that a crop top?!

God, what's happening to me. 

I immediately I turn off the tv, she still affects me. Leaning back against the sofa, I close my eyes trying to calm my beating heart. 

Flashback: 

"But, I wore it before Ji." She whines,I know she was pissed, but so was I. 

"You know why I don't want you to wear this to the show-" 

"Because your jealous of the other idols staring at me." She says, looking at me pointendly.

Well, yeah. "No. But, because I don't like it when they stare at you like they want to eat you up." I tell her truthfully, "if you want to wear it... you can." I tell her.

She sighs, before wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. My own arms enclosing around her waist naturally. 

"I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?" I ask innocently, receiving a glare in return.

"Ugh! Fine. I'll change. But, not because of what you said it, it's because I want too." She gives me a pointed stare. Anyhow, her decision made me very happy.

Her fingers were combing through my hair from the back gently, she leans closer her lips grazing my earlobe.

"Also, I love it when you're jealous." She giggles in my ear, making me feel very aroused in the lower region. 

She pulls away, pecking my cheek. 

"All they can do is look. But, there is only one person who can eat me out to oblivion. I don't need anyone else." She says teasingly. I don't know what to do; laugh or shake my head in disbelief at her ual innuendo. What am I going to do with this girl?

"Im Yoona-" she chuckles on the opposite end, knowing that she's in big trouble. "What did I tell you?! No one is going to touch you except me. And, it's not like the others are a match for me." I heard her scoff, before it's replaced by a cough to cover it up. Smiling at her action, "I love you." I tell her sincerely.

"I love you too Ji." She replies back. "Well, all this mushy stuff is getting me emotional and I have to prepare for the stage. How did you get to rehearse so much earlier than us?!" She put her thinking face on. "I always knew SBS were bias. Whatever, Manager oppa must be worried as to where I disappeared too. I have to go. I'll see you later. Love you." With that she leaves me in the small room stranded in silence, leaving me high and dry. 

Flashback Ends.

What am I doing with my life?

Seeing her again, jolts me down the memory lane which I wanted to keep chained in one of the far away corner of my brain.

'SNSD's Yoona speaks about what makes her heart flutter.'

No, don't click on it. 

My fingers had their own mind, as before I knew it it was loading. 

'When he prepared a spoon and chopstick and placed it in front of you.'

My heart squeezed in somewhat happiness. I had no clue why, but I felt warmth spread into ever corner of my body. My blood tingling within me. 

No, what if she's talking about someone else. Lee Seung Gi. 

The happiness slowing dissolving. 

Immediate I turn off the phone, lying down in my bed trying to control my breathing which had accelerated thinking about the other man. 

No, she wouldn't be talking about me, let alone think about me. 

...

I'm so ing lonely. Even having so many friends around, I still feel an empty hole inside my heart.  

Bringing the bottle near my mouth, I drink it wincing at the sudden taste of bitterness explodes in my mouth. 

"Ji!" Taeyang shouts from beside me. The room was filled up with few of my close friends. He grabs the bottle from my hold, placing it far away from me. "Don't you like party?" He question, I could hear the sadness lacing his tone. 

"I love it." I chuckle,  the third bottle of vodka making everything seem blurry, though somehow still in the right mind to know what was happening around me. 

"Then why? On your birthday too Ji! Why can't you control it?!" He whisper shouts at me. "Did you have to drink so much that you can't even stop swaying! What the Ji! We all prepared this for you, not for you to drink yourself to death on your own birthday-

"Shut the up!" My anger exploding. Dead silence, not even a word was uttered. "Do you want to know why?! Hmm!" Standing up, I grab the bottle from the table swaying as I do so. Raising the bottle up to toast, "here's to the who made me who I am today. She can ing rot in hell, with her little . I hate you." With that I chug down the bottle.

"Hyung!" I heard Daesung shout. 

"I think you've had enough!" Top hyung pulls me away from the crowd into some room. Chuckling as I throw myself in the large bed. 

"Gosh hyung! Even today you had to drink so much!" Seungri says. 

I could feel someone taking off my shoes, my eyes open for a nano second to see who it was. 

"Daesungie." I say pouting seeing a frown on his face. 

"Bang!" 

Jolting a bit hearing the door being slammed closed. 

"The Ji!" Clearly someone was angry. "Even today-" zoning his rant out, my mind displays pictures of her... Im Yoona. So ing beautiful.

"Are you even ing listening to me?!" Someone's angry.

"I want her!" I shout out loud, feeling my eyes stinging from all the laughter. 

"Just go to sleep hyung." Pouting at Daesung for forcing my head down. What's their problem? 

"Bring her to me Youngbae, please-" I felt my eyes start to become hazy, my vision becoming blurry. "I want he-" with that everything went blank.

...

Waking up with a soaring headache, trying to remember last night. Nothing came into my mind. Great. 

Throwing the duvet to the side, I walk out. The smell of food filling my nostril making them twitch with their sweet aroma. My stomach growling at the thought of eating those delicious food.

I wasn't surprised when I was met with the gazes of my members. But, I was confused with the sympathy and painful gazes being thrown my way.

"What?!" I ask, getting annoyed with the stare. 

They all shook their heads rapidly, immediately taking their eyes off of me and towards the TV. Not at all suspicious. But, I wasn't bothered asking them anything. First I needed to control this pain inside my brain. 

"Hyung-" my eyes turning to look at Daesung who stopped midway, his eyes swaying away from my own.

"What?!" I ask, jolting him back to reality. 

"Ummm-" his eyes glance towards Youngbae who gives him a nod, making me frown deeper. "Nothing." His voice going high, which made it evident that he was lying. 

From the corner of my eyes I could see the other shake their head in disbelief. 

"You nearly drank yourself to death whilst toasting about her." Youngbae says straight-forwardly that I didn't even have the chance to process what he said immediately, until a minute later which made me freeze still. 

Trying hard to remember last night, but nothing was coming into my mind.

"Ji, I know you won't like what I'm going to suggest, but please meet with her-" he stops seeing the glare on my face.

"I'm not meeting with her now or ever. I don't want to see that s face." I tell them, fury spreading within me for him to suggest such thing. 

"I know. But-"

"There no but." I say in finality, not wanting to hear anything else about this topic of matter. 

They all understood as they nod their heads before looking at the TV. 

"Ting," it was from my phone, unlocking it was a message from Teddy hyung to meet him in a restaurant. Wanting to decline it badly, I stopped knowing how much little time I had left before I had to return back to my pending concerts. 

'See you there' I text him.

Grabbing the sandwich from Seungri's plate I take a large bite out of it, ignoring the grunts coming from him. 

No one said a word as we ate in silence, except the sound coming from the TV. 
 

B.I.'s POV: 

I don't know what to do to try and control this excitement within me. Finally,I'll be meeting her. 

Flashback: 

"Yah, B.I what's wrong with you?" Bobby questions, looking at me in confusion. 

Shaking my head, I take another sip of the warm chicken soup. The same soup which noona used to make me when I was ill. It was her special recipe which she shared with me. If only I could see her again. There's so much to tell her about, so many things to share with her. I still remember the sadness in her eyes before she walked away from me. 

"Have you see SNSD sunbaenim's new song 'Holiday'?" Even though the question was targeted at everyone, I could still see the pointed look jinhwan hyung sent my way. Ever since we came back home from the restaurant the boys have tried to make me talk about Noona. Tried. They've failed miserably. Maybe it's because of my jeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter