Chapter 5 - Lovers

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV:

He's not my little B.I anymore. He's grown. I mean someday everyone has to grow up, but I just wish that... B.I had stayed the same. At least he wouldn't have stared at me as if I was some stranger. I mean I know its my own fault. But, sometimes I ask God what I did to deserve this. Deserve such harsh treatment. Why couldn't I have stayed with the people that I love; Ji, my little BI, Teddy and Kush oppa.

I couldn't even focus on the movie ahead, knowing well aware that I was in the same room as my little B.I. How I wished to go up to him, hear him say that "everything will be alright." The same words I used to say every time he was down. But, I have no one to say it to me now. I'm so lonely. The last time I saw him was two year ago in MMA, but that was a coincidence too as he was performing with his group. But, we were sat systematically. When I was out, he was inside, when I was inside he was out. Thankfully, I left right after getting the award. Knowing that it'll make him happy knowing that. Another thing I did for him, to make him happy. 

Tucking the strand of hair behind my ear, my fingers rest on the tattoo which was for my love. The first man I gave my life too. My first love, K.J. He'll never know. It was supposed to be a surprise for our anniversary. But, I never got to show him and I didn't have the effort or the strength to remove it. It would always be etched on my body forever, a reminder of my sacrifices and love. 

Everything was not fine. But, right now I have to focus on the movie which I was specially invited to by Sulli. I didn't want to make a huge deal about it, so I came secretly. No one will know I was here. 

...

"Yah, Yoona you just disappeared from the concert. You didn't even reply to our text."  Jonghyun oppa says as I come to stand beside him and Siwan oppa. 

"Sorry oppa. I promise I'll make it up to you." I apologise to him, staring at him guiltily. We were at The Kings Love's press conference. 

"You look beautiful." Siwan oppa tells me, with Jonghyun oppa nodding in agreement. 

"Thank you." I tell them, grinningly. I was wearing a Ruffle-trimmed woolly silky mini dress, which had a back cut. It wasn't anything all out there. I liked the fact that it was not that conservative but still elegant at the same time. I was getting old wearing those grandma style dresses. 

"It was alright, we went to the after party but it was shut down after five minutes. Gdragon sunbaenim got heavily drunk." He's been drinking again. "Taeyang sunbaenim looked surprised when we said you came, but then he left to control Gdragon sunbaenim." 

Nodding my head awkwardly, I focus ahead. 

"It was a good thing that I didn't go there then." I whisper, as we were told to walk to towards the main stage. 

I knew Jonghyun oppa ran in the same circle as him, only because his best friend is friends with him. But, I didn't think it was anything serious. I guess not. 

However, on the positive side I know I've found long lasting friends. Both Jonghyun oppa and Siwan oppa, men who I can talk, joke around with and laugh freely with. I hardly talk to Changwook oppa. I mean the last time I saw him was at Chanel, but that too was briefly. It's not that I cared anyway. At least all the rumours about us seemed to have dispersed in thin air. 

"-Yoona will come to meet me, so I'm not scared to go in the military." I hear Siwan oppa say. I couldn't help but giggle. It was an inside joke.

Picking up the mic, and facing the cameras. 

"Of course-" it's going to be a long day.

...

I could see the sadness in unnies eyes. I know it had been of my fault, that she was so unhappy. I still blame myself, even though unnie tells me not to worry about it. But, she was so happy when she was around him. I know that all the ballads and sad songs which she sings is for him. She's been so quiet, though we are doing a lot for her too talk and enjoy, it's not working. She's been zoning out for the whole day, giving us forced smiles. I know it's because of the news which came our yesterday. He went to trial yesterday and it was true that he was dating a girl ten years younger than him. Now he has to go to jail for God knows how long. Unnie wants to hide her feelings, but we all see it. Looking at her, I could see a tear fall down her cheek before she wiped it away rapidly before the other girls could see it, giving us a small smile. She stands up, walking to an inner room.

"Unnie, are you fine?" I know he isn't, but I want to hear it from her. She's always been our strong unnie, even when Jessica unnie left, she was strong when we were all weak and sad. I know she sings for him to hear her, but always denies it. 

"Yah, Yoona. Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She asks, grinning at me widely. I could see the hurt and pain behind her smile. All the girl and unnie were consoling me after I had left Ji, but we had seemed to forget through the way that our eldest unnie was hurt too. It wasn't unnie who broke up with him, but the other way. She used to cry when everyone fell asleep.

We all thought Beakhyun would be the guy for her, everyone could see that he loved her, even if unnie was a bit reluctant at first, I guess his boyish smile got to her. She was so happy, but he couldn't take the hate from his fans. He was a bastard. He's trying to get unnie back, but I hope unnie doesn't. The last times she did, he broke up with her again. She needs a man in her life, not a boy, someone who doesn't know what he wants in his life. 

"Unnie, you can tell me. Remember when you told me that I can always come and cry on your shoulders. Now it's my turn to say it." I tell her, squeezing her shoulders. She looks at me, her eyes glistening with tears, as they fall on her cheeks rapidly. 

"It hurts. I just wish-" her head resting on my shoulder, I could feel my shirt getting wet.

"Shhhh, it's okay." I try to console her by rubbing her backside, but all her emotions were being emptied out. "Everything will be fine." She doesn't say anything excepts nods at my words.

Hopefully, everything will be fine.

GDRAGON'S POV:

"He saw her," Kush hyung says as soon as I step inside the the studio room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter