Unwell (N centric )

Drabbles of VIXX

It is a known fact among the members that their leader N, doesn't get sick easily. He can stay out in the rain for hours and not get a fever. He can take care of them while they're sick and not get infected. It just seems like he have a super strong immune system. 

But in the end, he's not resistant of sickness. He's a human too, after all. 

 

 

Usually, when someone is sick, they'll get whiny and try to get some attention but for N, he would just silently isolate himself in his room as soon as that sign of sickness show itself. 

So that day, when N doesn't come out and join them for breakfast despite their lack of schedules, they get somewhat suspicious. 

"Hakyeon, come out. We're having breakfast. "Leo takes it upon himself to get N, knocking on the leader's bedroom door but he gets no answer. "Hakyeon? "

"M not hungry. "Comes N's muffled voice from inside the room and Leo frowns, realising how odd N sounded. 

"Okay. But are you alright? You sound off. "He asks and N only replies with something incoherent, making him somewhat concerned. Deciding to check for himself, he turns the knob of the door and enters the room to see a Cha-ritto on the bed, the leader's whole body completely wrapped with a blanket, which is weird considering that it's summer. 

"Ah. So you're sick. "He mutters knowingly, reaching out to pull the blanket away from N but N whines, tugging his blanket harder. 

"M fine. Leave me alone. "He insists, burying himself even deeper into the blanket, making Leo chuckle at how adorable his leader is being. 

"Alright. You're lucky we have the day off. "

 

 

As soon as the rest of the members are informed that their leader is currently sick, they immediately panicked because well, it is something rare. 

"Hyung, hurry up! We need to buy Hakyeon-hyung's medicine! "Hyuk urges, hastily putting on his shoes and urging Ken to be faster. 

"I'm coming! I'm coming! "Ken says and soon, they both disappear. 

Hongbin has take it upon himself to prepare a wet washcloth and some ice cold water and soon, he too disappear into N's room, leaving Ravi alone in the living room, in front of his laptop. 

"What are you doing? "Leo asks. 

"I'm ordering those get well soon teddy bear. Should I get the small one or the big one, hyung? Blue or red? Ah, brown looks okay too. "

Leo huffs at the rapper's antic as he shakes his head fondly. "Hakyeon doesn't need that. "He points out and Ravi turn to look at him, pouting . 

"Then what should I do so that Hakyeon-hyung will get better soon? "He wonders and Leo laughs. 

"Help me clean the dishes. I need to make some soup. "He orders and Ravi immediately jumps to his feet. 

"Yes, hyung! "He says loudly before scrambling back into the kitchen. 

Leo scoffs, he knows how they love to act all tsundere towards N but the moment their leader is even in the slightest bit of trouble or discomfort, they'll all jump to his side. And yes, he himself included. 

 

 

"M alright. Leave me alone, you bean. "N slurs when Hongbin places the wet and cold wash cloth on his forehead,making him shiver. "I said, leave me alone. "He insists when Hongbin tugs on his blanket. 

"Yeah, yeah. I will. Just lets get you changed first, you're drenched. "Hongbin says mindlessly as he s N's pyjama which is drenched in sweat, ignoring the way the leader weakly glares at him. "You're going to make me freeze to death. "He says bluntly and Hongbin just rolls his eyes. 

"Here, wear this. "He says, handing N one of Hyuk's sweater once he has taken off N's clothes and N picks the sweater up, slightly sniffing it before slipping it over his head and laying back down. They all know N's habit of wearing the member's shirt when he's sick since according to him, their scent are comforting. Hongbin's thinks it's odd but if it can bring comfort to N, he won't deny him of it. 

"You should leave now. Don't want you to get infected. "He murmurs once Hongbin has covered him back with his blanket and Hongbin just nods, taking his time to swipe away the bangs covering N's eyes before finally taking his leave. 

N watches him go before snuggling into his blanket, drifting back into sleep. 

 

 

When N wakes up, it is due to Leo shaking him awake, urging him to sit up before placing a bowl of warm soup in front of him. 

"Eat up. Then you can take your meds. "He orders, gesturing towards Ken and Hyuk who each have some pills and a glass of water in their hands. 

"Don't want to. "N refuses, turning his head away and making a move to lay back down but before he could do that, a spoonful of soup is shoved into his mouth by none other than Leo himself. 

"Don't be stubborn. You need to get better. "The main vocalist reprimands and N lets out a small, distressed noise that makes Leo sigh and hands the bowl over to Ravi. "You feed him. "He says and Ravi obeys. 

Ravi is great at coaxing, that's a given and thanks to his coaxing, they managed to get N to eat most of the soup before taking his medicine and soon after that, he just falls back asleep. 

 

 

When N wakes up the next time, it is already night time and his fever has fortunately broke. Opening his eyes, he realises that all s are currently in his room. Ken is sitting by his bedside, currently asleep but he's holding N's hand pretty tightly and Ravi is sitting right next to him. 

Hyuk and Hongbin in the meantime are both seated on the couch at the far end of the room,also fast asleep and that leaves Leo, who's leaning against the wall by the door, his arms crossed as he watches N. 

"Feeling better? "He asks quietly and N nods. 

"Thanks... for taking care of me. "He says and Leo shrugs. 

"It's my responsibility. "He says simply. "Those kids took care of you too. "He informs, mentioning the rest of the members. "I tried to tell them to go and sleep in their own room but no one listened. "He complains and N chuckles. 

"What about you? "He asks, making Leo confused. 

"Huh? "

"Why are you not sleeping? Were you just standing there and watching us sleep? "N teases and Leo blushes. 

"I did not! "He denies. "I'm going to sleep now. Good night! "He says before scrambling off. 

N smiles. "Good night, Taekwoon. "He murmurs before turning to look at Ken and Ravi. 

"Good night, Jaehwan. Good night, Wonshik. "

"Good night, Hongbin. Good night, Hyuk. "

"Thank you. For caring for me. "

 

 

 

A/N This was requested by byeolreenxx... hope you like it :)