A/N

Drabbles of VIXX

Hi, bluegirl317 here~

I know it's been super duper long since I was last here and I apologize for that. It's just that there's been so much things going on in my life. 

As some of you might already know, I'm now in university and currently in my last semester which hopefully, I'll be done with in a few months if things go well and just that alone is kinda saying a lot. I've been writing here since high school and that feels like it's been ages. 

Another thing is I've been struggling with retinal detachment in both my eyes since the end of last year and had just recently gotten surgeries for them so now I'm recovering while attending my online classes. It was kinda funny how I got them in the first place,  I was doing my assignments and I guess I must've been too tired or something that I just kinda out and fell and hit my head on the floor lol. It got worse from there as slowly, I started losing sight in my right eye and I've pretty much went through most of this year one-eyed. It was stupid if me but I didn't went to seek for treatment until after I was stranded alone in my university campus for 2 months because of the covid situation and my other eye started getting affected too. Why, you might wonder?  Well I studies far from home and going to get treatment would mean I'll have to defer my studies and I won't graduate on time so I decided to be stupid and forced through it. It was stupid of me, it really was. But regretting it won't change a thing so yeah, I'm living with the consequences of my actions now. 

Anyway enough about me, now lets talk about VIXX. A lot has happened to them too. N had went to the military, came back from it and left Jelpi. Leo and Ken are now both serving their military duties though Leo not as an active soldier. Ravi is busy with his CEO duties and solo career and 2D1N. Hyuk is pretty much the only active member now. And Hongbin... Left VIXX. 

I won't lie. The issue with Hongbin really broke me, you guys know I love him so much and i felt hurt, angry, sad and betrayed when I heard the news that he left. But guess what, I understand his decision and i don't hate him even one bit and still loves him all the same.  He's in the military too now but I hope when he comes back, he can continue doing what he loves. It's a bit far fetched to wish that we'll ever see him with the rest of the members again but I believe in miracle. 

To make it clear, I'm still a Starlight and I support 6VIXX both as a group and individually. They've done so much for me and now, I just want them to be happy no matter what they choose to do. Plus, I have faith in them as brothers and I believe in their bond. Call me delusional but i believe they still have a good relationship with each other and yes, even Hongbin too. 

All in all, I just wish for the best for everone and i hope things will go well and get better for all of us. 

Also, I plan to continue writing so just hit me up if you have prompts or ideas. Yes, I'll still write for VIXX, doubt not. 

I guess that's all from me for now. I apologise for everything and until we meet again, very soon i hope. 

 

Love you, ~