Cherry and Grapes (Chabin )

Drabbles of VIXX

N is pretty much alone in the dorm that day. It's really hot outside considering it's already summer and he really isn't fond of the idea of tanning himself even more so instead of going out and actually enjoying the summer, he chooses to just stay in the comfort of their cold dorm. 

Suddenly feeling hungry but too lazy to call up for a delivery or even cook something, he opens the fridge only to be greeted by some leftovers from their dinner a few days ago and two containers filled with grapes and cherry each. 

He was just about to grab one of the container and take it back to his room when he remembers that he should probably ask for permission before eating the fruits since it's not his. 

"Cherry cherry, whose cherry ? "

"Grape grape, whose grape? "

He chuckles to himself as he send the text into the group chat and a minute barely pass when the owner of those fruits tested a reply. 

"Cherry cherry, my cherry. "

"Grape grape, my grape. "

N smiles at the reply because he really shouldn't bother asking since just who else but fruits in such a huge amount if it's not their resident bunny, Hongbin? He was about to ask if he can have some of the fruits when another texts pops in and he smiles wider. 

"And yes, you can eat it. As long as you leave half for me. "

 

 

Seated by the side of the road, Hongbin fans himself with one of those mini portable fan, an item that he brings with him almost everywhere these days considering how hot the weather is. He's currently shooting his latest drama and right at that moment, they're having a little break as the director re watch the scenes that they just shot. 

His brief daydreaming session is interrupted when something cold is pressed against his exposed neck and he yelps as he turn around to see N looking down at him with a grin on his face and a can of cold drink along with a little container of cherries and grapes in his hands. 

"Hey. "N greets as he sits down next to him and he huffs. 

"Hey to you too. "

"Have you had lunch? "N asks in which he nods and immediately, the can of drink is pushed into his hands, along with the fruits. "Eat up. "

Hongbin doesn't need to be told twice and he also isn't one to refuse food so he is quick to shovel the fruit into his mouth. "Do you have a shooting nearby? What are you doing here? "He asks as he chew which makes N gives him a stank look. 

"No, I don't have a shooting nearby and what do you mean what am I doing here? I'm visiting you, of course. "N says which in turn gets him a look of disbelief from Hongbin. 

"I don't believe it. It can't be that you went all the way here just for me? It's like a 3 hours drive! "Hongbin babbles and N rolls his eyes. 

"Yes, I did drive all the way here just for you, Lee Hongbin. In fact, I'll even drive to the end of the world for you. "He says with a straight face and Hongbin fights the blush that is creeping over his face, pouting when he hears N snickers. 

He says no more after that and neither did N, the leader opting to observe the surrounding as he himself is working hard to finish the fruits the leader brought him. 

"So... "He starts when the shooting is about to resume and N turn to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Arent you going to take a photo? "He asks and N frowns. 

"Of what? "

"Of us? "

"For what? "

"For the fans? "

"Why should I? "

"I don't know? As proof that you came to visit me? "

N stares judgingly at Hongbin after that. Then he laughs. "Did you think that I came to see you to show to our fans? "He asks and Hongbin nods numbly. 

"Yes? "

N smiles as he shakes his head. "I came here for you and only for you. "He says with a wink that makes Hongbin chokes on his own saliva. 

"Hakyeon-hyung! "He whines as some of the staffs that heard them laughs at them and N laughs as well. 

"Hurry up and continue your shooting. "he urges, patting Hongbin's back. "I'll stay here and wait for you to finish. "He tells him in which Hongbin widens his eyes. 

"Why? "

N gives him an 'are you serious face' before he answers him anyway. "I'm taking you out for dinner, you bean. "He informs and Hongbin can't help the grin that blossoms on his face. 

And when the director is surprised by the sudden improvement of his acting and keeps on praising him for it, he tries hard telling himself that no, he didn't actually do better because N is watching him. 

But of course, who's he lying to? 

 

 

 

 

A/N Hi guys! Do you miss me? I know I haven't updated for quite some time but it's not because I've stopped liking VIXX or anything. It's merely because I'm too busy catching up with my new university and I haven't had that much time to follow VIXX's update as closely as before. 

So... I would really appreciate it if you guys can mention me or dm me on ig if there's any VIXX's interesting moments.. pretty please???

Thank you in advance and I love you ~~