RealVIXX (OT6)

Drabbles of VIXX

"The reason why VIXX get along so well is because the right kind of people meet each other. " -Ravi-

 

VIXX members are close to each other and it isn't just an act of a facade for the fans. They really are close in real life. 

You may think that the members in a group would just act that they get along well for the sake of the group and in some cases, in some groups, that really is the case but not with VIXX. 

Delusional, you say? 

Nope. 

You can get the evidence pretty much everywhere. 

Ask the stylists that work for them, they'll tell you how considerate the members are for each other. 

When one of them is sleeping while waiting to get on the stage, the others would take the role to shush the rest of them so that the noise wouldn't wake that one member up. 

And more often that not, they would even willingly act like a pillow, lending that sleeping member their shoulder or even their lap so he can sleep comfortably. 

Not enough? 

Then asks their manager, whose job is the easiest job any manager of any Kpop groups could ever wish for. 

VIXX members manages themselves well. They doesn't need their manager to wake them up in the mornings, they have each other for that. 

They don't need their manager to constantly remind them to be wary of what they say either, they have their leader for that. The leader that always warns s to watch their words. 

They also don't need their manager to guard them from over excited fans. Starlights are too mature for that. They know how to respect their idols personal space. 

Well? 

Still not enough? 

Go and asks the MCs and staffs that they've worked with. Be it at music show or concerts, they will tell you just how much the VIXX members care for each other. 

If one member is having a solo stage, they wouldn't give him a jealous look or for not doing well. Instead, they will cheer for him with their whole being. 

If a member is having difficulties on stage, be it to dance or to sing or in whatever thing it is, the rest of them wouldn't mock him. Instead they will help him and apologise to the staffs on his behalf. 

You think you can see that in other group? 

Maybe yes but it's rare. 

More, you say? 

Just go and watch them yourself. 

You can see with your own eyes if you look close enough, all those little touches of encouragement or of comfort. All those words of support.

You can see that pat on the back or on the shoulder. That subtle whispering of 'its okay'. That glance of worry. That smile of assurance. 

Just go and look properly, those little actions is not that easy to catch but its there and once you catch sight of it, you'll learn to look closer every time they're with each other. 

Now comes the real question. Which is how? 

How can they become so close? 

How can they treat each other like real brothers fighting for the same dream instead of just colleagues? 

Well, it's destiny. 

Like Ravi said, it's because they right kind of people meet each other. 

You don't get it? 

Allow me to explain. 

In VIXX, they complete each other . 

Some of them excel in singing while some in dancing or rapping or acting. 

They may not be great in each field but they at least are great in one of the field. And with that, they help each other . 

They balance each other. 

They fill the lacking and allow others to shine in fields that they excel in. 

That way, everyone shines. No one was left dull. 

In VIXX, there are the ones who wants to be loved and there are ones who gives love. 

There are also ones who's quiet and ones who couldn't keep their mouth shut. 

There are ones who cares and there are also ones who need care. 

There is a charismatic one. 

The cold city guy but is mushy for kids and animals one. 

The cute one. 

The hard on the outside but soft in the inside one. 

The sassy one. 

And the evil, 'i attack and protect ' one. 

They are a variety. 

They have each other and they complete each other. 

So, if you want real friendship, real brotherhood, you have RealVIXX.