Chapter 4 - Little B.I.

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

"Hello Mr Ji, did you miss me?" She questions me using her cute voice, as she encloses her arms around my waist from the back. "Are you still angry?" I could hear her sigh before coming to step in front of me. "I'm sorry," she says pecking my lips.

"Both of you were flirting with each other." I tell her shrugging her hands of my shoulder. 

"Honey, it wasn't flirting. You know I have to follow the script." She tell me, running her forefinger on my cheeks slowly. 

"I know. But, did you still have to-"

"Ji, he didn't even touch me only patted my hair. Whereas, you've seen everything. The only thing he can do is watch, but you can touch. And, it's not like I'm with him. I'm with you-" she kisses me passionately. "I love you Ji... only you. And, I'll do anything to keep you safe. " The strong emotions coming from her words was making me queasy.

"Anything?" I , but she wasn't blushing nor laughing instead she had on a very serious expression. She nods her head. "Well, I have a problem with my big boy." She giggles, pushing me away from her, walking away. 

"Come on. We need to examine it first." She shouts out.

I run to catch up with her, throwing my arms around her shoulders.

She's mine. Mine, Im Yoona and Her, Kwon Jiyong. 

Nothing could tear us apart.

Flashback Ends:

But, it did. Something did. Her cheating did. She hurt me. She hurt me bad.

She was my forever, but I wasn't hers. I thought I was, but...

"Oh Ji, you're here." I heard Youngbae's voice from behind me. I was sitting in the YG studio. Spinning my chair around, I glare at him. I could see him gulping down, evidently scared.

"We need to talk." I tell him, sternly, nodding towards the couch in front of me. He sits down hesitantly, "I know you were with her."

I know the expression he was making; the 'should-he-tell-him-or-not'. It doesn't matter because at the end of the day he will spill it out. 

"She was drunk and needed to go to the toilet. I mean if you looked at her state she was so drunk that she wasn't even in the right state of mind to go anywhere. So, I took her to the room." He tell me, shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't something big. However, looking at his face I know he wants to ask something but was suppressing it down. 

"Just ask." I tell him.

He takes a large sigh, "Ji, did you ever ask her why she did it when she came back that day?" He asks, I guess seeing my confused state, "why she cheated on you?" Now coming back to think about that; no. Shaking my head at his question. 

"I didn't need to, the pictures said it all."

"So, you accused her without listening to her point of view, calling her names and saying harsh things to her, and not listening to her side of the story. Whilst she listened to your rampage, then kicking her out." He had basically summed up the whole night.

Shrugging my shoulder, I turn back around. 

"God Ji, and here we all thought that you listened to her for ing six years-" he doesn't swear regularly, only when he is furious. 

"What do you want me to say?! Hm! What was I supposed to do when I saw the girl who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with on the front page of the newspaper kissing that bastard?!" I shout at him, the atmosphere was becoming heated. "She's a ing lying bitc-"

"She has a tattoo of your name." 

"-Ch. who doesn't deserve anything but- wait what? What did you just say?" I ask, wondering if I heard it right.

"She has a tattoo of your name. I saw it yesterday when she pulled up her hair." He says, pointing his finger in the area below his ear. "It said K.J. I don't know I might be wrong. But, I saw it." 

"It must be something else." Trying to deny it. 

"Ji, out of all her boyfriends none of them are K.J. It's only you. But, like I said I might be wrong. I don't know what I saw." A confused look etched on his face.

"It's not true." I tell him. 

"Whatever Ji. But, I'm telling you there is more to be story than she has told everyone... or didn't tell. Maybe, it wasn't her fault-" No, it her fault. "We both know the only way she would have ever left you, its if you did something or if she was forced to, and seeing those I.D's named 'Bastard'. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the second option. If it is the latter one, it's all of our fault for thinking wrong about her." With that I could hear his footsteps moving towards the door. The room was filled with silence.

K.J. No, she couldn't have. Maybe. He didn't see it properly. She hates tattoos.

Flashback: 

"Gosh, Ji another tattoo!" 

"Yoo-" I start saying. 

"Don't Yoona me!" She cuts me off before I could utter another word,

"Baby, I know you hate it. But, I promise this is the last one."

She huffs before sitting next to me on the couch. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pull her towards me.

"You always say that." She says, dry chuckles echo the room. 

"Why don't you do it too!" Tickling her sides, making her giggle.

"That's the last thing I'll do, I'm never doing it. And, you know being Girl's Generations' visual I'm not permitted to." She says, glaring at me pointedly. "I hate tattoos." With that we were on the couch watching her favourite movie, the duvet wrapped around us, as she leans against me.

Flashback Ends:

She'll never get a tattoo.

Yeah, he saw it incorrectly.

Sighing, I stand up from the chair. I'm getting tired sitting on the chair since the whole day. Stretching as I think about Top Hyung. The date of his trial has still not been confirmed. I've met him thrice since he had been in the hospital, it's not like I don't want to meet him. It's just that he doesn't want to meet us... or anyone. I mean he's been through a lot, that's why we are cautious and giving him privacy for now, before we all barge into his house again. He's gone weak. I know he wants to show us that he hasn't, but we see it, the weary expression and the wrinkles around his forehead.  We're all worried that he'll do something. Something which wouldn't cause a positive outcome. That's why his mom is with him twenty-four-seven, she thinks he's going to commit suicide like he did at first, which made him hospitalised. We are all worried for him, but we are helpless to do anything. 

"Have you completed it?" I hear hyung ask from behind me. Turning to look at Teddy Hyung, his head was poking through the door. 

"Yeah. Have you spoken to BI and the rest?" I know it's been hard for the young boys, but that's YG for them. They have to step up their game, I mean their last songs flunked on the Charts. I don't think it's their fault, if they had been promoting in Korea and participating in more shows, it wouldn't have been like that. But, sadly it is. 

"Yeah, they seem fine. But, with Hyung on their tail. I don't know how long it'll be before they break." Meaning how long it'll be before they give up. I know other idols and netizens have this assumption that if you're in the top three, it's a game set for you. But, they don't know what happens behind those doors. It's stress, sleepless nights, eating disorders, anxieties, panic attacks... everything which I pray no one goes through. "Blackpink is doing good on the charts, but still..." When we were trainees it was even worser. But, here we were standing as the biggest group in Korea... the legends. We chose to fight instead of flight, this is what they have to learn. If they perform the best, they should expect the best too. That's why this time I'll be choosing their songs this time around unlike Hyung. 

"I know. It's hard for them, but they need to grow up and overcome this challenge by themselves." I tell him, sitting back on the chair avoiding his frown. 

"I know but it's been so hard for him. With Hyung breathing down his neck every second. I don't know how much he's going to take it. After... she left it's like a little part of him left too." I could hear the weary tone in his voice. Everyone seemed so tired. Even I. "I know you don't want to hear anything about her, but her leaving had not only affected your life, It affected others too." My eyes turn to him, he looked zoned out. "I still remember the first time we met her-"

"Hyung stop!" I tell him, strictly. Not wanting to shout at him. 

"She was like a breath of fresh air... coming into your life. You were so happy-"

"Stop it." 

"Anyone could see how much Yoona loved you that she was willing to do anything for you-" That's the last thing I hear before I had covered my ears from stopping to hear more.

No, after six years hearing her name shouldn't matter to me, but it does. 

Dropping my hands from my ears, I walk towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter