Epilogue

A Pure Blood's Dilemma

It was December 4th again, and Yoongi took everyone to Manhattan Beach to celebrate Jin's birthday. Youngjae and Minhyuk had become close friends much to Daehyun and Hyungwon's amusement. Yongguk would meet them at the beach later as he told everyone to go ahead. Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo were in the truck bed while Yoongi, Daehyun, Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Youngjae were in the truck.

When they got there everyone got out, with Jongup and Himchan grabbing the coolers and taking them down to the beach with Zelo, Minhyuk and Youngjae following after them. "What a great day to go to the beach," remarked Yoongi as he went down to the beach with Daehyun. "Good thing it's a clear day today," said Daehyun as he looked around. "I guess," said Yoongi as they reached where the others were setting up.

"So what do you guys do usually?" Youngjae asked Yoongi. "Just a picnic, or when I was still with Jungkook and Changkhyun we went to a lake that wasn't far from the property and had snowball fights," said Yoongi. "When it snowed anyway," he said. "How's JR doing?" Asked Minhyuk. "Fine," said Yoongi. "He's been staying with Minhyun and his pack to help keep things going, Youngjae and Jooheon went back to Changkhyun and Jungkook's pack," he said. "Things are relatively quiet, which is nice," he said.

Yongguk came over after an hour, as everyone was sitting in the sand and just enjoying the day. "Hey Yongguk," said Daehyun as he spotted him. "Hey, did I miss much?" Asked Yongguk. "Nah, we just got drinks, there's a few more on the cooler for you," said Daehyun. Yongguk nodded and went to get a drink from the cooler. "No toasts yet?" He asked. "Waiting on you," said Daehyun as he chuckled. "Gather around guys!" He called and everyone went over to him. "Here's to another year!" Said Minhyuk as he held up his can of soda. "To another great year!" Said everyone as they toasted. "Happy birthday Jin-hyung," said Yoongi, Hyungwon and Minhyuk as they looked towards the ocean. 

Daehyun got a text, and grabbed his phone, unlocking it and checking the text. "Damn," he said, standing and brushing off his pants. "Well, I have some missions to do," he said. "You wanna go with me Yoongi? We're heading west to California," he said. "Sure," said Yoongi as he stood, brushing off his pants. "We can go see JR after the missions," he said. Daehyun nodded before turning to the others. "Sorry for leaving you here, hopefully you can fit in Yongguk's jeep," he said scratching the back of his head. "Yeah," said Minhyuk. "Tell the others we said hello," he said. "Will do," said Daehyun before he went back to the truck with Yoongi.

After packing up the truck Daehyun looked at Yoongi. "You want to drive or you want me to drive?" He asked. "Mm, go ahead, I want to sleep," he said before getting into the backseat. Daehyun rolled his eyes and got into the driver's seat. "Typical you, wanting to sleep before a mission," he said with a snicker. "Shut up," Yoongi mumbled before throwing an arm over his eyes. Daehyun chuckled before starting the truck and driving off, heading west.