Shush

Dumb and Dumber

"Sit down" Taehyung says as he motioned Jungkook to sit down in front of him. He eyes Jungkook as noticed how awkward his position standing was.
   Jungkook obeyed as he walked towards the chair on the other side of the table which Taehyung was already seated at. 
   "You want the rest of he drink? There's still boba balls left in it" Taehyung says as a grin started to form on his face. He grabbed the drink which had a little less than a quarter left and shook it in front of Jungkook to see if he was interested.
    Jungkook looked at the drink and then back at Taehyung before sitting down on the chair. " No I'm fi-"
  Before Jungkook could finish, the drink was already shoved in . Jungkook gave in and slouched in his chair in defeat as he automatically took a few sips.

This man... he needs to stop shoving things into my damn face

  "Ok now that's settled... let's officially start out tutoring" Taehyung says as he he sat back down on his seat from reaching across the table to shove the drink just then.
   Jungkook looked up at him with no expression on his face whatsoever before letting out a small hum of agreement. 
Almost 2 hours have passed since they had started. Progress was slowly starting to show...just a little at least. 
Jungkook was starting to loose focus as he wrote the last few words of the sentence "Stop it Taehyung ?!" Jungkook yelled out loud as he felt Taehyung's hand whack the top of his head. 
"You're writing the wrong sentence down you idiot" Taehyung exclaims as he used the pencil in his hand to point at the sentence in the textbook. "Stop whacking me randomly. It's annoying"
Jungkook mumbled out as he looked around the table to find his eraser in the disorganized paper and books on the table.

"It's not random"

"Stop hitting me then"

"You're dumb. That's why I need to hit you to hopefully whack the dumbness out of you"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in utter disbelief. "Haha very funny Taehyung"
he says in obvious sarcasm before finding his eraser underneath a pile of loose lined papers.
   "Thanks, I know I'm funny" Taehyung sarcastically replied back with a smirk. Jungkook couldn't help it but grin a little as well at the sight of Taehyung's adorable face.
Jungkook shook his smile away as he realized what he was thinking. He cleared before speaking " so...what's the sentence I need to write?" 
"Oh my god, it's right in front of you" Taehyung says back as he tried to sound annoyed. He eyed Jungkook who was looking at him for answers.

"No, seriously. Which sentence is it"

"No seriously, its right in front of you"

Jungkook paused before continuing

"There's like an entire essay in front of me"

"So the sentence you are looking for is in there"

"But where!!!"

"In the essay!!!"

Jungkook was about to give up and just call it quits until someone outside started knocking on the front door.
In return, Jungkook looked at Taehyung "is it Namjoon?" he mumbled out with sudden change in tone.
"I'm not sure" Taehyung replied back as Jungkook watched him make his way to the front door. 
Jungkook sighed as he changed his attention back to the sentence he was looking for from before. 
"Shoot! Jungkook hide" Taehyung whispered as he peeked through the peek hole.

"...what?"

"Hide you idiot!"

"Hide?"

"Oh my god, how many times do I have to tell you, hide!"

Jungkook sat there motionless as he still had to wrap his head around what Taehyung said. 
Jungkook stood up and quickly made his way to a dark narrow hallway leading to...god knows where. Jungkook haven't even been to this part of the house before. 
He quickly sped down the hallway as he heard the front door opening. Jungkook stopped as he came across a flight of stairs. He had no idea where he was suppose to hide. Jungkook decided to take a chance and ran up the stairs hoping it wasn't the wrong choice.
Jungkook stumbled across a room and slipped in. He looked around the room and realized he was in someone's bedroom. 
There was clothes, underwears, socks, papers everywhere. He slowly peeked out of the bedroom wanting to move to another room to hide instead of this one but was too late. 
"My friend forgot their textbook and homework here" Taehyung's voice was heard as a woman's voice spoke up after "how is it living here honey?." Jungkook cringed a little as he listened.

"It's fine"

"You can always come back and live with me"

"No, I'm fine"

"May I use the washroom?"

"Yea, use the one upstairs. The bottom one needs to get repaired"

Jungkook wanted to kill himself at that second. He crept further into the disorganized room and opened up a smaller door before realizing it was a walk-in closet. It was....big enough. Kind of. To fit himself in at least.
Jungkook walked into the dark walk-in closet and looked around. There were clothes everywhere...but it was all neatly stacked. 
Jungkook quickly shut the door of the closet as he heard footsteps reaching the second floor hallway.
It was all dark...Jungkook stood there and listened carefully as he tried to make out what was happening.

"Is it this one?"

"No, it's the one on the left"

Jungkook kept listening as he made out that he was directing her to the washroom. He sighed as he heard a door close guessing it was probably the washroom. 
Jungkook didn't know how long he was going to be in there for but for all he knows. It will be a while.
He decided to kneel down and accidentally bumped into a bunch clothing garments. He was technically blind so he allowed his hands to make out what it was. It felt like a hoodie...Jungkook smirked a little as he was curious how it looked like. 
Jungkook was curious..curious about everything. Who was the woman? Who is she to Taehyung? Why does he need to hide? Who Soohyun was to Taehyung? Where is Taehyung and the woman at right now?
Just as he was thinking, his last question has been answered. They were in the bedroom.

"Is this your room?"

"Mhm"

"Why is it so dirty?? I'll help you clean, do you have a br-"

"No, it's fine"

"No, it's s-"

"No!"

Jungkook forgot to breathe as he was worried and scared. Worried about what was happening outside and about him. He didn't want to get caught. At least not now. Their voices were so loud and clear. The thought of then being so close to him scared him.

"Is that the walk-in closet you were always talking about over there"

Jungkook's eyes widened

"Yea"

Footsteps started to get closer to the walk-in closet door. Jungkook shifted his body all the way back until his back hit against a bunch of hanging clothes.

 

Oh god.. please ...please don't..