Trust (OT6)

Drabbles of VIXX

VIXX members have a lot of trust in each other. They really do. You may not always be able to notice it since they're always teasing and making fun of each other but the trust is there; strong and unbreakable.And to actually see it, you can just watch their performances. Their Voodoo Doll performances and the Chained Up performances for the year end stages to be exact. 

What did they do in those stages? Well, that's simple. They showcased the trust and faith that they have in each other. They picked a member up by their arms and legs and flung him across the stage and to do that, you must have a huge amount of trust because one negligence and there goes your life. 

 

 

"You mean we're supposed to pick Jaehwan up and throw him? "N asks the choreographer incredulously once they've finished watching the demo video for their coming comeback choreography. When the choreographer nods, N turns to look at s worriedly. He understand that taking risk is important to produce and interesting stage but is it worth it if they got hurt in the process? 

"I don't think we should. Let's just change it to something safer. "He decides but Ken grabs his arms before he could say anything else. 

"Hyung, I can do it. "He assures confidently and N stares at him. "I trust you. All of you. "He reminds, turning to look at the others with sparkling eyes. 

"I'm not letting Jaehwan-hyung fall. I mean, since I'll technically be under him when you guys throw him, if he were to fall then I'll let him land on me. At least it wouldn't hurt so much, right? "Ravi says, trying to convince N as well but the leader is still hesitant. 

"I really don't know. I don't want anyone to get hurt. ""He mutters but then Leo claps him on the back and speaks louder than usual. 

"Have faith in us, will you? "

 

 

The new choreography turns out surprisingly well and they've managed to avoid and injuries except for the occasional minor ones but even though it goes smoothly, it is evident to everyone how much that choreography strains and drains Ken. 

"Are you okay? Do we need to take more break? "N asks when Ken stumbles for the second time in the span of 3 hours of the practice. 

Ken merely waves him off as he takes a gulp of his drink. "Come on, let's continue. "He urges but N pulls him and sit him down. 

"If you need a break, just say it. I know it's hard on you. "He says but Ken shakes his head. 

"This is hard on everyone, hyung. Not just me. But I'm fine, really. "He insists but N seems guilt stricken. 

"You'll tell me if you're hurt, right? Promise me you won't hide it if you got hurt, okay? "He demands and  Ken simply nods. 

Seeing how carefree Ken is being, N sighs. "You must have a lot of trust and faith in us to allow us to do this. "He mutters to himself and this time, Ken grins. 

"That's for sure! I'll even die for you if you need me to. "He announces proudly before walking off to where the others are, leaving N in a state of disbelief. 

 

 

Years later, it is Ravi's turn to get thrown across the stage for their year end stages of Chained Up. N is as hesitant as he was during Voodoo Doll but before he can even say a word about it, Ravi beats him to it. 

"I trust you. I have faith in you. "He announces loudly with so much confidence that N couldn't help but to smile. 

"Hyung, I'll drop you purposely and let you  break your back. "Hyuk teases as they got into position for the dance but instead of worrying at that threat, Ravi just scoffs. 

"Really though, I'll pull your arm until it pops out. "Hongbin says mischeviously but again, Ravi isn't even scared as he just rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah, sure. Do whatever you like. "He says light heartedly and N shakes his head, wondering just how much trust and faith their rapper has in them to not take the maknaes words seriously. 

"Hyung, hurry! Or are you planning on breaking Wonshik too? "Ken calls out, snapping him out of his thoughts and he laughs. 

"It's okay. I'll even die for you. "Ravi says,winking at N and the leader huffs. 

He's heard those words so many times that by now, he's pretty sure that if he were to tell them to jump into the pit of a volcano, they will blindly listen to him. But of course, he won't do that. 

Laughing, he walks over to join them before neck chopping them, making them whine. 

"Lets break a leg, guys! "