Bingo

Dumb and Dumber

  "You need to explain it, stop being so vague." Taehyung mumbles out for like the hundredth time. It has been almost 15 minutes since Mrs. Kim has assigned Taehyung and Jungkook as partners. 
   Jungkook rolled his eyes as he looked down at what he wrote and sighed before proceeding to grab his eraser. "You do it then since you're such a perfectionist, gosh" Jungkook said out loud in annoyance as he erased his answer.

"Why did you erase it?!"

"Weren't I suppose to?"

"You were suppose to expand on it"

"Exactly! So I'm erasing it so I can expand more like you said"

"You could've just added on to what you already wrote!"

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair again in frustration. "Whatever, too late now" he says as he had already erased his 4 sentence answer.
He grabbed his pencil and hovered his hand over the lines he was suppose to write his answer on.

"What was the answer again?" Jungkook asked quietly as he was having trouble remembering what he wrote before. Taehyung glared at Jungkook and eventually said something . "You've got to be one of the dumbest kids in the class. No wonder I was assigned to help you."
   Jungkook scoffed "haha very funny, nerd." Taehyung looked down at the floor and bit his bottom lips unconsciously before returning his gaze back at Jungkook with no form of expression on his face. 
"Jungkook, how's it going?" Mrs.Kim asked out loud as she walked towards their direction. Jungkook peered over at her and rested his head on his hand."Are you understanding it better with Taehyung's help?" She asked again as she realized he had no plans on answering her first question. Jungkook slowly looked over at Taehyung and sighed

"Yea, whatever"

"What do you mean 'yea, whatever'?"

"He is a GREAT help"

"Oh yes, I can see that since more than half your questions are finished."

Jungkook rolled his eyes mentally

"Mhm"

"Ok good, That's good to hear"

  Mrs. Kim has a huge grin on her face and looked at Taehyung before the grin disappeared. She walked closer to him and whispered something to him. It was quite obvious Taehyung didn't feel comfortable by the way he was avoiding eye contact, biting his lip a little and shifting his body further away from her.
    Jungkook kept those thoughts in mind as he returned back to his previously unanswered question and sighed. He had only a week and a half until the finals. He was screwed.
    Jungkook was spinning his pencil on his hand as his mind was all over the place. His pencil accidentally slipped off his fingers and landed on the floor.

         Jungkook looked down at where his pencil was and reached down to retrieve it.  Suddenly a hand appeared in front of him in miraculous speed and picked up the pencil first. Jungkook looked up to see who the hand belonged to and almost scoffed out loud as he realized who it was.

"Give me back my pencil"

"No"

"Give it back"

"No"

"It's mine"

"Under one condition"

"What"

"Let me tutor you"

    Jungkook scoffed. "Last time I wen-"

"Give me one more chance" Taehyung said as he cutted Jungkook off.

Jungkook sat there staring at Taehyung and sighed. "Whatever" he mumbles out as he leaned his entire body towards Taehyung as he reached for the pencil in his hand. Taehung grabbed onto his arm and held it in place. "You'll get it back when you get tutored by me after school today" Taehyung says as he was pushing back against Jungkook's arm. Jungkook stood up from his seat knowing that he would get a better chance of retrieving back his pencil that way. They boys struggled against each other as one was trying to get the pencil while the other was holding onto it. 

  "Boys! This is not elementary school anymore! If you guys continue fighting over a pencil, I'm going to need you guys to mop the classroom after school as detention." Mrs.Kim's voice was clearly heard through the loud ruckus of the class. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards Taehyung and Jungkook. 

  Jungkook eyed Taehyung and swore under his breath before giving up and sitting back down on his seat. "It's not done yet" Jungkook whispered under his breath so only Taehyung could hear. Taehyung chuckled softly as he leaned back on his chair in amusement. He looked back at the pencil he still had in his hands and smiled.

 

Bingo