Birthday Boy(Navi)

Drabbles of VIXX

Ravi knows he's being extremely childish at the moment, but he can't help it. After knowing that N did read his text reminding them of his birthday and chose not to reply it, chose not to wish him a happy birthday, it makes him feel upset.

So you can't really blame him for rejecting the leader's call, can you?

It's his 20th call yet Ravi chose not to pick it up, still bitter over the fact that N prioritised his filming more than his own dongsaeng that he claims to love so much.

However he started to get annoyed by the ringtone so he picked the call up in the end. 

"What? "He demands before N can actually say anything, making sure to sound uninterested. 

"Wonshikie, I'm sorry I didn't wish you earlier. I was in the middle of shooti --"N hurriedly try to apologise but Ravi refuses to listen to it. They're all excuses to him. 

"Just get straight to the point, hyung. I'm busy practicing for my  concert and have no time to waste on someone who can't even be bothered to wish his own member on his birthday. "He says sharply, very aware that he sounds like  kid throwing a temper tantrum but he could care less. 

N sighs. "Sorry. "He mumbles . "Happy birthday, my dear Wonshik. I hope all your wish comes true and--"

Again, Ravi doesn't let N finish his sentence as he scoff loudly. "What dear Wonshik? If I'm dear to you, you won't do this to me. "He spat and ends the call without waiting for N's reply.

 

 

N arrives late to the fan meeting site that day, looking haggard like he didn't get any sleep as he hurried to join them in the waiting room, mumbling apologies. 

"Wonshik, I got something for you. "N says excitedly when he spots Ravi sitting at the corner of the room, playing with the toy gun Leo gifted him. 

Ravi looks up at him, face flat and disinterested as N takes out something that looks like a box of chocolate from his bag but he doesn't know for sure since he doesn't stay to accept it. "I don't want it. "He refuses, standing up and leaving the room; leaving behind a stunned looking N. 

 

 

They doesn't talk much to each other during the fan meeting, not unless absolutely necessary and even when the event has ended and the members along with some of the staff gathered to celebrate the rapper's birthday, N just stands hesitantly in the background,unsure if his presence is even welcome as he watch them happily singing the birthday song and Ravi giddily clapping along and making a wish. 

"Happy birthday, Wonshik. "N whispers, loud enough for himself to hear in the midst of the happy chaos before turning around and leaving the room, now confident that his presence isn't needed there. 

 

 

"Let's go and eat some meat! My treat! "Ken announces as they all prepared to leave the event venue and of course, no one would refuse such offer. 

"Where's Hakyeon-hyung? "Hongbin asks when he notices that N isn't there in the car and his question cause the rest of the members to look around for the leader, knowing that it'll be no fun to eat together without him and Hyuk manages to spot him entering another car. 

"Hakyeon-hyung! Where are you going?! We're gonna go and get some meat! "Ken tells through the car's open window and N turns to look at them.

"Yeah, okay! Enjoy! "N yells back, smiling, clearly not intending to join them. 

"Dont leave yet! You should join us! "Hyuk scolds and immediately, N glances at Ravi who's sitting in the front seat, not paying attention to him at all and he smiles bitterly. 

"No, thank you. I'll just be a nuisance if I come along . "He says and enters the car without another second thought. 

"You're gonna regret not having him with us, Wonshik-ah. "Leo, currently behind the wheels, mumbles to Ravi who's staring so hard at his own hands. 

"I'm not important to him anymore. That's why he won't bother coming with us. "Ravi whispers and Leo sighs. 

"We both know that's not the case, right? You've been giving him cold shoulders the whole day just because he ignored your text even though you know he didn't do it on purpose. Of course he'll feel unwelcome. "Leo says.

"You don't understand! "Ravi raises his voice, glaring at Leo. "He used to try so hard to be the one to first wish me for my birthday, he used to wish me all those lengthy wishes that you'll get bored listening to. But now? Now he doesn't even care! "

Leo sighs because he can't really deny it. "Either way, you should be grateful, Wonshik-ah. At least he's still here to celebrate your birthday. You realise that he won't be there to celebrate the rest of our birthday, don't you? "

Ravi keeps quiet, not even looking at Leo any more and is now aware of how quiet the car is even with their members inside. 

"If that's what you want, alright then. It's your special day after all. "Leo gives in, finally starting the car and changing the gear but before he can drive away, Ravi throws open the door and rushes towards the car N is in. 

"Yah, Hakyeon-hyung! "He screams, banging against the window and N quickly open his door in surprise. 

"Wonshik, what --"

"It's my birthday and this is how you're gonna treat me?! "Ravi screams and N frowns. 

"But you--"

"Come out right now! "Ravi demands and N quickly obeys, getting out of the car hesitantly. 

"Calm down,Wonshik.  What's wrong? "He asks but Ravi just pulls his hand and drags him towards the car the rest of the members are in. 

"You're going to spend this whole day with me! This is your punishment for wishing me late! "Ravi growls and though N is somewhat still confused, he smiles. 

"... okay, birthday boy. "

 

 

 

 

A/N VIXX is just like a bunch of kids, don't you agree? They're always teasing and making fun of each other and that's one of the reason why I love them