Ignored 2 (Hyuk centric)

Drabbles of VIXX

"Do you think Hakyeon-hyung hate me? "

Hyuk and Ken are laying down on the younger's bed, just cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth on the coldest day of winter so when Ken suddenky utter that question, it truly takes the maknae by surprise. 

"Why would you think so? "Hyuk asks back, looking down at Ken who pulls away and sits up. 

"The way he's treating me, Hyuk. He's avoiding me, ignoring me... it's like I disgust him. Did I do anything wrong to him to deserve this? "Ken sounds so heartbroken, so distraught that Hyuk knows this issue must have really been bothering him. 

"He buys you present though? He bought you that new shirt the last time he went to a vacation, he didn't buy it for me or the other hyungs. So no, I don't think he hates you. "Hyuk assures but Ken really doesn't seem convinced. 

"But... "

"I'm sure it's nothing, hyung. Maybe he's just busy. "Hyuk tries to coax, hoping that it'll ease Ken's mind and Ken sigh as he lay back down. 

"I miss him. I miss Hakyeon-hyung. "He mumbles and says nothing more as he drifts off to sleep. 

 

 

Tucking Ken into bed properly, Hyuk wonders off into the kitchen, looking for some mid night snack when he comes across N who's sitting in the living room,nursing what looks like a cup of tea in his hands, looking weary and exhausted. 

N looks up at him but doesn't say anything. 

"Just came back? "He asks, trying to start up a conversation since he can't really remember the last time they actually talked. 

N nods. That's it, just a nod. 

"I have a question."Hyuk says, taking  a seat opposite N and the leader suddenly looks alarmed. 

"What? "

"Jaehwan-hyung. "Hyuk starts and N flinch at the name. "Did he do anything wrong to you that makes you treat him the way you do now? "He asks without bothering to sound nice. 

"No, he didn't. "

Hyuk huffs. "Then why? He's really upset you know? He said he misses you. Don't you feel bad for him? He just want some of your attention yet you ignore him. "

N laughs softly at that. "Theres no reason for him to be upset. "He says, putting his now empty cup down. "And my attention, you say? Just what is my attention worth? He have your attention, and Taekwoon's, Wonshik's and even Hongbin's. Don't you think it's enough? "He wonders. 

Hyuk stares at him. "Just what is wrong with you, hyung? "He demands and N's face fall. 

"Everything. "He admits but stands up before Hyuk could ask more. "And Hyuk-ah... don't you think I deserve some of your attention as well? I wish you could care for me even half as much as you care for Jaehwan. This old leader of yours is lonely and sad. "He mutters with a smirk on his face, trying to sound like he's just joking around but Hyuk could detect the hint of desperation there and it really makes him question his actions. 

"... hyung? "

N chuckles as he turn his back against the maknae. "I bought some snacks for Jaehwan. Tell him to get it from the fridge. "He reminds before walking off to his own room, the door clicking shut behind him. 

 

 

Thanking the taxi driver and quickly paying him, Hyuk got off the car and runs towards the company's building, praying that his hyungs is yet to arrive for practice or else they're going to make fun of him for being late despite always telling them off for that. In his defence, it's not really his fault though. The traffic was bad and he didn't realise how far his friend's home was from their company. 

Just as he was about to go past the main door of the building, he notices N inside an unknown car parked by the roadside, the leader sitting in the passenger seat while the driver is someone Hyuk recognises as the actor his hyung's working with, Yikyung . 

He doesnt mean to pry, really. But he's just curious, wondering just how close N and that actor is for him to be driving his leader around like that so he stayed until Yikyung comes out of the car and opens the door on N's side. The leader looks pale and sickly and Hyuk feels this urge to step in and help him but he stays put. 

"Are you sure you're good enough to be dancing? The director gives you the day off so that you can rest, not so you can practice . "

Hyuk hears Yikyung tells N, who stumbles out of the car with a small smile. 

"I'll be fine, hyung. I've danced in worst condition. "N assures. 

"But that doesn't mean you should. Besides, I dont think your members will let you dance all sick like this. So let's just go to the clinic okay? "Yikyung tries to coax but N laughs. 

"My members? They don't care about me, hyung. They don't give a fu*k whether I'm sick or even dead, I'm no one to them. "He says all casually and Yikyung is speechless by that, and so is Hyuk. He never thought that's how N thinks of them. Sure, they don't really show their concern towards N but that doesn't mean they don't care. 

"Hakyeon... "

Hyuk doesn't stay to hear what else Yikyung have to say. He has heard enough and he honestly doesnt know what to think of or even how to react as he just runs all the way towards the practice room, trying not to imagine just how much they've hurt N for him to talk like that. 

 

 

"Do you think Hakyeon-hyung's gonna come today? "

Panting and huffing, Hyuk finally found himself in front of the door of their practice room but he doesn't come in when he hears Ravi's question. 

"Maybe. But did you watch his drama last night? He's gotten really skinny. "Hongbin interject. 

"Yeah, I worry about him sometimes. He really should take care of himself better. "Taekwoon sounds genuinely concerned and that's all it takes for Hyuk to sink into his knees and cries his heart out. He doesn't know why he's crying, not really but he really wishes N is there right with him to hear just how much they actually care for him. 

Ken founds him a few moment later, frantic when he sees the maknae bawling like there's no tomorrow. 

"Hyuk, what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?! "

Hyuk couldn't find the strength to say anything so he just shakes his head and when N appears a while later, he jumps onto him, embracing him so tightly that he might even break but he didn't. 

N pulls Hyuk to sit down with him and breaks into tears himself but he seems relieved, like Hyuk's hug just lifted a huge burden from his shoulders. 

"I care, hyung. We care. "

 

 

 

A/N so... thoughts?