Troublemaker

Dumb and Dumber

                                                                                        

 

                Jungkook glanced at his phone as he walked by the classrooms down the long hallway. He sighed as he realized he was more than an hour late to his first class. Jungkook made his way to the second last classroom down the hall before mentally preparing himself for Mrs. Kim yelling at him.... again. It wasn't his first time anyways, Jungkook could care less about his grades, he just needed to pass the course or else he's screwed big time. Jungkook stood in front of the classroom door which was currently closed before taking a deep breath and reaching for the handle. He pushed the door open and immediately every head in the classroom turned around to face him. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he proceeded to close the door behind him before making his way to his desk which was at the far end of the classroom. As he got to his desk, he dropped his bag on it. "Jeon Jungkook! It's already rude to come late to my class but interrupting my lesson is even worse!" Mrs. Kim said with her voice raised. {Yup.... Knew this was coming} Jungkook thought as he peered over at Mrs. Kim who was giving him the "are you being serious right now?" face. Jungkook cleared   "sorry" he mumbled out before sitting down on his chair. Mrs. Kim was about to say something again but pulled herself back, "Jungkook. see me after class today" She said as she brushed away what she wanted to say to him just then. Jungkook softly sighed as he glanced down at the all too familiar carvings he made on his desk. He softly chuckled as he ran his hand over the deep carving of his name he made with his pencil. Jungkook looked back up to the front of the classroom where Mrs.Kim has resumed her lecture on bacteria. He rested his chin on his hand as he slouched on his chair trying to focus on what she was trying to teach. His eyes started to roam around the classroom since he was obviously bored out of his mind soon resting his gaze at Yoongi who was sitting a few desks over. He tried to get his attention but failed so he went to his last resort. 

 

[Dude. What the heck man. Why are you in class?]

Jungkook texted. He watched as Yoongi looked over at his phone screen which lit up which meant he recieved the message.

[im gonna get kicked if my parents get another call from my teachers saying that im skipping class again]

[why u here then?]

Yoongi texted back as he glanced over at Jungkook before returning his gaze back at his phone.

[im gonna fail this class if i skip once more]

[so ridiculous]

Jungkook responded back as he ran his hand through his hair and grinned a little.

 

                           Jungkook was carving a small circle on his desk as he has completely zoned out from what Mrs. Kim was lecturing about. Suddenly the bell rang which made Jungkook's face light up until remembering he needed to see Mrs. Kim after class. jungkook slouched back down on his seat as he watched the others in his class rush out of the class immediately. "See you after school" Yoongi says as he walked passed Jungkook before pausing "Good luck man" He mumbled out before giving Jungkook a punch on the shoulder as he also left the class. Jungkook sighed loudly as he finally decided to stand up and face whatever Mrs.Kim was about to say. He shoved the pencil he was carving with into his backpack before making his way to the front desk where she was filing away some worksheets before looking up at Jungkook. "Jungkook... the reason I called you to stay after class...." Mrs. Kim quietly sighed before continuing where she left off "-it's because finals are coming up and by the looks of it, there's a huge possibility you are going to fail this class." She said as she smiled at a few students who have come in for their next class. "I mean, you can still pass if you put all your effort into studying the materials you need to know for the final" Ms.Kim said with a small smile as she returned her attention back to Jungkook. "You can get tutored if you like, there's a few students in this class you can ask for help...or I can ask my son who' also goes to this school to tutor you " She says as she raised her eyebrows.Jungkook stared at Mrs.Kim for a few seconds thinking about the offer "...I'll pass on the offer. Don't worry about me" Jungkook finally said as he adjusted the straps of his backpack on his shoulders. "Alright then,tell me if you change your mind. Good luck to you..." Mrs. Kim says out loud as Jungkook started to walk out of the classroom. "The final is in two weeks!" She added before Jungkook fully dissappeared from her view.

 

"Aish....this poor boy" Mrs. Kim mumbles out before returning her gaze at all her paperwork on her desk.