Results

Dumb and Dumber

"Hey class! So I've gotten back your finals" "overall, well done. The marks ranged from a few failing to a few getting perfect" Ms. Kim says as she roamed her eyes around the classroom with worried eyes all set on her.
   Jungkook bit his lower lip as he suddenly went cold. "Before I hand it back....may I see you after Jungkook?" Jungkook tilted his head and met her eyes as he heard his name.

F***
Did I fail??
Shoot. What if I did??
Noooo this can't be happen-

"Jungkook?" Ms.Kim asks again as she waited for an answer

"Ah...yea. Sure"

Jungkook watched as Ms.Kim start to make her way around the classroom handing back the marks we got from the finals. The room instantly went quiet as many of their future depended on this last mark.

Whether they graduate high school.
Whether they can continue on with life
Whether they can get into universities

  Taehyung realized how pale Jungkook looked beside him. "Don't worry, I'm sure you did good" Taehyung whispers into the youngers ears.
  Jungkook looked at Taehyung and forced a little smile on his face even though it looked unnatural.

    Taehyung could feel how tense the younger was and immediately felt bad for him. He glared at his mom as she finished handing back the first row of students. "Jungkook!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung flung their head to the front. It was Yoongi

"What's up" Jungkook awkwardly answered back as he noticed Yoongi was waving his finals at him. "I passed! I passed!" Yoongi whispered back loudly with a huge smile plastered on his face. Jungkook gave Yoongi a thumbs up knowing he would get his mark soon. "Kookie." Jungkook turned his head over to Taehyung's voice. "Yea?" 
"My mom wants to see you now"
Jungkook peered over to Ms.Kim who has finished handing all the finals back and is now staring directly at Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up to make his way towards Ms.Kims desk. Suddenly he felt a warm hand wrap around his wrist stoping him. "I'll go with you." Jungkook gave a small nod as he allowed Taehyung to go with him.

"What are you doing here with Jungkook?" Ms.Kim asks as she peered at the two boys making their way up to the desk. "Is there a problem?" Taehyung's voice came out cold and stern which suddenly gave chills to Jungkook. Surprised by the sudden change in tone, Jungkook decided to change the subject. "I wanted him to come with me"

Ms.Kim glances between Jungkook and Taehyung before clearing . "Ok then. Here's your finals" She says as she handed the package of paper in her hands to Jungkook. At first Jungkook was hesistant on looking at his mark but as soon as he sees it, his mouth drops down in awe soon before turning into a huge smile. "I..I passed" the words coming out of Jungkooks mouth was almost too good to be true. 
Jungkook turns over at Taehyung and sees how happy he was for him. Taehyung's arms wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder and leaned his forehead on the youngers head. "I told you, you'll do good" 
   Jungkook chuckled as the older started to play with his neck. "St-stop it Tae. It tickles"

"Well I never knew you two became this close to each other"

"What?"

Both boys stopped what they were doing and looked over at Ms.Kim who was staring right back at them.
"You two.... are you one of Taehyung's students by any chance?"

"Oh uh...yes-yes I am" Jungkook stuttered as he sensed that Ms.Kim was planning something. Ms.Kim widened her eyes and looked over at Taehyung and her face expression changed instantly.

"Why didn't you tell me Taehyung?"

"Why do I need to tell you"

Ms.Kim forced a little chuckle as she looked back over to Jungkook who was biting his lower lips once again. "How much doe-actually. Good job Jungkook! I'm glad that Taehyung helped you for your finals. You passed with flying colours!" Ms.Kims tone in voice changed yet again. Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at her strangely. 
"Here. You have one more assignment to hand in before this school year is over" "thanks" Jungkook quickly grabbed the sheet of paper from her hands before walking back to his seat. 
"Yoooooo what was all that about?!!" Yoongi asked as he sat up on the youngers desk allowing Jungkook to take his seat. "I passed my exam. I got 93%!" Yoongi went silent completely white his jaws dropped. "You're kidding me right now right?!!" "Nope" Jungkook shook his head suddenly realizing that Taehyung and Ms.Kim was still talking at her desk. It looked serious.

"Dude! Seriously! Did you actually get 93%??!!" Yoongi nudged Jungkook who has his whole attention on Taehyung and his mom. "Why would I lie ?" Jungkook answered back annoyed. Suddenly getting 93% was as much of a big deal than knowing why Taehyung looked so... defeated against his mom.

...

"You should probably finish up the last assignment" Taehyung whimpers put softly as he quickly giving butterfly kisses down the youngers neck. "Fine. " Jungkook answers back even though he really wanted to continue, they were in a public library so there wasn't any point. Taehyung gave Jungkook another passionate kiss until he broke it leaving the younger in need of air. 
"By the way... what did you and your mom talk about back there" Jungkook asks quietly as he looks into Taehyung's eyes. " money" Jungkook nods his head as he wasn't surprised. "Oh! It might be a little bit late but don't I need to pay you for tutoring me?" Jungkook asks as he scoots back his chair a bit leaving some space between the two boys. 
   "No."

"What..why?"

"Because you can pay for it by-"
Before Taehyung could finish his sentence he quickly gives a peck on the youngers soft pink lips. 
"-staying with me"

F***
He's so hot
 

//authors note
Hello readers!! It's me again. So I just wanted to say that the rough draft of this story is going to end soon. Also, this chapter is not the best of my works. I'm extremely busy these past weeks. So I usually write these drafts at school and I'm between classes. 
Anyways... the most important reason I wanted to do this authors note...

Vote BTS for #BBMAs go and tweet or retweet to count as a vote. You can vote up to 100 times per day. Let's do this ARMY!!!!

-phoebe//