❀ Chapter 6: A Trick or A Treat? ❀

Devil Dancer Next Door || 엑소 카이
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EH?!"

"Yes, my love. We're gonna have a maid and butler café for Halloween." 

You blinked as Joohyuk grins at you. 

"I can't believe this!" Tiffany shrieked as she stomps her feet.

"You're annoyed too, unni--" Tiffany cuts you off with a pout.

"Why didn't they tell us sooner? I could've rented something cuter than the costume they bought." 

You face-palmed yourself with a sigh. 

"Can I see the costume?" You asked politely at your manager, Jongdae, the brother of Minseok, as he was passing by the counter.

He smiled at you and you feel like melting.

"So cute."

"Please wait for a second, I'll get it for you." Jongdae said as he took off back to the office. 

After a few seconds, he came back with a black suit cover. He gently pushed it towards you.

"Here's one of the maid outfits you'll be wearing. I hope you like it." 

You nodded with a sheepish smile and took the suit cover. You felt your friends look over your shoulders with an excited aura raging out of them.

You slowly opened the zipper and prayed that the costume won't be too revealing. 

"Ooh! I'm so excited! Will it be like the ones in animes?! Kyah!" Tiffany said as she giggled behind you.

"Can you stop?" Joohyuk chuckled.

You finally shrugged the outfit off of the cover. Your eyes shined like diamonds in awe.

"Daebak." You mumbled.

"What? Is it okay? Does it look appealing?" Jongdae interrogated you as he observed all your reactions.

"This is AMAZING, manager-nim!" Tiffany shouted as she jumped up and down like a child.

"This will definitely suit you, (y/n)! Hahaha! Can't wait to see you in this!" Joohyuk laughed as he sees you in shock.

"Bring it on, buddy." 

The maid costume is not that bad. It is not totally a dress since you have white long-sleeved polo inside, a black cloth skirt-jumper for the outside that ends above the knee and a cute red bow on the collar. It wasn't that revealing as you prayed but the fabric of the jumper seems the type that shows off your figure. 

If you'll rate it, it'll be 8/10.

"Well, goodluck tonight, my crew!" Jongdae said with his cat smile as he walked back to the office with the costume. 

"Okay guys. Let's get back to work!"

♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ 

It's already 5:30 in the afternoon and you were all preparing for tonight. The café was closed earlier at 3:00pm for the transformation of the place from the cute and warm café to the scary and thrilling café. It was a nice idea from Jongdae though.

"Are you all done with the costume?" Asked by your head pastry chef, Dara. 

"Yes!" All of you answered. Dara looked at all of you with a grin.

"Then it's time for the make-up transformation!"

"W-what? What make-up?" You asked nervously at her. Dara spotted you and pointed at you.

"Let's start with you, darling (y/n)!"

"Wait! What does--"

"I'm gonna make you a very horrifyingly gorgeous vampire maid!"

"EH?!"

After that, all you heard was Joohyuk's and Tiffany's evil laughs.

It was truly Halloween.
Everyone was a monster.

♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ ❧ ♫ 

"Dude, why are we coming here again?" Kai asked Sehun as they walked towards the MinBaozi Café.

"Noona texted me to come. They actually have halloween surprises for costumers. I was curious too." Sehun replied as he reached for the glass door of the café.

"This is news for me. Was it about curiosity only or because you want to see my--" Kai was cut off by a scream that made him step back.

". What was that, man?!" Kai shouted as he pushed Sehun. Sehun just laughed as he sees the café full of ghosts decorations. 

"It was a surprise, dude. I'm glad one of us got surprised." Sehun says as he went to the counter to order. Kai gulped as he hurriedly followed Sehun like a lost puppy.

"What do you want to order, sir?" A hoarse voice of a dead butler (Joohyuk in his costume as a butler) asked. Sehun bit his lip as he scanned the menu at the top but then looked back at Kai. 

"Order for me, hyung. I'll greet my sister." Sehun said as he hands his wallet to Kai and quickly went away. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Dude! Aish seriously." Kai called hopelessly and faced the dead butler. 

"I'll order Cappuccino and Oreo Latte with 2 slices of oreo cheesecake." Kai ordered as he fished out money from Sehun's wallet. 

"Was he really that excited to greet his sister?" Kai muttered irritatedly as he took the order number and sat grumpily on the chair beside the window.

Sehun got a text from Tiffany saying, "Let's meet at the kitchen, (y/n) will come too!".

Knowing you're with his sister, he easily went to the kitchen with Dara's consent. 

"Thank you, noona." Sehun bowed and continued his way to the kitchen. Dara just smiled mysteriously at him. (Idk if theres one)

The kitchen was dim lit but that didn't stop him seeing the silhouettes of 2 persons on the corner.

"Noona? (Y/n)?" Sehun asked hesitantly as he walked towards them. The 2 silhouettes didn't move but their heads were slowly turning to him in a creepy way. Sehun's eyes widened as he backed away but stopped.

"Is this the surprise you're saying, noona? Okay, I'm surprised. Be thankful that I came--"

"Dongsaeng! You came!" Sehun heard Tiffany on the door and turned to her. Tiffany was wearing the maid outfit with blood all over her clothes and face but her hair was still in their curly state as usual.

"W-why are you there?" Sehun stuttered saying as he looked back at the corner, ready to point where they were supposed to be.

But there was no one on the corner.

"What? I was on the locker area after I got your text. I told you we'll be meeting here, right?" Tiffany said as she opened her phone and started texting.

"I-I thought you were already here since I saw 2 persons here earlier. But..." Sehun looked back again. "... they're gone."

"What are you saying? Come on. (Y/n)'s waiting at the counter." Tiffany said as she turned her back and walked out. Sehun quickly went after her not before looking around like a confused dog.

"Who the hell was that?" He mumbled as he closed the door.

"!" 

Sehun's ears caught Kai's shout as he went towards the counter to meet you. His eyes travelled to the guy who stood up and strolled towards him. 

"What was that, dude? That was so not cool." Sehun chuckled as he waved at you. He didn't know if it was you or not, but he just felt it. 

"There was a freaking hand beside mine, dude!" Kai complained like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter