Chapter 3 - Mademoiselle Privé Chanel

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV:

I know he's going to be there. He has to. I mean it's Chanel we're talking about, I don't know if this time I'll be able to ignore and avoid him. Last year, was so much easier to act like he didn't exist. I made sure that I sat miles apart from him... from his team. I was fully well aware that I was in a room with so many celebrities... one of them being him. But, it didn't affect me that much, as it was affecting me right now.

"Yoona!" 

"Unnie!" 

The flashes were coming from various directions. Sometimes I wish to hide from this world. Smiling at them, I raise my hand. Even though I am smiling outside, but the happiness isn't reaching in inside. Behind the smile, hides many scars and secrets. Big secrets which cannot be disclosed. 

"Thank you," bowing down to the journalists and cameramen, who looked tired themselves.

Walking towards the entrance with my stylist unnie beside me. She has been with SNSD for years.

"We need to take lots of picture!" I could hear the excitement in her voice. Chanel are always doing different concept this year, even I'm anticipating to see what's behind the other side. 

There was so many artefacts and dresses lined up in the room. I was in awe at the view.

My eyes wander around the room, stopping at the familiar eyes staring back at me. It was Taeyang opp-sunbaenim. He was staring at me, blankly, no emotions in his eyes. Nodding my head to him as a sign of greeting, he didn't say anything except spun on his heels walking away. I guess I have to deal with that all night.

Sighing, I turn back to unnie who was too busy taking pictures of anything.

"Yoona! Come here." I hear her say, shaking my head I walk towards her. "So cool, right?" She asks. Nodding my head, I glance back around the room. 

"Let's move on." I tell unnie, walking out towards where the pictures were hanging from the ceiling. It looked really cool. 

"I'll take a picture." I hear unnie whisper. God, help me. 

Even Rita Ora was there right in the middle of all the models. It's always exciting being part of such a big brand, being invited exclusively, even wearing personal clothes and bags which are sent to me by Chanel. Walking beind the picture I was met with his face. 

I could feel my heart quicken at the sight of his picture, even though it was being blocked by many cameras and fans. I could still see his face. The eyes which were staring back at me, those eyes which can see through me. Those eyes I thought could catch my nay lies... but, it couldn't catch the main one. Avoid staring at the picture too long, before I could start wailing out here. I walk towards the animation of a shadowy lady stitching. It always amazes me how far we've come with technology. I mean, this looked so cool. 

"Look here." This unnie, though I still love her. Smiling at the camera it flashes before my eyes, capturing me in it forever. 

Looking at the direction of the picture on the wall, I wasn't surprised that the crowd still hadn't disappeared. This would only mean that... he was there. 

Again, I felt my heart squeeze in pain. All the memories entering my mind. Trying to calm my heart, I walk towards the crowd, it only has to stay like this. I'll be quick, just see the pictures and go. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. I've already seen the rest of the exhibition. Walking towards the first picture, it was Kristen Stewart, the woman in Twilight. Who doesn't know her?! From the corner of my eyes, I could see that the crowd leaving the area and moving back, towards where the artefacts were. Sighing, I close my eyes in relief. At least I won't have to see him, or any of them. 

Walking towards the next two picture, I stare at them. The next picture of that young Hollywood actress. I don't know her name, but I know her father is in Pirates of the Caribbean. 

Taking a step sideways, I was met with his face. 

Walk on. Walk on. 

My feet weren't listening to me, they were stuck on the ground, very much aware of the burning sensation which was penetrating in me. My eyes wander around his face. Even though I haven't seen him physically close by, at least I know he's happy. Looking at the picture of the carefree man he has become. I knew he hated being controlled and suppressed. But, he's surpassed all understanding to men or women. He became the main representative of Korea. 

Closing my eyes, I save the image in my mind, storing it in my mind forever. Looking up again, I felt a tear slide down my cheek, before anyone could notice I had already wiped it away, whilst fake coughing. What's happening to me?! Taking a step sideways again, this time it was one of his friends. I know I shouldn't know who his friends are, who he hangs around with. But, somehow I just know. At least she's taking care of him. 

"Let's go Yoona! I heard there's an after party." I hear unnie say excitedly. Sometimes I wish I could be happy as much as unnie is right now. Even though I have a long day packed with schedules tomorrow, I nod, she was literally jumping around like a child who had been given his favourite toy. Before I could say anything, she was pulling me away from the prying audience of people who had be filming me. You can never catch a break... anywhere.

"Oh look they have drinks too!" She whispers in my ear, pulling me towards the bar ordering two champagnes. I wasn't planning to get hammered. 

I could feel a burning sensation run on my cheek, turning to look who was staring at me so intensely. It was Park Shin Hye, she jolts back knowing that I caught her. Suddenly, she smiles at me and bows her head in respect, which I reciprocated, by bowing down to her before turning back around and taking a hold of my flute glass and throwing it all in my mouth, in a one shot. "More." I tell the bartender, who looked startled at first, but complied to my wishes.

What the is playing?

Walking nearer to see the stage, there was a DJ jamming on his tune. Oh come. Is this the only entertainment you have-

"(I need some)

Things That I Want In My Life Now

I have too many things

I have more to lose than that

(I need some)

A big house, Super Car, money, fame, women

Ye a Ghetto Super Star

(A self-made man)

The Art that's filling the walls of my room

My house is a Galleria

'Seoul Forest' My garden

Come over whenever you'd like

On my wrist, easily Mille

Where's Wally? Here's Billi'

For a man I'm rather Skinny

Other than one thing, you Dig me?~"

 

What happened to him? He looks different? He looks weak. What song is this?

 

"I need somebody

I ain't got nobody

I need somebody

Any god damn Body

(Hello?)

I need somebody

I ain't got nobody

(There's nobody)

I need somebody

Any god damn Body

(Hello?)~"

Walking back to the bartender, I ask for more, but this time I ask for a vodka. He looked even more shocked than the people standing beside me waiting for order. It looked like his eyes were about to pop out. "Hurry up!" I shout, impatiently. He jolts back into reality, running around. 

"Wait, reserve it. I'm coming from the toilet!" I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter