Mixed Emotions

Dumb and Dumber

 "Ow! What the heck!" Jungkook yelled out as his hands automatically went to the back of his head where he felt got hit. He looked up beside him and it was of course... no other than Taehyung.
     "What is it now, gosh" Jungkook mumbled out in annoyance as he peered over at the clock on the wall.
   School was going to be over soon.

"My house"

"What about your house"

"Tutor"

  Jungkook froze... before letting out a quiet sigh.

"No"

"Too bad, I'm going to drag you there if I have to"

  Jungkook looked over at Taehyungs eyes with his eyebrows raised on one side. He looked down at his desk to his belongings before giving up a big sigh.

Should I go...? Aishhh I don't know. Gosh darn it. I swe-

"I'll drag you then"

  Before Jungkook could reject, the bell rang. Immediately he felt Taehyung's hand grab his arms to lift him up his seat.
   "Ok! Chill! I can do it myself,gosh " Jungkook spattered out as he almost lost his footing as his feet tripped over Taehyung's. As Jungkook regained his balance, he pushed Taehyung's hands off him. "Just...let me pack up my stuff first." Jungkook said as he started to shove his textbook into his backpack.

"Hurry up, you don't want to miss the new bubble tea shop that's opening"

"What..?"

Before Jungkook could respond, Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks backpack and rushed out the door.

"Hey! I'm not done packing yet!" Jungkook yelled out as he watched Taehyung speed out the classroom. Jungkook reached for his binder on his table and sighed as he knew it was going to be a long day. 
By long, he actually mean long.

  "Yo Jungkook! Where'd ya headed?" Yoongi asks as he punched Jungkook on the side of his arm. Jungkook ignored it and ran towards the door before looking back at Yoongi "to be honest...I have no idea".
  With that, Jungkook sprinted down the hallway searching for where Taehyung could've went.

It wasn't long before Jungkook saw Taehyung outside the school's entrance waiting for him with his box smile. He wasn't going to lie, Taehyung was cute. Jungkook shook the thought off and ran towards him. "What took you so long?! Let's go!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed Jungkook's arm. "Where are we going?!" Jungkook asked as he struggled with his binder and force of Taehyung who was dragging him along the sidewalk crowded with students. 

 "A new Bubble Tea shop"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"I'm so co-"

"Just be quiet, you talk a lot"

Jungkook sighed in defeat as he honestly had no idea what was happening. They were practically running down sidewalks as Jungkook was still being dragged. As they turned the corner, Taehyung came to full stop resulting in Jungkook slamming himself against him. "Oh no...Thanks to you, there's already a full blown lineup for the opening of the bubble tea shop" Taehyung said as he walked over to the end of the line. 

   Jungkook stood there in shock as he looked at the line. There were so many students. He walked up next to Taehyung and stood beside him in the line. 

"Let's go"

"What?"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist again and pulled him along to the front of the line.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?"

"we are going in"

Taehyung responded back with a smile before stepping into the shop. 

"Soohyun! I'm here!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pushed his way to the front counter. Being dragged behind by Taehyung was not fun. Jungkook was about to push his hand off his wrist until Taehyung called out a name. Jungkook looked towards the direction of the counter and saw a girl with an apron on smiling at Taehyung. 

I've seen her in school before...

"Can I have lychee with boba balls and... what do you want?" 

"..uh..what?"

"What do you want"

"Ah...it's fine. I don't want anything"

Jungkook stuttered out as he awkwardly chuckled in response. He didn't know why but Taehyung and the girl...Soohyun, seemed quite close. Taehyung looked at Jungkook wanting to say something but stopped himself. "Ok, then just one lychee drink" Taehyung says with a smile as he messed Soohyun's hair up a little. 

   Jungkook watched as Soohyun pinched Taehyung's face as a response. "Ok Tae" Soohyun said as he held in her giggles. She started to make the drink. 

Maybe...they're dating? They're so close together...

Jungkook mentally slapped himself for even being curious. Suddenly he felt a little nudge on his shoulder. "Why don't you want any? Do you not like it?" Taehyung asks as he took out his wallet to pay. "No, I don't really feel like drinking it right now" Jungkook mumbled out. In reality, Jungkook was just too broke at the moment. 

   Taehyung chuckled out loud in obvious disbelieve. " Drink some" Taehyung said as he poked a straw into the drink. 

"What?No."

"Drink"

"No"

Taehyung sighed as he pretty much jammed the straw into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook muffled out in shock as he took a step back. The straw was already in as Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who was paying to Soohyun. Jungkook sighed as he took a few sips of the drink. It was delicious. 

  "See ya tonight ok?" Taehyung said out loud to Soohyun as he gave her a quick hug over the counter. It was lowkey awkward as Jungkook stood there still sipping the drink and watching the two do their thing. Taehyung smiled as she replied and turned back to face Jungkook. "Give it to me" Taehyung says as he reached out his hand to receive the drink. Jungkook took one last small sip before handing over the drink. 

  Jungkook turned back to the counter and grabbed a new straw wanting to give it to Taehyung. As he turned back to see Taehyung who was already sipping out from the same straw, Jungkook almost dropped the straw in suprise. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's shocked face

"What..?"

"N-nothing"

"Alright. Let's go to my house then" Taehyung says as he walked out towards the crowded front door of the new shop.

Is that normal for him??? To share the same straw with another guy in front of his girlfriend? Speaking of girlfriend...is that even his girlfriend?

Jungkook thought as he threw the newly packaged straw he still had into a nearby garbage before leaving to catch up with Taehyung.