No Words(Chabin)

Drabbles of VIXX

N and Hongbin have a really weird kind of relationship that's sometimes incomprehensible by the rest of the members. They've known each other the longest so it isn't weird that they can literally read each other's mind. Sure, N can pretty much read all of their actions and behaviours but none of them can actually read his, except for Hongbin. 

"For N-hyung, well... there's no words needed. "

When people hear that statement made by Hongbin, most of them will probably see him as rude since he won't say anything to his leader. But he knows better and N does too. 

There really is no words needed between them. They can just literally look each other in the eye and they'll immediately understand the message that is trying to be conveyed . 

Eventhough at first the members are confused and freaked out by their unusual way of communication, they eventually understand and has come to accept that N and Hongbin shares a bond so special that they have zero chance of achieving the same bond. 

 

 

N is someone who's usually in  good mood. 80 percent of the time, he'll be smiling and joking and being nice to everyone just like the angel he is. But for 20 percent of the time where his mood is awful, he'll be something like a ticking time bomb, just waiting for someone to say the right word or action to trigger him then off he goes, he'll attack them without any reason to eventhough he will feel bad about it afterwards when he returns to his right mind. 

Like now, it's early in the morning and N is yet to say a word to any of s but all of them already know that their leader is having one of his trigger-me-and-i-will-make-you-traumatised days. How can they not notice when all the leader does is glare at everything that he sets his eyes on not to mention the murderous aura surrounding him. 

And as usual, when these kinds of days happen, the members silently come to an agreement that they should avoid N any way possible. It's not that they hate him or anything but it's just a precaution in case they accidentally trigger him. To them, it's better to avoid than to be traumatised for life. So, they make sure to be as quiet as possible around him and also to be at least one metre away from him when they gather together. 

However, that agreement doesn't apply to Hongbin. While the rest of them becomes as quiet as a mouse during those days, Hongbin on the other hand suddenly turns very loud as if he doesn't notice their leader's awful mood. But of course, he actually does. But instead of avoiding him like the others, he just walk up straight at him and stares. 

Feeling the stare, N looks up with his darkened expression and glares at him but instead of flinching and scrambling away, Hongbin chuckles. 

"Leave me alone. "N growls, not liking the way Hongbin laugh as if mocking him. 

Hongbin shakes his head before sitting down next to him. "Does it hurt a lot? "He asks softly but N doesn't reply as he merely turn his head away. "You always remind us to tell you if we're hurt but you never tell anyone when you're the one who's hurt. "Hongbin complains causing the other members who're watching them from afar to suddenly look closer at N to see if he's in any kind of pain but he doesn't seem to be hurt to them, merely y . 

"I'm not hurt. "N murmurs but Hongbin scoffs. 

"Who do you think you're lying to, hyung ? "He says before reaching out to roll up the shirt N is wearing, in which N struggles to push his hand away but eventually gives up when Hongbin presses hard on a particular spot over his back, making him gasp without meaning to. 

"It's bruised. "Hongbin states matter of factly as he fixes back N's shirt. "Did you fall? "He asks yet N doesn't answer as he's too busy glaring at the rest of the members who are inching closer now that they found out that he's hurt. 

"You're hurt? Why didn't you say anything? "Leo demands worriedly, reaching out to inspect N's back as well but before he can do that, N slaps his hand away. 

"Don't touch me! "He half yells and Leo stumbles back in surprise. 

Hongbin quickly places a comforting hand on N's thigh, looking right into his leader's eyes and slightly shaking his head. 

As if scolded, N drops his gaze. "I'm... hurt somewhere else too. So don't touch me. "He somewhat explains and finally understanding,Leo backs away. 

Hongbin stands up and tugs N's hand gently, prompting him to do the same. "Lets get you fixed, hyung . "he says, slowly guiding the leader back to his room.

"But you... "N starts hesitantly and Hongbin laughs. 

"Well, you'll have to treat me for dinner as a payment. "He teases and N froze before nodding as a sign of agreement and soon enough, they disappear behind Hongbin's door. 

Leo shares a look with the rest of the members, both a confused and amused look. And eventhough they will never say it out loud, they're actually jealous of the bond shared by N and Hongbin yet they realise, to be someone as special as Hongbin to N, they'll need a long time and and a lot of effort.