Tie

Dumb and Dumber

Scanning the quiet, big gymnasium, Jungkook quickly brought his test up to the front where two staffs were seated.
Jungkook finished the finals within 2 hours which was better than most people. "Thankyou" Jungkook whispered to one of the ladies as he handed over the test. He hurriedly walked towards the two front doors to exit the tense atmosphere of the gym. Jungkook pushed open the two doors and took a deep breathe of air into his lungs. It was over.

    The hallways were dim and no one was around. School was closed down because finals were taking place. "Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered in surprise as he noticed a sleeping Taehyung who was sitting and leaning back on the wall with his head hanging down, his hair blocking half of his face. Only Taehyung was there. Jungkooks face broke into a small smile as he walked over to the older. 
  As Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung, he naturally awoke from his sleep and looked up at the younger while rubbing his eyes with his left hand. "Jungkook! You're done??!!" Taehyung suddenly asked out loud as he widened his eyes coming back to reality. "Yea, I'm done" Jungkook answered back with a little chuckle. "Were you waiting for me this entire time?"he continued on to ask as he watched Taehyung get up onto his feet. 
"No duh, what else would I be doing" Taehyung says back with a huge smile shown on his face. "Now that you're done the finals...let's do something together" Taehyung suggests while putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Like what?"

"You know what...you ask too many questions"

  Jungkook glared at Taehyung as he pulled him along towards the front of the school. 

"Don't blame me for asking. Im just curious" 

"A little bit too curious"

"No but seriously Tae, where?"

"Did you just call me Tae!!"

Taehyung asks in shock as he looked at Jungkook. 

"Fine, I won't call you Tae" 

"No, call me Tae. I'll call you Kookie"

"Kookie??!!"

"Is there a problem?"

"That's such a lame nickname to call someone"

"You're lame" 
Taehyung says back as he pushed open the doors to reveal the fresh air and bright scorching sun. 

"I'm thirsty"

"Drink the mocha cookie crumble I got you"

Suddenly Taehyung stopped in his steps as he realized his own words.

"Oh shoot! I left it back there where I was waiting for you"

Jungkook chuckled as he watched Taehyung sprint back into the school to recover the half full drink left.


...


"Let's go on that!" Jungkook squeals in excitement as he pointed his finger towards a wooden roller coaster. Before receiving an answer back from the older, the younger has already pulled him along to stand in the line. "Never knew you would be this happy to go on rides" Taehyung chuckles as he examined Jungkook's face. A little creased around his eyes as he smiled. Cute little curved lips. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and gave him a huge grin out of happiness. "It's our turn!" Jungkook says in hyper as he rushed over to one of the roller coasters cart. 
Taehyung quickly caught up and squished up beside the younger before buckling in the seat belts. "Hey let's play a game. Whoever screams during this ride needs to buy the other a popsicle" Jungkook says happily just a few seconds before the ride started. Without having time to comprehend, Taehyung agreed.

...

"Thanks !!!" Jungkook laughed with a little squeal at the end. The two had been having fun at the amusement park for almost an hour now. It was bustling with people like usual. "Can I get a bite?" The older asked as he gave the red popsicle to the younger. "You lost the game, so no" Jungkook smirks as he looked at Taehyung while taking a huge bite off from it even though it was extremely cold. "Yah! I brought it for you, you should give a at least" Taehyung whines as he punched Jungkook on the shoulder teasingly. "Ok, ok fine, only a bite"

"Thanks Kookie"

"Hey!! You took like five bites!!!"

 

...

 

"Jungkook! Come here" Taehyung yells across to Jungkook who was looking at a bunch of iron man toys in the store. "What?" Jungkook asks as he grabbed a little iron man stuffy before making his way through the store to Taehyung. 
    "Give me your hand" the older says as he smiled seeing how happy Jungkook was approaching him. Without much question, Jungkook obeyed obediently.

"What is it?"

Jungkook asks as he watched Taehyung tie something on his wrist. 

"It's a distance bracelet"

"Distance bracelet?"

"You can have the white one and I'll have the black one" 

Taehyung cheerfully explains as he finished tying it and revealed a black beaded bracelet on his wrist already.

"What's it for?"
Jungkook asks as he slowly examined the bracelet. It was all in white beads except one which was black.

"It's so we can feel close even when we are far a part "

Taehyung says as his voice suddenly became more quiet.

"It feels like you're always with me now" Taehyung says with a sudden burst of energy as he gave a big box smile towards Jungkook. 

Jungkook stared at Taehyung wide eyed before breaking into a cute eye smile "thanks Tae" 

Taehyung chuckled as he wrapped his arm around the youngers shoulder before making their way to the counter to pay for it.

"Oh yea.. I want to get this iron man stuffy too.It's cute" 

...


"I'm so happy..." Jungkook says as the two boys walked along the sidewalk overlooking the sunset. It was already starting to get a little chilli. There was still many people in the amusement park. 

"Hey...are you still considered me tutor even after the finals?" Jungkook suddenly asks as he slowed down his pace.

Taehyung noticed how quiet the younger had went. "Ill always be your tutor" 

"I recently..actually no. Just today I realized how much happier I've gotten ever since I met you" Jungkook whispers out quietly slightly embarrassed. 
   
   Suddenly he felt Taehyung's long fingers wrap around his wrist suddenly making him stop to face him. Taehyung's face has become serious. 
"I also realized how important you are to me" he suddenly whispers out. The younger looked at Taehyung's face and suddenly everything around them became muted out. His vision was only focused on Taehyung. 

Taehyung slowly pulled Jungkook's head in and kissed his forehead

"Let's stay like this for a while"