❀ Chapter 7: A Letter From Him ❀

Devil Dancer Next Door || 엑소 카이
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo! That stuffed toy is so cute!"

"This bear is adorable too!"

"Nah. This one is the cutest. It's soft!"

You just rolled your eyes as Joohyuk and Tiffany played around the Kids' Section. You and your friends are having a Christmas Shopping and obviously, you're the guardian of these two kids. 

But of course, it's not just the three of you.

"Hey, (y/n). I found this little yellow mug, will this be okay for your aunt?"

You turned around and saw Sehun showing you a little shiny mug with crystals on the handle. You smiled and gave him two thumbs up, receiving a killer grin from the boy. 

Oh goodness—

"Jagiya, is this okay for you?"

Your eyebrows furrowed as you look at the person who spoke. 

"Kai, what did I—"

Your eyes widened at what was in Kai's hands, blush already spreading on your cheeks.

"Yah! Where did you get that?! Put it back!" You nagged at him as you look around like a spy. 

"What? You don't like the color? Well babe, I prefer this black lingerie—" 

You walked quickly to him and snatched the lingerie away from his hands. You put it under a stack of clothes placed on an unused cart. 

"Why did I even let you come with us?" You said, walking past Kai, who's pouting his pinkish plump lips—

Aish! What the hell.

"Was the lingerie that bad?" Kai asked Sehun, who's putting the mugs in a basket. Sehun looked at him like Kai grew 5 heads. 

"Seriously, bro?" Sehun replied chuckling as he walked, following you. Kai just smirked, clearly satisfied with your reaction.

"So cute. I think I'm gonna die."

After 4 and a half hours of shopping, you all decided to take a break in the 'Lady Luck Café'. 

You sat on the chair nearest to the window. Kai, who was faster than the wind, took the seat next to yours. You look at him, with an unamused face.

"Are you a lost puppy or what?"

Kai smiled at you then leaned back on the fluffy chair. Sehun sat in front of you with a smile while Joohyuk sat beside Kai and Tiffany beside her brother.

"Since I'm the oldest here, I'll treat you guys!" Tiffany said as she got up with an excited grin. This girl doesn't really get tired from shopping.

"I'll come with you then." Joohyuk said, being the gentleman he is. 

"Thank you, unnie. You're the best." You said to Tiffany with a thumb up. 

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter