Drunken 2 (N centric)

Drabbles of VIXX

N isn't quite a big fan of going drinking but that day, when a colleague of his invited him out for a drink, he had to accept it because it'll be impolite not to, considering that the colleague is also his senior in the acting industry. 

Sitting down at the bar, he awkwardly sips on his drink, just a simple shot of alcohol, nothing too strong and nothing too fancy since he doesn't find pleasure in drinking neither does he plan on getting drunk that night. He sneaked out to be there after all, he didn't tell any of his managers or even s, knowing that they'll tell him not to go considering their soon to be tight schedule. 

Looking around, he realises that the colleague he was with earlier is nowhere to be found and frustrated, he was just about to get up and leave when someone comes and sit down next to him. 

"You're alone this time? "The guy asks and N turn around to see a well built man with a smile on his face. 

"Umm... sorry but do I know you? "N questions back and the guy giggles before casually slinging his arm around N's shoulder. 

"Come on, wasn't it you who came to me and asked to cuddle?"the guy reminds and N frowns. 

"I don't think... "he starts but then he remembers that one time he went out to drink with all of s and Ken and Hongbin's words to him the next morning. "Ah! You must be that person Jaehwan and Hongbin told me about! "He exclaims a little to excitedly. "I'm so sorry about what happened back then. I was really drunk out of my mind! "He says, bowing a bit at that guy who just grins. 

"It's fine. You were very adorable. "The guy says and N forces a smile, there's just something about the guy that creeps him out and his thought is proven right when the guy's hand move to wrap around his waist. "Do you want to go out with me? I still can't forget that time you were cuddling up with me. "

"Ah... I'm sorry but I need to go. "N says, trying to pry his way out of the guy's hold but the guy just holds him tighter, which makes him panicked. "Please let me go. "He says as politely as possible. Sure, he can just force his way out and escape but he really doesn't want to make a scene. He knows he have VIXX's reputation to take care of. Just what will happen if VIXX leader is found out to be fighting in a bar? 

"Aww... come on, let's have some fun. The night's still young. "The guy says, making a move to force a kiss on N but before he could do that, a slap echoes around the bar and there, standing between N and the guy, are none other than the VIXX's members, Ravi and Leo. 

"Lets go, hyung. "Ravi growls, forcefully pulling N away from the guy as Leo continue to stare at him like he wants to kill him right there and then. 

"I'll break your arm if you ever dare to touch him ever again. "Leo warns between gritted teeth and the guy snicker, as if mocking him. 

"Oh, really? "

"Yes, really. And not just your arm,we'll break every bone in your body. "Hyuk, who appears out of nowhere, says as he grab holds of the guy's arm and twist it until the guy groans in pain. 

"Taekwoon! Hyuk! Leave him be! "N hisses from where Ravi is dragging him out of the bar. A crowd has started forming around the guy and s and he's worried if the scene might escalate. 

Huffing, Hyuk lets go of the guy. "Don't show your face to us or I swear we'll end you. "He warns, snickering when he notices that he has indeed, broken the guy's arm by 'accident'. 

 

 

"How did you know I'm here? "N asks as he's huddled into the car. 

Ravi gives him a look. "We saw you sneaking out so we followed you. "He says flatly, it's obvious that he's upset just by the way he's talking. 

"Hakyeon, what were you thinking? Going to a place like this without any of us knowing? I never knew you like to go clubbing? "Leo pipes in from where he's driving and N sighs. 

"I don't like clubbing. My colleague invited me here and I can't decline him. But then he ditched me. "He complains, pouting and immediately, Hyuk wraps his arms around him. 

"Either way I'm glad you're fine. But hyung, do you know that guy? "He wonders. "Why does he acts like he's familiar with you? "

N scoffs at that question. "Remember when we went to drink and got drunk last time? "he asks and they nod. "Well,apparently, when I was drunk, I went up to that guy and cuddled with him. He still remembers me from that time. "He explains and suddenly, a knowing look appears on s face. 

"Do you think... that guy is the person Jaehwan-hyung and Hongbin told us about? "Ravi asks in a quiet voice. 

"There's no doubt that he's that person. "Hyuk says, his voice gravely and Leo suddenly stop the car before finally speaking with a voice full of authority. 

"If so then once we get Hakyeon home, we'll fetch Hongbin and Jaehwan up and finish what needs to be finished. "He orders and both Ravi and Hyuk nods. 

N stares at them alternately. "What are you guys going on about? "He asks cluelessly, feeling that he's missing out on something. 

"You don't need to know that, Hakyeon. What you need to know is that you're ours and we won't let other people touch what's ours so easily and get away with it. "

N blinks, still as clueless as before but seeing the fire in s eyes, he decided to just keep his mouth shut. 

After all, he's well aware that he's theirs as much as they're his. And there's nothing that they wouldn't do for each other. 

 

 

A/N Quite a lot of you asked for a sequel of Drunken so here you go :)

What do you think about it?