this is the start of something new

losing and finding

slight (not too explicit) at the beggining, so be aware!


Taeyeon observes her girlfriend’s figure making her way around the kitchen, clad in nothing but a pair of pink lacy and bra. Tiffany is humming along to a tune, so engrossed in making breakfast for the both of them that she’s startled when she feels a pair of soft arms wrap around her from behind.

‘’Good morning, beautiful’’ the blonde kisses the brunette’s neck, ‘’why are you up so early?’’

‘’It’s almost eleven, Taeyeon’’ the brunette laughs as she turns off the stove and turns around to face the blonde.

‘’Really?’’ her eyes widen, ‘’I’m sorry, last night must have tired me out more than I thought’’ she smiles sheepishly.

‘’It’s okay’’ the brunette kisses the top of the blonde’s nose and taps it ‘’I’m glad you slept well’’.

‘’Oh, I did, definitely’’ Taeyeon smirks and in a swift movement she takes Tiffany in her arms.

‘’Taeyeon!’’ the brunette is surprised by the sudden lifting of her body, but almost instinctively wraps her legs around the shorty’s waist.

The blonde places her on top of the kitchen island and begins kissing her neck, slowly but careful not to leave a noticeable mark. One of her hands travel to the brunette’s back, wandering until it reaches the clasp of her bra, leaving her chest completely bare. Her other hand running up and down her left thigh, the silky skin.

She begins leaving a trail of wet kisses down her chest, working the area until it’s full of her love marks. She continues her path of wet kisses until it reaches the hem of Tiffany’s .

‘’Tae, we should stop, breakfast is going to get cold’’ she breathes heavily, feeling Taeyeon’s fingers slowly removing her remaining piece of clothing.

‘’But my breakfast is right here’’ she smirks as she observes Tiffany recently uncovered zone, ‘’and it’s definitely still hot’’ she says before dipping her head lower and devouring the feast in front of her.

 

 

 

‘’Thank you for watching after Ginger again, Key. I hope he behaved’’ Taeyeon pats the head of the black puppy currently in her arms.

‘’He was a good boy, as always’’ the slender man smiled, ‘’Well, I have to head off now, you know how Taemin gets when I’m late’’

‘’Yes’’ she laughs, ‘’better not keep him waiting’’ the blonde waves goodbye to her neighbor before he walks away and closes the door, putting Ginger on the ground. Ever since Tiffany came around, she’s been urging her to develop a better relationship with her neighbors, it wasn’t that she was particularly closed off or cold to them, she just didn’t know how to approach them. But Tiffany, being the social butterfly that she is, started engaging in small conversations with them, which developed in a friendly relationship between her and her neighbors, of course, dragging Taeyeon along and involving her.

After putting some food and water into Ginger’s plate, she heads to her bedroom, where Tiffany is taking a shower to get ready for the day. As she opens the door, she notices Tiffany walking out of the bathroom with a robe on.

‘’Who was it at the door?’’ the brunette inquires

‘’Key, he was just dropping Ginger off’’ she says as she sits on the bed to put on her shoes

‘’Oh, good, I’ve been missing seeing him run around the apartment’’

‘’Yeah, me too’’ the blonde watches her girlfriend put on her peach color dress and she stands up to zip her up.

‘’Alright, give me a few minutes and I’ll be done’’

‘’Sure, babe. I’ll be waiting outside in the living room. Today, they were meeting Taeyeon’s parents and Tiffany’s dad to tell them the news. Since all of their friends already knew, and were ecstatic about it, they figured they should tell their parents next, Taeyeon didn’t want to wait too long fearing her dad might smack her head again. She also didn’t want to deal with her mother’s non-stop complaining about not being told sooner.

 

 

‘’So, after lunch with our parents, what are we doing?’’ asks Taeyeon as she starts her car.

‘’We have to pick up the twins from Yuri and Jessica’s and drop by my place to grab my laptop because I need to get some work done tonight’’

‘’Okay’’, she takes the brunette’s hand, ‘’I can’t wait until we move in together so we don’t have to be alternating between your place and mine’’

‘’I know, baby. Tomorrow morning I’ll give a call to the real estate agent and we can start looking’’ she squeezes the blonde’s hand and gives her a peck on the cheek

 

Despite the traffic around the city, they arrive at the restaurant only ten minutes late, their parents are already seated and chatting around. Since this is around the 3rd time they met, they were more comfortable with each other. Their parents getting along well was quite a relief for the couple.

‘’Ah, Tiffany. It’s so good to see you dear’’ Taeyeon’s mom says as she stands up to greet them, kissing both of Tiffany’s cheeks.

‘’Mrs. Kim, it’s good to see you too’’ Tiffany returns her mother-in-law’s greeting

She then goes on to kiss her father-in-law’s cheek and to hug her father tightly, while Taeyeon gets a soul crushing hug from her mother and a back-patting kind of hug from her father.

They order their food and a bottle of wine to get settled. After the waiter leaves, they slip into conversation about recent events in their lives.

‘’Where are the kids? I’ve been missing them since you guys came over to swim at the house a couple of weeks ago’’ Mrs. Kim asks, reminding them of the very fun day they had at the Kim’s household.

‘’Yes, dear. I thought they were coming with the both of you’’ Mr. Hwang inquires

‘’Oh, Yuri and Jessica took them yesterday, we’re picking them up later today’’ Taeyeon answers for her girlfriend, who seemed to be busy enjoying the garlic bread at the table.

‘’That’s nice. It’s good practice for them, for the future’’ Mrs. Kim comments with a noticeable smile on her face, ever since she found out about the couple, she has been nothing but thrilled.

‘’Agreed. I’m glad our Yuri has finally found a stable and committed partner. From the few times we’ve met Jessica, she seems like a great girl’’ Mr. Kim says as he nods his head slowly, with Yuri’s parents being away on business trips most of her life, resulting in a quite distant relationship between them, he’s served as a father figure for the woman, and he loves her as one of his own, even smacking her head from time to time when she does something he does not approve of. His family has a very close relationship with all of Taeyeon’s friends, as they came to their house quite often in their school days, but with Yuri, it’s even closer.

‘’Absolutely, they complement each other really well. And I’m sure we’ll be hearing wedding bells from them very soon’’ Mr. Hwang joins the conversation, he too glad with their relationship, since Jessica’s personality might be too difficult for some people to handle, she’s had a problem in keeping a partner, and ultimately has led her to have some self-esteem issues, which is why she buries herself in work.

‘’Yes’’ Taeyeon clears , ‘’talking about relationships and future’’ she grabs Tiffany’s hand on top of the table, a move that does not go unnoticed by their parents.

Tiffany gets what she’s doing and straightens herself in her seat, wearing a small smile on her face.

‘’Tiffany and I are moving in together’’ the couple close their eyes for a second, awaiting the responses of the rest of the table.

It takes a few seconds for their parents to react, but soon, they're showered with congratulatory words and tight hugs.

‘’This is huge, I’m so happy for the two of you. You have no idea how it makes me feel seeing you build your future together’’ Mrs. Kim says once they’ve calmed down, but is drying a few tears that escaped her eyes.

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon reach for Mrs. Kim’s hand with each of their free ones and squeeze it lovingly. Their eyes begin to water as a result of her words.

‘’It truly is a huge step’’ Mr. Kim begins, and they fear for a second he might be wary of the decision, but it’s all gone when he breaks into a big smile, ‘’and I’m glad you’re taking it. Congratulations to the both of you’’

‘’Thank you’’ they say in unison, they’re smiling so hard their faces might break soon. Their attention now is on Tiffany’s father, who is about to speak.

‘’Ever since you came into my house for the first time, and I saw the way you looked at my daughter, the way you interacted with my grandkids and the effort you put into impressing me, I knew you were the one for my daughter. And seeing you’’ he points to the both of them, ’’ grow so much each day brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face’’ he pauses to breath for a second, ‘’as you know, for some time I’ve been wary of people trying to get close to Tiffany, but since I knew you, I didn’t feel the need to be wary. Every time we’re near I can see the way the both of you take care of each other, and I’m sure you’ll continue to do so in the future, so congratulations’’

‘’Thank you, Mr. Hwang’’

‘’Thank you, dad’’ they sniff and clean their cheeks with their napkins

‘’And I hope you get a big house, because we’re all coming to visit, aren’t we Charles?’’ Mr. Kim nudges Mr. Hwang with his elbow

‘’You’re right, Yunho’’ he waves his finger at the girls, ‘’and a big pool, you know those kids might as well be fishes’’

They all laugh and the couple couldn’t be happier with the reactions they got from their family.

 

 

‘’That went better than expected, I mean I knew they were going to be supportive but their reactions surprised me’’ Tiffany comments when they’re inside Taeyeon’s car again, now on their way to pick up the children.

‘’Especially your dad’s. I expected my dad to congratulate us and be happy about it. My mom… I knew she’d cry’’

‘’I wish my mom could see us now, she’d been crying along with your mom’’ Tiffany chuckles, smiling down sadly.

‘’Hey’’, Taeyeon lifts her girlfriend’s chin with fingers, ‘’I’m sure she is, and I’m sure she’s nothing but happy for us’’ she kisses the brunette’s hand and gives her a warm and long kiss on her forehead.

‘’I love you so much’’ the blonde whispers, her fingers caressing her girlfriend’s now tears stained cheeks.

‘’And I love you so much, my Tae Tae’’

 

 

‘’Hey, baby, are you busy?’’ Tiffany asks, knocking, her head popping out from Yuri’s office door.

‘’You know I’m never busy when it comes to you’’ the blonde smiles sweetly as she stands up from where she’s sitting on the leather couch located in the middle of the spacious office. Her own office is almost done, but in the meantime she has to work from Yuri’s.

‘’Great’’ she enters the office with an ipad in hand, she gets closer to the shorty and gives her a quick kiss on the lips before sitting down, ‘’take a look at this one it has everything we’re looking for, great location, plenty of bedrooms, open spaces, a beautiful view, a great security system, enormous pool and yard, and look, it even has an elevator’’ she tells excitedly, ‘’what do you think?’’ the brunette asks as she finishes showing the photos of the house to the blonde.

‘’It looks beautiful’’ Taeyeon nods, ‘’why don’t you call Yubin to make an appointment and we can go see it, okay?’’

Taeyeon is of course happy about living with Tiffany and the twins, but she isn’t as excited as Tiffany with the house hunting, she will just choose whatever her girlfriend deems right.

Tiffany squeals and throws her arms around Taeyeon, ‘’I’ll do it now. I’m sure this is the one, Tae’’

All week, they’ve been looking at houses and not one has convinced Tiffany, the blonde can’t complain as all she wants is for her to be happy.

‘’I hope so’’

 

And indeed, the house was the one. From the moment they stepped inside, Tiffany had been nothing but smiles and nods. Taeyeon had to admit it was even more beautiful in person, the details in every corner of the house were astonishing. Even the kids loved it, running their way around the house in giggles. So it was set, they closed the deal with their real estate agent Yubin, and that was it. Now it came the hard part, furnish it, which of course will be Tiffany’s task, child-proofing it, and actually moving their things in. Taeyeon could feel the headache growing at the thought of having to pack her things, but it began to calm down when she imagined her life with her family there.

 

One month later, the house is finally ready to be lived in. The girls call the gang to help them pack their things and soon enough, with the help of a moving company, obviously, they’re ready for their new life in their new home.

‘’That’s the last of the boxes’’ Taeyeon cleans her sweaty forehead as she throws away the last cardboard box.

‘’I can’t believe we’re here now. It feels surreal’’ Tiffany sighs as she joins her forehead with Taeyeon’s, hugging her close and giving her a loving kiss that lasts for quite some time.

‘’I know, you have no idea how happy I am’’

‘’Me too, I’m glad we found each other, I really can’t imagine not being together with you. You make me and the kids so happy, Tae’’

‘’And you guys me. In so little time you’ve taken over my heart and you’re all I think about 24/7. I can’t wait to see what else the future has in store for us and our family’’

Tiffany releases her tears as she hears the word ‘family’, hearing the blonde say it made her heart burst with happiness.

As if in cue, the kids appear by their side hugging their legs and the couple picks them up, embracing them in a hug, they little ones hook themselves onto their necks as they hold each other, and they swear that in that moment, they couldn’t feel warmer. They couldn’t feel more complete.

 


first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 400+ SUBS AND 40 UPVOTES!!!! when i checked and saw that number my heart leaped, i never thought this would get this much love:') and of course, ALL YOUR COMMENTS, i take my time to read every single word you say and i'm thankful for all your words! 

secondly, sorry (yet again) for updating late, i know i'm always apologizing but i can't help it.

and lastly, we're embarking on a new chapter for the story, there are many more things coming for taeny+the twins as their relationship progresses even further, one of them being one thing i mentioned a couple of chapters back:) so stay tuned for the next one, which might come sooner than usual.

 

as usual, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! i can never get tired of seeing what you have to say about this story.

ps: this story is not going to have much , at least not as explicit as last chapter, i might write one more scene like the one here in the future, but i'm not sure, if it makes you in any way uncomfortable, please let me know so i can mark it and you can skip it, but again, these kinds of scenes are not going to be frequent, as i don't feel the story really needs'em.

see u next chapter!

~~~summerstormz