Chapter 2

Still Not Enough for You

 

“RISING FASHION DESIGNER, PARK BOM, CONFIRMS HER FOUR YEARS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CEO OF KWON COMPANY, KWON JIYONG”

 

“PARK BOM IS THE ONE THAT CAPTURED THE YOUNG CEO’S HEART?”

 

“PARK BOM CONFIRMS HER PAST RELATIONSHIP. WHAT IS KWON JIYONG’S REACTION?”

 

“THE HEIR OF KWON COMPANY, KWON JIYONG, IS DATING PARK BOM?”

 

I scrolled through the online news and my name is literally written on every headlines of the news.

 

I guess this is what they call "hell break loose"…

 

*knock knock*

 

“Come in!” I shouted from my desk.

 

“Hi Bom! I brought your coffee” Dara entered my office and hand me a cup of hot cappuccino, my favorite.

 

“You know I could get this myself, right? But thank you though” I take a sip of the cappuccino.

 

Tastes just like how I like it.

 

“Said the one who always forget to eat” Dara rolled her eyes and I smile shyly.

 

“What are you doing?” she said while trying to take a peek at my laptop screen. “Wow…”

 

“I know right” I sighed.

 

“Hey, don’t worry Bom. I will take care of this if it gets out of hand” she said.

 

“I know… but I just had no idea that it would turn out this way”

 

“It’s normal in entertainment world Bom. They have been waiting very long for your answer and you finally gave one so of course they would all freak out” she chuckles. “Stay strong Bom. I will always be here if you need me” she said while comforting me.

 

“Thank you Dara. I know I can always count on you” I smiled.

 

“Oh yeah, don’t forget that you have a meeting with a client this evening” Dara said.

 

“Ugh… why” I slouch lazily on my chair.

 

“No excuses this time. This client is rumored to be a big one. This is your chance to grow bigger” she said while giving a two thumbs up towards me.

 

“Alright, alright…” I said and Dara leave my office.

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

“Excuse me, are you Park Bom?”

 

“Um, yeah… Can I help you?”

 

“Hi! I’m Lee Chaerin, I have an appointment with you this evening” she smiled and held out her hand.

 

“Oh! You’re the client I’m supposed to meet right? Nice to meet you, I’m Park Bom” I stand up and shake her hand back.

 

“Yeah, I’m his assistant. I’m sorry I forgot to inform you that your client will not be attending this meeting for a while. So, I will take his place instead. Are you fine with it?” she smiled.

 

“Of course! No need to worry about that” I smiled back.

 

“So, have you waited long? I have a few things to take care before going here that’s why I’m late, sorry” she said.

 

“No, no, you don’t have to apologize. I just got here a few minutes ago so it’s not a big deal,” I chuckled, “shall we start the meeting?”

 

“Yes, of course” she nodded.

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

“So basically, your boss is proposing a collaboration project with me?” I said.

 

“Yup. He is very interested in your work and he would like to collaborate for an event he hosted”

 

“May I know what kind of event he is hosting?” I said while looking at the proposal.

 

“Oh it’s an anniversary party for his company and he would like you to design few of his chosen employees as well as his clothes for the party,” she explained, “as you can see on the proposal, there is a list of the theme and ideas for the upcoming party. He wants you to come up with an idea that suits that theme. Oh, and he specifically requests the clothes to be classy and elegant”

 

“I don’t see why this is called a collaboration project? It’s just me designing clothes for him” I said confusedly.

 

“That’s because he wanted to participate in the designing process too. It’s like your and his idea combined into few clothes. He would like to see your ideas first when you have some”

 

“I see… very well then. I will look into the proposal further and get back to you soon” I smiled and closed the proposal.

 

“Thank you Park Bom-ssi for agreeing to work with us” she offered a handshake again.

 

“Thank you too. I look forward to work with your boss” I smiled and shake her hand.

 

“Oh, since we will be seeing each other often, please drop the formalities and just call me Bom” I continued.

 

“Okay Bom” she chuckled.

 

With that, the meeting finally ended. My is pretty sore from sitting 2 hours straight on that café’s chair. I think they should change their chairs since it is very uncomfortable to sit on, especially when you plan to spend a long hour there.

 

We both gathered our things and bid each other goodbye. Chaerin is a sweet girl to begin with, my first impression towards her was already good and she amaze me more as we discuss things further. As the matter of fact, I’m looking forward to work on this project. No, correct that, I’m looking forward to know more about this company and to know who am I working with.

 

This might be interesting…

 

 

------

subscribe and comment guys! ^^