Chapter 15 - Broken

Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Pick up your phone', I text him angrily. 

 

I hadn't see him since this morning when he left abruptly pulling away from my sweaty and back. This whole day I had been trying to text and call him, both coming short. Nor has he replied to any of my text or called me. My mind was reeling with so many ideas of what was happening, but I didn't want to think negatively. Even when my fingerprint hadn't worked on his passcode to enter his house, it came back as invalid.  My heart sinking thinking about the shrug off. I didn't even know where he was, whether he reached safely in Hong King for his concert or not.Nothing. Nada.

 

I was still sore from yesterday, reminiscing the splendid night and the early morning we had spent together knowing each others body until the sun had risen. Our mouths latching onto each other, panting heavily trying to take in oxygen before starting again. Our bodies rubbing into each other when he penetrated me and made me come the upmpteenth time, as he came into ecstasy. He was my drug. My savior. My world.My happines. With him I knew everything will be fine. It has been long since I had ... six years until I gave myself to anyone... to him. He was my first and will be my last. 

 

I could feel the sting in my eyes, hoping that he'll pick up his phone. 

 

For the last time I try calling him. 

 

Again the same answer.

 

Bringing it down, I rest my head in my palms as tears slid down my cheeks rapidly. Instantly, I felt my phone buzz, quickly unlocking it my heart bloomed in hope. It was from him. 

 

My heart shattering in millions as the picture on my screen glared up at me, laughing at my pathetic self. It was a him- I know it was him depite his back facing the camera. He had his head bent down, as it covered the face of the girl who was before him with her eyes closed. They were kissing. He was kissing someone.I know it was her. The After-School member. Feeling nauseated I could feel the bile rise up my throat, I speedily run towards the toilet, pouring out all the content in the toilet bowl. The stinging sensation in my throat making my eyes go blurry, making it hard to unbearable to breathe. I stare down at my phone again, blinking away the tears to see the truth in front of my own eyes. The tremble in my hand wouldn't stop. . 

 

"No!"  No! No! 

 

This isn't true. No, it can't be. He wouldn't do that to me.

 

It wasn't even a minute before I felt my phone buzz again. It cut the only string which was keeping my heart together in peace. 

 

"It was fun while it lasted. Thank God, we didn't tell anyone. Thanks.." It was just like that... everything was destroyed. No reason. Shrugging me off as if I was a stranger, as if I was just a one night stand. 

 

"So ing naive." I couldn't even recognise my own voice. 

 

Throwing my phone at the wall, 

 

"Bang!" 

 

I didn't need to know that the screen had cracked in millions of pieces. 

 

Being my knees, I put my head in between my knees trying to control my breathing. Trying to control my anger and pain. He's hurt me. 

 

It would've been so much easier if I had given my heart to someone else. I wouldn't have to bare this burden for six years. 

 

"So stupid!" Maybe I was too selfish, hoping to do something for myself a change. Hoping to get my happiness back. 

 

I could feel my tears drop down my chin onto the floor. The only sound echoing in the toilet was the cries to my broken heart.

 

I didn't have the strength to get up, my limbs were shut down. Leaning my head against the wall, I try to forget about him. Forget about the past few weeks being spent with him, the past few weeks where he made my heart melt with his boyish grin. 

 

Wiping my tears on my cheeks rapidly, I grab onto the railing, pulling myself up with all the strength I could muster up in my weak body. 

 

You're strong.

 

I need to forget... forget about him. 

 

I need to...

 

I felt a pinch in my heart I my eyes rest on the phone beside the wall. It's pieces scatter around the cold floor. Forcefully, I take my eyes off of it, not wanting to think about it. 

 

I don't think I can take any more pain anymore... I can't. I'm not the strong Yoona anymore. I'm not. Everything was slowly deteriorating, moving far away. Sooyoung Unnie. Him. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to live in this world anymore... the faces of my dad and unnie flash across my eyes... happiness.

 

...

 

"Yoona, pick up your phone!" I had over a hundred voice missed calls. Not that I cared. I was enjoying my time in Hong Kong for the past ten days before I have to go back and face the crowd. No one, apart from Lee Soo Man and the company knew that I had come here... not even my sister nor my dad. I knew if I spoke to them I'll burst our crying, plus it's been nice having my own private time away from all the stress inhaling the fresh air of the countryside. 

 

"Woah!" I heard the crowd simultaneously gasp out loud as I walk along the path towards the stage. 

 

Smiling at the clicking cameras, I didn't want to come back, but I had been specially invited for the screening of 'The Swindlers'. All I wished was to go home and get under my duvet and trap myself in it. But, we can't get what we always want. However, it's good that I've got a busy schedule. It keeps my mind distracted from thinking about the only man who had disrupted my world. 

 

My heart squeezes in pain thinking about B.I. After breaking my phone, I had to make a difficult decision. I know he'll be upset and angry. But, it's for the best- for the both of us- for him. 

 

Walking inside the theatre, I bow down to everyone walking toward one of the spare seat near the back. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch some sleep whilst everyone would be to busy watching the movie. Thankfully, I found one near the back in the corner. Glancing around the theatre as I walk up the stairs, fortunately I was able to hold myself together as my eyes met the only eyes I've been trying to remove from my mind. Taking my eyes off of him and the girl who was sitting beside him, her her head bowed down as she typed something on her phone furiously. I didn't need to know it was her- his girl. And, on the other side sat his manager who was glancing between the both of us in confusion. Breathing out a sigh of relief as they were sitting three rows behind, in the middle, away from me. Luckily, the row was empty, making my way directly to the seat beside the wall. 

 

Sitting down, I sort out my skirt, trying to get comfortable. Ignoring the burning sensation on my cheek, I take out my phone, turning the volume and notifications off. Before I knew it, I sensed a presence beside m, somone sliding into the seat next to mine. Looking up, it was Hae Jin Oppa grinning widely as he took of his jacket and handing it to me. My eyes rose up in question, staring at him in confusion. 

 

His eyes goes towards my legs lingering on them for a second before handing the jacket to me. Grabbing a hold of it, I quickly place it on my legs, punching him lightly on his arm. Trying to bite my lips from breaking out in a smile, he hasn't changed at all. I felt the burning sensation deepen, it was beginning to annoy me but I knew if I glanced around my eyes will directly rest on him.Thus, distracting myself by looking at the screen ahead. The lights has begun to go dim, the voices gradually condensing and people heading towards their seat.

 

Sighing loudly, I lean my head back knowing that I'll fall asleep soon. I nudge Oppa, he looks at me with a startled expression at the sudden contact. 

 

"Wake me up before it finishes." I whisper to him, hoping that he'll fulfil the promise. The lighting had begun to come on the screen., I could see him nod. Feeling myself go drowsy, I tried to stay awake but my eyes began closing down slowly. All the flights and working taking a toll on my weak body. 

 

"Yoona!" I heard someone whisper as they squeeze my shoulders tightly. 

 

"Yoona!" The voice this time called out more sternly, my head bobbing up and down. 

 

My eyes opening wide at the moment, raising my head I look at Oppa who was grinning widely for some unknown reason. The agape expression on my face staring at the place where my head was resting. ! 

 

"It's fine. No one seemed to notice that that you were sleeping."

 

"Thanks." I mumbled, shyly, embarrassed for sleeping on his shoulders. "Now you can make Shin Hye jealous." Teasing him on his crush on Park Shin Hye. 

 

He lets out a soft chuckle, shaking his head "she knows that you're like a younger sister to me."

 

Rolling my eyes, "yeah, why not just sister-zone me?!" I whisper jokingly. From the corner of my eyes I could see his expression fall down, "Gosh, I'm joking! You're like a brother to me too." I say. 

 

Before we knew what was happening, we were surrounded by cheers and claps as everyone were standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter