Bathroom Stall

Dumb and Dumber

"W-wait what are doing?" Jungkook stutters out breathlessly as the older pushed him against the washroom stall wall. "Shut up" Taehyung says as he locked the door of the stall with one hand and started to tug on the youngers shirt. 
There they were again. The same stall that they were in a few weeks ago. The lighting was dim because of how cheap the school was. "Off" Jungkook looked down at his off white t shirt that Taehyung was pointing at.

Jungkook flung off his shirt and looked back at Taehyung who started to run kisses across his bare chest. 
The younger let out whimpers as the older started to play with his s. Taehyung quickly started tracing the kisses back up to Jungkook's lips. 
Jungkook felt Taehyung's big warm hands slowly make its way to the rim of his sweat pants. "Wait. We might get caught" Jungkook whimpers out to Taehyung as he threw his head back at the unbelievable pleasure he was receiving.

After all, they were in a school public washroom.

"It's fine, no one will know" Taehyung whispers into the youngers ears as he slowly started to grind his body against Jungkook on the wall. "F**k" the younger mumbled out as he felt getting harder. Taehyung gave Jungkook sloppy kisses as his hands made its way back to Jungkook's member. "Ah..aah. Stop teasing me" Jungkook whimpers out between kisses as Taehyung started to rub his leg against . 
Taehyung smirked as he noticed how big of a bulge Jungkook's member had become. "You're so cute" Taehyung teases into the youngers ear. "St-stop Tae" Jungkook whimpers out as he felt his cheeks start to heat up. 
Taehyung quickly pulled down Jungkook's sweatpants leaving him only in his blue boxers. The two returned back to kissing and occasionally . Jungkook reached for Taehyung's pants as well and started unbuckling the belt as fast as he can. "Fu---ck" Taehyung moans out as the younger started to take control over him. "Look who's being naughty" Taehyung says while throwing his head back from Jungkook on his through his t shirt. Jungkook lifted his t shirt off and threw it beside his white t shirt on the floor. "It's not my fault, you keep " Jungkook whispers out as he started on Taehyung's neck leaving a few marks on the way. 
Taehyung suddenly slammed Jungkook against the wall and pulled down the youngers boxers revealing his big and bulging member. "It's not that easy taking control of me" Taehyung says with a grin as he started to on the youngers member. Jungkook let out a loud moan as he couldn't hold in the pleasure any longer. Taehyung reached over and grabbed Jungkook's t shirt and shoved it in his mouth. " you'll need it" the older said as he returned back to and teasing the youngers member. 
The t shirt definitely helped. It muffled out Jungkook's moans but occasionally a few groans and moans were heard. Jungkook managed to finally pull off Taehyung's pants and boxers at the same time.

F**k
They're so big

Taehyung quickly spun Jungkook around so had a better access to enter. Without any warning, Taehyung slipped in two fingers right off the bat leaving Jungkook technically yelling into his t shirt. Jungkook could feel his eyes water up as Taehyung quickened the pace of his fingers. "Gosh, you're so tight" Taehyung says as he enters in a third finger making Jungkook throw his head back. "Does it feel good?" Taehyung asks teasingly as he slowly took out his fingers and lined up so it was ready to go in. "F-ck!!" Jungkook muffled into the t shirt as he felt Taehyung's member enter in. It was so big. The insides of Jungkook felt like it was tearing apart every Taehyung gave. Taehyung started to quicken his pace as he found out where Jungkook's 'sweet spot' was. 
Jungkook bit down on the t shirt with all his might as he felt his approaching. 
"I'm going to come soon" Jungkook yells out as he took out the t shirt with his hands to tell Taehyung. Taehyung gave a few more s hitting the sweet spot every time before both males came. 
Jungkook collapsed onto his knees as soon as he came. He was out of energy. He leaned his head against the stall wall and took a glance at Taehyung who was tarted to up all , savouring the taste of Jungkook.

"Are you ok in there?"

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened as they heard a female voice outside of the washroom. "Yea-yea I'm fine" Taehyung responds back as he quickly got up and threw Jungkook his t shirt and sweat pants. The two quickly threw on their shirts and pants before leaving the stall. "The school is closing now, its 10:26 pm " the female teacher yelled into the boys washroom. "Ok" Taehyung says as he poked his head out of the stall making sure no one was in there with them. "Is it only you in there? Definitely sounded like there was one more" The teacher said through the washroom door. "Uh...no it's just me." "I heard a lot of sounds in there a few minutes ago, you sure everything's fine in there?" "Yea I'm sure" Taehyung says as he quickly fixed Jungkook shirt which was accidentally put on backwards. "Ok well, I'm going to leave now so make sure to get out of the school before 10:30"

"Got it" Taehyung says a little annoyed at this point. Taehyung looks at Jungkook "you ready?" Jungkook nodded at the older and both approached the washroom door. 
Taehyung poked out his head and realized that the hallways lights were turned off, only a far distant light was seen. He looks around and notices that the woman was gone.

"Run when I tell you to, ok?"
"Ok"
"Ready?"
"Yes"

"Run!"