Fate or Not

Dumb and Dumber

            For the next few days, Jungkook acted as if nothing has ever happened on that day. Everything was almost back to normal, Taehyung and Jungkook has not seen each other ever since. 

       Jungkook was resting his head on his elbow trying to take a quick nap on his desk before class started. Suddenly someone shoved Jungkook resulting in him almost falling off his chair. "Yah! Yoongi! What the fu** man!" Jungkook yelled out as he quickly recovered from almost falling. He punched Yoongi on his shoulders softly "I'm going to kill you next time" Jungkook mumbled out lazily before stretching his arms in front of him. "How's your tutoring going?" Yoongi asked as a little grin filled his face.

"Screw you"

 

"Screw me?"

 

"I'm not getting tutored by Taehyung "

 

"What happened man?"

 

"He doesn't want me to pass the finals anyways"

 

"Wait, bu- " Yoongi was suddenly cut off by Mrs. Kim who was starting her class. Yoongi sighed as he was motioned by the teacher to go back to his seat. 

 

   "Alright class, today's going to be a little different. I have a special guest with us today who is going to help out around during class just in case people don't understand a concept " Mrs. Kim said as she gave a quick look at Jungkook with a small smile before facing the entire class again. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he knew that the statement was obviously directed to him. 

"Please welcome the guest!" Mrs Kim said as she motioned her hand towards the door. Suddenly a male figure appeared at the doorway.

 

..Oh my god! What the fu** is he doing here?!!

 

Jungkook wanted to hide

 

Taehyung smiled as he entered the classroom where everyone was clapping for him. He looked over at Mrs.Kim who was smiling brightly while making her way towards him. Taehyung gave back a small smile before looking down at the floor with no expression.

 

Jungkook peered over and watched as Mrs.Kim walked over to Taehyung and whispered something to him. He was still safe..at least for now since Taehyung has not seen him just yet.

 

"Alright, Taehyung... you can go and sit at the empty seat beside Jungkook." Mrs.Kim loudly announced.

Taehyung immediately looked at the direction where Mrs.Kim pointed and awkwardly made eye contact with him. 

 

"Ah..ok" Taehyung mumbles out as he started to walk towards the seat beside Jungkook. His gaze was on Jungkook who was staring at his desk trying to avoid the situation. Taehyung got to the desk and dropped all his books down and sat down before tilting his head to get a better view of Jungkook.

Jungkook was trying to not focus on Taehyung too much as he tried to focus on something else. He ran his hand through the carvings he did on his desk. He mentally swore in his head a few more times as he noticed that Taehyung has sat down on the seat beside him. 

 

[look who decided to come man, it must be fate]

 

Jungkook looked at the text he got from Yoongi

 

[shut up you lame a** hole]

 

Jungkook replied back as he ran his hand through his hair still aware of every action Taehyung made beside him.

 

[lmao good luck dudeee]

[not gonna lie but I would go gay for him.]

[look at him]

 

Yoongi texted back a series of messages. Jungkook scoffed as he read the messages before looking at Yoongi a few desks in front of him. He looked back and gave a face at Jungkook. Jungkook was just disgusted and annoyed at Yoongi at this point. He put up his middle finger so only Yoongi could see it.

 

[ fu** you too]

 

Yoongi turned back to the front and texted back

 

Jungkook sighed as he received the message and turned off his phone. He uncomfortably took a quick peek towards Taehyung. If Jungkook was going to be honest, Taehyung did look good. His messy hair, his big round glasses, his plump lips, ripped sweater.... Jungkook looked the other way before he was actually going to punch himself in the face for thinking those thoughts.

"So for today's class, you guys need to get into partners for this assignment" Mrs.Kim said to the class as she started to hand out the worksheets. 

Jungkook clenched his fist as he heard the words 'partner'

 

I swear to god if this lady pairs me up with tae-

 

"Taehyung, please help Jungkook"

 

Screw you Mrs. Kim